barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Guess this is him lashing out cause his pledge amount dropped below 10k. Gotta teach them filthy pirates another lesson. Dude's experienced absolutely zero income growth since this thread got slapped into the quarantine zone and the moment he takes a break longer than one payment cycle a bunch of folks dip, i can certainly see his gigantic ego looking for someone to blame. Someone other than himself of course.
He announced there would be no content for two months. How dare people skip two months of payments in response.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but there was somewhat of a secret message last update.

When this happens in 'Bone-Town', if you look closely you'll see the words:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"you are caught in my web there is only one way out".

Keeping in mind it's in lower case, and "web" likely refers to spiders, this is probably Pareidolia talking.

Then during the Reset puzzle, you'll find spiders crawling around where the bullets were:
With a note in lower case telling Sensei "don't think twice!". There's also pictures of Niki and The Old One, but for now, it's probably best to just keep this in mind for the future.

We also, during the recent beach trip in 'Flowerchild', had Pareidolia telling Sensei not to open his eyes the next time he reaches the top of the world aka the rooftop:
and well, if you played last update, you know what Sensei saw, when he did open his eyes on the rooftop.

Overall: What happened to Maya and the whole Paper City thing seems to have been either planned or caused by Pareidolia.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
That sentence single-handedly made my day better, I thank you kind stranger.
Now I can blame you for my Otoha induced depression if it doesn't happen. :D
Glad to be of service lmao.

Btw, just a recommendation, you probably shouldn't consider Sensei as "Us". The Player and Sensei seem to actually be separate entities(?). He seems aware of us though, albeit he's also insane, so..

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Glad to be of service lmao.

Btw, just a recommendation, you probably shouldn't consider Sensei as "Us". The Player and Sensei seem to actually be separate entities(?). He seems aware of us though, albeit he's also insane, so..
It's just third wall breaking.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
It seems to be more than just 4th wall breaking, but like I said, just a recommendation.
You didn't get my joke at all, I said 3rd wall, because game is 2d.
Anyways, do you have any idea what that game in one of the Molly events is?
The one after

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You didn't get my joke at all, I said 3rd wall, because game is 2d.
Anyways, do you have any idea what that game in one of the Molly events is?
The one after
I assumed it was just a typo, lol. 3rd wall breaking is also a thing this game does though. Maya herself acknowledging the rooftop is a Denpa trope.

Also, I've no clue what Molly is playing, if you're referring to Molly's 'Walkthrough' event:
Someone else might though.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
So do you all think good uncle/bad uncle will have any effect anymore? I noticed that Maya brings up the fact that you still fucked Ami regardless of whether you broke the event or not, so I assume that's another choice thrown to the wind.

If it has been nullified, then I only hope we can turn her down and make her go mental once more.

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
So do you all think good uncle/bad uncle will have any effect anymore? I noticed that Maya brings up the fact that you still fucked Ami regardless of whether you broke the event or not, so I assume that's another choice thrown to the wind.

If it has been nullified, then I only hope we can turn her down and make her go mental once more.
with the update getting delayed im hoping its a bug if not then i also agree in her going mental again, the scene w/ a closeup on her had me rofl

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Considering there's a GU/BU variation after that Maya stuff (GU doesn't raise her hand since she never kissed a boy), it's plausible that it'll just continue to be in affect, while ignoring the broken continuity until it can't.

Then again, who knows what's going on with New Ami.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021

I hope the difference is still there; we haven't really gotten to the bottom of "playing the game wrong", and I'd hate if the consequence of this crucial decision is going to be voided just like that.

Plus, it's weird if those good uncles can just start all the hanky-panky out of the blue when we enter the next chapter, with quite a lot of her event remaining red and crossed. For this I bet things with Ami will be exactly the same as before. Ami might have substantial changes beyond just her hairstyle, but I highly doubt uncle routes will be affected (but I guess it has way more to do with how the world looks like after the 6th reset and I can never be too certain).

Last edited:

jsnake715

Jan 26, 2020
A makeshift solution for you:
Use URM to set flags futabalust10 and chikalust10 to true. This will overwrite their skip or miss flags and display events in green rather than red crossed out in the character events. If you want to be thorough you can set their respective skip or miss flags to false as well, but it's not going to change anything from a player perspective.

You won't be able to trigger them normally for these two events unfortunately, but you can at least view them in the replay, and your save will appear as if you missed nothing (that is if a full-green save is what you aim for)
What is this URM you speak of? Sorry if I'm not up on all this stuff, I'm kind of new on here but I am similarly in a situation where I missed two events for Ayane, (The Aforementioned Light and Over & Over) and even though I know now why I did, I really don't want to have to go back and load up a save from before Our Time Atop This Mattress and play all the way through again.

Muchas gracias.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What is this URM you speak of? Sorry if I'm not up on all this stuff, I'm kind of new on here but I am similarly in a situation where I missed two events for Ayane, (The Aforementioned Light and Over & Over) and even though I know now why I did, I really don't want to have to go back and load up a save from before Our Time Atop This Mattress and play all the way through again.

Muchas gracias.
Gaze into my signature and my signature will gaze into you...

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes