Dc345

May 27, 2020
I think a good rule of thumb for anybody playing this game for the first time is to either use the URM to manually change each girls lust values or use the cheat codes to do so and then turn off the cheater flag so your affection points don't get nuked.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I think a good rule of thumb for anybody playing this game for the first time is to either use the URM to manually change each girls lust values or use the cheat codes to do so and then turn off the cheater flag so your affection points don't get nuked.
I wish there was some kind of disclaimer for this game for new players, something along the lines of "this is not at all like other harem games, this dev hates you and will deliberately try to trip you up and lock your save to bad paths, choice is an absolute illusion in this game, there is 1 right way to play and if you take any other path you will be punished for it, so either save very frequently or use the URM to subvert the dev's dickheadery. Other than that, good game, enjoy."

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Tnx to Deadpoop1102
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A moment of hidden meaning
Ami's hairstyle is called MakotoHair (for HeadMakoto) in KK
Nah, unrelated, that hairstyle is based on Makoto Kikuchi's from Idolm@ster. It's one of those iconic styles in weeaboo culture, same as her previous twintails style being based on Usagi Tsukino.

Last edited:

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
For me personally, hate it when girls cut off such beautiful long hair. Please Niki never cut your hair.

Edit: Due to the sale right now and since I love Maya, I am considering buying the Maya shirt. I will get enough questions about it so want to make sure, what does it say on it?

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2021
I was looking for Wakana's original and first 'I want to fucking die' line because I'm definitely not building a folder of reactions, and fell into the stuff I've missed including Makotos new text.

I'm bad at screenshots and don't wanna be the lewd but she reads

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Going for the absolute weirdest take i can make, what if everyone is an extension of Maya and some degree of her personality as a typical teenager. Every classmate is a part of herself she's always been resisting and both Maya and Sensei are stuck in a psychological hell where they constantly bury the idea they can ever have a child together and one or another will reset until they both reach some sort of reality where Akira sleeps with every aspect of Maya. New students started coming into the class after thinking Akira was stable and letting herself get closer to him while not giving any truths.

Ayane is the concept that he's gotten someone (Her) pregnant and Ayane is the only concept he can comprehend having done so to, Ami is the super clingy aspect, Makoto is Maya's know it all aspect, Yumi is her confrontational, Io is her Depression, Nodoka is her supernatural knowledge existing beyond resets, Chika is her jealousy, Futaba her insecurities etc etc.

It doesn't make sense at all ever but like... when does anything? I'm letting my brain go off rails like every other time I post here for fun.

Am i also just genuinely mad that Wakana and Imani didn't have a 4some with Niki and Akira... Kinda yeah. Gimme Wakana + Niki content or give me death.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Edit: I have already bought the smile shirt. but due to the sale right now and since I love Maya, I am considering buying the Maya shirt. I will get enough questions about it so want to make sure, what does it say on it?
You mean this?
1699192627269.png

According to this game's content, "You're disgusting" is the appropriate translation

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Guess this is him lashing out cause his pledge amount dropped below 10k. Gotta teach them filthy pirates another lesson. Dude's experienced absolutely zero income growth since this thread got slapped into the quarantine zone and the moment he takes a break longer than one payment cycle a bunch of folks dip, i can certainly see his gigantic ego looking for someone to blame. Someone other than himself of course.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Did he gave any reason?
Nope, just noticed that the server wasn't listed on my Discord client anymore. When I went to the game's page, I can't log in to my account, and I'm not getting password reset e-mails when i request them.

Edit: Okay, that's wierd. The reset e-mails were in my Spam folder, but the spam folder is telling me it's empty.

Internet go home, you're drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes