fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
What is this URM you speak of? Sorry if I'm not up on all this stuff, I'm kind of new on here but I am similarly in a situation where I missed two events for Ayane, (The Aforementioned Light and Over & Over) and even though I know now why I did, I really don't want to have to go back and load up a save from before Our Time Atop This Mattress and play all the way through again.

Muchas gracias.
It's a renpy mod that allows players to edit game parameters while playing. In your case, you need to:

1. change ayanecthree to true; this is the option you didn't pick during Our Time Atop This Mattress

2. change both ayanebonus1skip and ayanebonus2skip to false, reverting the event status back to not complete

3. Since there exists a proper event trigger in your case, simply visiting Ayane at the dorm will trigger the event "legitimately". Alternatively, directly change ayanebonus1 and ayanebonus2 to true to auto green both of them.

look up ayanecthree here if you're still confused; you'll find a LOT of victims of the same exact problem, and their solutions.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
It's a renpy mod that allows players to edit game parameters while playing. In your case, you need to:

1. change ayanecthree to true; this is the option you didn't pick during Our Time Atop This Mattress

2. change both ayanebonus1skip and ayanebonus2skip to false, reverting the event status back to not complete

3. Since there exists a proper event trigger in your case, simply visiting Ayane at the dorm will trigger the event "legitimately". Alternatively, directly change ayanebonus1 and ayanebonus2 to true to auto green both of them.

look up ayanecthree here if you're still confused; you'll find a LOT of victims of the same exact problem, and their solutions.
Should also add the bit about setting whatever choice was made originally to false as that's a prime candidate vector for Selly to pull more bullshit with later to punish cheaters.

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

GSwole

May 1, 2023
Amazed it took this long, but I appear to have been kicked off the Discord.

Edit: And he apparently also deleted my account on his website. Petty little shit.
Some mods and others have been actively cross referencing between the discord, itch, and here banning pirate accounts and anyone who leaked paid content prior to the public release. They pulled the trigger on bans right before release

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
How do I change it so I chose Ayane for the Chika threesome choice using console commands?
1. Install URM
2. Open the game and load your save file
3. Press alt+M
4. Search cthree and do this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
5. Search ayanebonus and do this (or just set all those to false if you want to trigger them "naturaly")

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Some mods and others have been actively cross referencing between the discord, itch, and here banning pirate accounts and anyone who leaked paid content prior to the public release. They pulled the trigger on bans right before release
Fat lot of good it did them. Sure, the leak wasn't in the first hour like it usually is, instead it took a few more, but that's just it, only one person needs to throw down $5 and we can all eat for free, there will always be someone willing to take up the charge and earn the cheers of the crowd.

GSwole

May 1, 2023
Fat lot of good it did them. Sure, the leak wasn't in the first hour like it usually is, instead it took a few more, but that's just it, only one person needs to throw down $5 and we can all eat for free, there will always be someone willing to take up the charge and earn the cheers of the crowd.
I have no clue why people are upset over $5 usd, if you cant afford it then just work more I guess. Seems like a bad call to shit on someone and their work when it's free anyway.

Reactions: hcguy

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Hear me out -
Interesting is, that Hope said: "I'm the thing with feathers" and that Akira haluzinated Maya as a bird.
The Maya copies (6,7, Moyo etc.) are seemingly related to Hope. The angels who might be related to Hope, that observed Maya during the "Scary Room".
At least it seems like there is a connection.

Last edited:

GSwole

May 1, 2023
I'm not too sure how much selebussy will ban leakers when they do at least front $5 to repost on another aggregate site anyway. Money is money.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hear me out -
Honestly, it does seem like HOPE has some connection to the Chickens. John and HOPE have even begun to talk similar:
And well, they are both apparently things with feathers.

Yasu also made it clear Birds are sacred:
At least to her god who is likely HOPE.

Anyway, beyond that, it has been implied that something with tendrils has been consuming chickens:

Which sounds like the Tendrils of the Sky that seem related to The World Itself:

Pareidolia itself has also noted that it's not the only one growing stronger:

So, If I were to guess who the main culprit here is, I'd think it's probably related to The World Itself, and maybe USER4.

Overall: I don't think it's Pareidolia that's doing this. It is likely something is attacking and weakening HOPE in the background, though.

Yasu being scared of these Tendrils:
That are possibly consuming Chickens, is probably worth keeping in mind. Todd may have simply fell victim to them.

Btw, it does seem like Pareidolia was keeping Sensei away from Sana, who seemed to be HOPE's desired Sacrifice. I'm thinking HOPE may have been getting tag teamed by USER3 and USER4 as they grow stronger. They may have even been responsible for the Timeskip so that Summer (HOPE's season) ended sooner.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Well then, I finished this game...

Time to sulk once again in hopes of finding another masterpiece.

chronox42

May 1, 2020
How do I change it so I chose Ayane for the Chika threesome choice using console commands?
With the console enabled, press Shift+O to open it.

Then at the prompt enter:
Code:
> chinamicthree = False
> tsubasacthree = False
> yumicthree = False
> rincthree = False
> ayanecthree = True
The final line is the most important. You can enter ayanecthree alone to verify that the variable has been set to True.

Press Escape to leave the console, and you're done. I highly recommend this means of save editing.

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023

You... You do know that the game is ongoing and we're looking at 10 updates next year, right? 0.36 is dropping on Jan 1st and the next one in February. We're not even halfway through yet.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019

The game is not even half done at this point, my dude, highly recommend you to play it every update. Considering it comes out every month (sometimes it stretches to 2 months, like now, since he want to get some rest) with ~20 events per update, which is a lot and I dont know any other developer making as much content.

And recommendations for a game that worth being called a masterpiece - Superhuman, update just came out, don't look at the graphics, it will grow on you, story is superb, just trust me on this. If you missed it - you are in for a wild ride!
Oh, right, I have to add this game to my signature! And leave a link here too)
https://f95zone.to/threads/superhuman-v0-97-weirdworld.74436/

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes