DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yup. The Ayaneverse was a fun thought experiment back when we only had the t-posed models to work with, but now that we're seeing them in context, I think we can discard it. Especially with Sel stating that the changes are all because of character progression or just teenagers changing their look (Rin's already done this before, after all).

He also very specifically shit on the idea that Rin's inner sadness has gone away, so that definitely did not happen.
I wouldn't buy for a second that Sel just made depression go away for the likes of Rin. It's too personal. Rin also isn't fucking Sensei, so I don't really think Ayane would care that much when it comes to her, anyway.

Edit: it's far more likely that Rin and Otoha just broke up or something. Or seeing Sensei with Sana sent Rin into a midlife crisis lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wardtnaci

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Choker. The ones that are tight against the neck like Rin and Kirin are wearing are called chokers.

And Chika's is a collar, complete with a tag.
That's funny, because aren't those things for dogs also called collars? Or was that what you were already pointing out?
Because, we have Maya "The stray cat", with a bell... collar? and Chika with a coller with the "Bitch" tag. Which means, afaik
female dog in heat. I think Chika even once cosplayed as a dog girl. So, why did we never had an event that emphasized on this cat and dog fight between Maya and Chika? Or did we, and i forgot?

The content that exists for those games are prototypes for future games. He's already said on the Discord that after LiL is over he's hiring an art team and doing Nothing is Beautiful from scratch.
Only thing i knew, was the part, that he thought about hiring artists for a project after Lil. That being NIB, is new to me.
I just hope that i will be a loose prequel, if at all, with maybe cameos.
Thinking that NIB would have a recognizeable impact on Lil, feels like bloating everything into oblivion.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
That's funny, because aren't those things for dogs also called collars? Or was that what you were already pointing out?
Because, we have Maya "The stray cat", with a bell... collar? and Chika with a coller with the "Bitch" tag. Which means, afaik
female dog in heat. I think Chika even once cosplayed as a dog girl. So, why did we never had an event that emphasized on this cat and dog fight between Maya and Chika? Or did we, and i forgot?
Because Chika was just doing a very sexualized cosplay, and Maya was just being lost in her thoughts. Neither of them really carry the idea of dog or cat traits as their central features. Even if they did, Chika vs Maya, or any cat vs dog pair (Maki vs Chinami?) wouldn’t really give anything meaningful.

Speaking of chokers, I actually happen to know someone who also wore a choker with a bell back in my college days.
His reason was that (yes the insensitive little me asked him bluntly) this was a subtle and low profile announcement that he belonged to someone, and I’ve been picturing Maya being in a similar shoe.

draztastic007

Feb 13, 2021
Any one possibly have a current save? I had to factory reset my computer yesterday and lost all my progress =/ dont want to have to start completely over.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Speaking of chokers, I actually happen to know someone who also wore a choker with a bell back in my college days.
His reason was that (yes the insensitive little me asked him bluntly) this was a subtle and low profile announcement that he belonged to someone, and I’ve been picturing Maya being in a similar shoe.
I assumed this was the case for both Maya and Chika's collars.

Reactions: fdsasdf_p
Feb 14, 2022
Selebus made Rin stand out very clearly. The yellow hair color is striking.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For me, the old image is more harmonious.

Is this a redone art?
Great job! I prefer to see this.

Otoha has become even more like an older sister. It's great!
That's goddamned right, my Ilyich Kanda, he he

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Because Chika was just doing a very sexualized cosplay, and Maya was just being lost in her thoughts. Neither of them really carry the idea of dog or cat traits as their central features. Even if they did, Chika vs Maya, or any cat vs dog pair (Maki vs Chinami?) wouldn’t really give anything meaningful.

Honestly, I think Chika does have some generic "dog" associated qualities.

Chika is loyal and territorial, with well, everything. Niki is the perfect Queen. Sensei is the perfect loyal man. Yumi is a bitch, but she's Chika's bitch. Her home and life is a mess, but it's her mess. Anything comes close to threatening her territory, then Chika will be Chika:

Maya is more of a "stray cat" than simply a cat though. I think Uta fits the more generic "cat" associated qualities, the best. Even likes being scratched under her chin, which is more of a cat thing imo.

Of course, this is all definitely subjective.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Random, but this reminded me of how Otoha referred to Rin as a puppy:
Which would have been cute, without the "master" bit, imo. That just made it a red flag lmao.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Some people are into that.

Just sayin'
And some people aren't. Still, that's not something that should just slip out, imo.

There's a reason Rin ends up in tears later on and Otoha ends up complaining about her:
They went into this expecting different things from eachother.

Meanwhile, Wakana is tying Osako up while edging her 24/7, and they are probably the healthiest relationship in the game.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Now that im thinking about it Rin's Chapter 4 design is similar to her Older model(not older as in previous chapters but adult Rin) with her losing the red tips and having just straight black hair in her adult model. But if you give her the black hair and red tips for her Chapter 4 design it seems off and if you give her the blonde and red for her adult model it also seems off. I don't know if its the color schemes of her outfits that make it seem this way but its something I find interesting.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
One no-longer-gyaru maid preview pic coming right up
I prefer my Gyaru but she still looks good with black hair.

Almost finished with the new Rin, but decided to try an experiment with the old color.

UPDx2.
Uh, you're less active today. Therefore in this update I am posting a ready-made Rin 4CH card. It also includes an alternative option.

I think I prefer the alt Rin over blonde Rin.

Someone tell me because I don't have time to read every post in the thread. How do y'all come up with the names of the Gods and who they're messing with? I know there's Hope, Angel 1 & 2, Wire, but there's more? Where was Callous or the P one mentioned? I haven't missed an event and I thought I paid attention, but I don't remember these two. Unless one of them was the one doing the trivia show during one of the resets. The girl that helped Ayane get over her fear of Ami hasn't been named but I think y'all call her Daisy, right? I wish I had more time to be active in this thread to read everyone's takes and keep up with the entire story completely. Forgive me if anything I asked or said is stupid. I think this just goes deeper than most stories I've played/read/watched and that's why I haven't analyzed it fully or can't keep up.

Reactions: crustlord12

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Someone tell me because I don't have time to read every post in the thread. How do y'all come up with the names of the Gods and who they're messing with? I know there's Hope, Angel 1 & 2, Wire, but there's more? Where was Callous or the P one mentioned? I haven't missed an event and I thought I paid attention, but I don't remember these two. Unless one of them was the one doing the trivia show during one of the resets. The girl that helped Ayane get over her fear of Ami hasn't been named but I think y'all call her Daisy, right? I wish I had more time to be active in this thread to read everyone's takes and keep up with the entire story completely. Forgive me if anything I asked or said is stupid. I think this just goes deeper than most stories I've played/read/watched and that's why I haven't analyzed it fully or can't keep up.
Mystery shapeshifter girl is alternately called Daisy or Himawarii depending on which one of us is speaking (Himawarii meaning sunflower, the flower that's repeated most often in game, and we're told she's named after Sensei's favorite flower).

There are three gods. Each of them has been given a C word to describe them (Callous, Calm, Concerned).

Nozomu was the Callous one, but he's dead. Sort of. HOPE seems to be taking his place.
Wire is the Calm one, and may also be dead, or at least dying.
Peredolia is the Concerned one, and introduced himself in one of the happy events in late chapter 2/early 3 (can't remember). He's been talking to us for a while -- whenever the narrator speaks only in lower case, that's Peredolia. I can't remember if his formal introduction was in late Chapter 2 or early Chapter 3, but it was in a happy scene from that period, and he's talked to us quite a bit since then. He's warned us an all-new season (Spring) is approaching.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Mystery shapeshifter girl is alternately called Daisy or Himawarii depending on which one of us is speaking (Himawarii meaning sunflower, the flower that's repeated most often in game, and we're told she's named after Sensei's favorite flower).

There are three gods. Each of them has been given a C word to describe them (Callous, Calm, Concerned).

Nozomu was the Callous one, but he's dead. Sort of. HOPE seems to be taking his place.
Peredolia is the Concerned one, and introduced himself in one of the happy events in late chapter 2/early 3 (can't remember). He's been talking to us for a while -- whenever the narrator speaks only in lower case, that's Peredolia. I can't remember if his formal introduction was in late Chapter 2 or early Chapter 3, but it was in a happy scene from that period, and he's talked to us quite a bit since then. He's warned us an all-new season (Spring) is approaching.
Thanks for explaining and not jumping on me. I think I remember the sunflower being Sensei's favorite and her being named after it now that you mention it.
Where was Nozomu talked about? Did the Gods get the C words describing them in events? I'll go replay those events to get a better understanding if so.
I thought Wire was the one pulling some strings since there is a User1 and User2. I figured it was like HOPE and wire fighting to control Sensei's blackouts or something. Guess I was way off. Is it mentioned anywhere that Wire is dead/dying? I know HOPE hasn't popped up in what seems like a while. HOPE is Yasu's God and she said Sensei was like turned away but could come back if I remember their last conversation correctly.
I'll have to go back and read those Happy Events then.

Reactions: crustlord12

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Thanks for explaining and not jumping on me. I think I remember the sunflower being Sensei's favorite and her being named after it now that you mention it.
Where was Nozomu talked about? Did the Gods get the C words describing them in events? I'll go replay those events to get a better understanding if so.
I thought Wire was the one pulling some strings since there is a User1 and User2. I figured it was like HOPE and wire fighting to control Sensei's blackouts or something. Guess I was way off. Is it mentioned anywhere that Wire is dead/dying? I know HOPE hasn't popped up in what seems like a while. HOPE is Yasu's God and she said Sensei was like turned away but could come back if I remember their last conversation correctly.
I'll have to go back and read those Happy Events then.
The C words are not directly assigned to the gods. Sometimes, the word is just used as a pronoun, or the game will throw the words out, and there are some clues that lead us to conclude which one applies to which god. A lot of it came from the Life of Prizes puzzle, where at one point you're asked to choose a C word, and later in the puzzle you open a book, and the text of the book is based on which word you chose, and each points to things associated with that particular god. So we have to piece things together, which can be hell for people who aren't good at puzzles, and is probably an absolute nightmare for non-native English speakers who aren't fluent enough to catch a lot of the nuance.

HOPE has been around -- I think the last time he spoke to us was when he made Yasu speak in tongues. HOPE as the speaker can be identified by ALL CAPS text.

All signs point to the Wire god being associated with the ramen shop, and Tsuneyo's father in particular. Immediately prior to the fifth reset, Tsuneyo excuses herself by saying the shop's neighbors have complained about a smell coming from the shop. The whole amusement park date, she was acting like she was trying to avoid confronting the fact that he was dead. I, personally, am interpreting that as the wire god also dying. It hasn't been explicitly stated (the game rarely explicitly states anything)

Reactions: Maldonny and Tenzai

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
In the event "Rewrite" it tells the tale of how Nozomu created the universe.
In the happy event "Trinity Pt.III: Non Est Deus" it talks about how the first god has a lot of eyes and the second doesn't have any, but makes it up by having wires.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020

Regarding "shapeshifter girl" being called Himawari we also have multiple instances of the name being mentioned. In reset 3 it is one of the names in the hexadecimal list. It says "I see things that no one else can. There is no answer." when you click on it. We also have multiple mentions of "Himawari co". And we see a sunflower turning into the "shapeshifter girl" in the "いないいない。。。ばあ" event.

There was probably more but that's all I can think of right now.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes