fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Something that I noticed recently is that in Tick Tock, Amiokay actually used lust names Sensei decided for Ami and Ayane to refer to Sensei, something that would be default to just Sensei in replay.
For the sake of meme argument, I made the two lust names more immersion breaking just to meme prove a point
1701043516554.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had a sudden migraine when Ami's lust name showed up, thinking it was a subtle identity leak of Amiokay or something. But then Ayane's lust name showed up as well and quickly debunked my previous thought.

I am assuming in his psychedelic state that is this happy event, Sensei conjured up the imagery of Amiokay and proceeded to mix up her dreamy dialogue with his personal experiences with other tiny girls; the reason why it's Ami and Ayane is because at that time point they are the only two teenager girls (hence excluding Sara and Haruka) that Sensei can have lust names with.

Other alternatives that I can think of, such as a suggested connection between Amiokay and Ami/Ayane, or Amiokay has always been an imaginary epitome of Sensei's sex experience ensemble with tiny girls and is never exclusively related to just Maya, are too far-fetched considering how elusive Amiokay's role still remains; but any cool take is welcome.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Is this thread being stealth updated? no way I missed 6 updates in a row
The site no longer promotes this game so you have to come here yourself every now and then for updates; but hey at least you have 6 updates to have fun with unlike the rest of us that are currently experiencing droughts :ROFLMAO:
So I turned down Sara's advances and kept it strictly platonic. I've checked with Hana at the diner for Rin for days now... to the point I'm level 57 with her at 286 days. The other girls are a little above 30 and there is no progression with the story.

I even raised some lust levels, and even check Rin's dorm room now and then. Did I fuck up? Is sleeping with Sara mandatory to get Rin to return to work and speak to Hana?
What event are you stuck on? If you've finished Nothing Was Missing Except Me and can't start Delirium, going to her dorm should've worked. Check the wiki if you're missing prerequisites or if you're stuck at some other events. For future ref wiki and guide mod are your big help.

also, it's Haruka not Hana.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The site no longer promotes this game so you have to come here yourself every now and then for updates; but hey at least you have 6 updates to have fun with unlike the rest of us that are currently experiencing droughts :ROFLMAO:
didn't knew this was a thing, that's pretty annoying. Is this a recent development with f95 or just this game in particular for some reason?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Something that I noticed recently is that in Tick Tock, Amiokay actually used lust names Sensei decided for Ami and Ayane to refer to Sensei, something that would be default to just Sensei in replay.
For the sake of meme argument, I made the two lust names more immersion breaking just to meme prove a point
View attachment 3120710
I had a sudden migraine when Ami's lust name showed up, thinking it was a subtle identity leak of Amiokay or something. But then Ayane's lust name showed up as well and quickly debunked my previous thought.

I am assuming in his psychedelic state that is this happy event, Sensei conjured up the imagery of Amiokay and proceeded to mix up her dreamy dialogue with his personal experiences with other tiny girls; the reason why it's Ami and Ayane is because at that time point they are the only two teenager girls (hence excluding Sara and Haruka) that Sensei can have lust names with.

Other alternatives that I can think of, such as a suggested connection between Amiokay and Ami/Ayane, or Amiokay has always been an imaginary epitome of Sensei's sex experience ensemble with tiny girls and is never exclusively related to just Maya, are too far-fetched considering how elusive Amiokay's role still remains; but any cool take is welcome.
It could mean that Ami and Ayane are just aspects of AmIOkay Maya, and/or all the Lust Names Sensei could choose have been given to AmIOkay Maya in the past, so she's just calling him similar things that she once called him in various lives, which he'd have other girls call him as well. (Ami and Ayane in particular being relevant simply due to game mechanics.)

Or it's just a neat Easter egg.

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

Goblyn99

Sep 26, 2023

What event are you stuck on? If you've finished Nothing Was Missing Except Me and can't start Delirium, going to her dorm should've worked. Check the wiki if you're missing prerequisites or if you're stuck at some other events. For future ref wiki and guide mod are your big help.

also, it's Haruka not Hana.
Sorry, Haruka (I always get her name wrong). I think I may have a bug after all, I've completed all events and nothing triggers her return. Oh well :(

Thanks for the wiki regardless!

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
View attachment 3120710

I've recently noticed the same thing, thanks to me wife, who tends to give bullshit names to any character unlike my boring ass. My guess is that amIOkay-Maya is, in fact, related to his darker self, the one who wants to prey. She has been all but absent in chapters 2 and 3, where Akira was getting his shit together and consciously staying away from jailbait. I mean, he didn't start any new relationship in 2 chapters. Everyone we've been getting is essentially the product of the shit he's done in Chapter 1. Sana will be someone new for the first time since ch1, besides Niki (she doesn't count, as she's adult).

Yeah, Sana will be available, cause her lust stat has been unlocked.

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Sorry, Haruka (I always get her name wrong). I think I may have a bug after all, I've completed all events and nothing triggers her return. Oh well :(

Thanks for the wiki regardless!
3.5 playthroughs on PC, one on Mac and one on Android and not a single bug. You're just doing something wrong. Maybe the day is too early, maybe you don't have enough affection, maybe you need to talk to someone. Just use the bloody guide mod that's linked on the OP, will you?

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
didn't knew this was a thing, that's pretty annoying. Is this a recent development with f95 or just this game in particular for some reason?
Protracted, hilarious carnage of the man's own making:

1. Selebus promotes his new game, Lessons in Love, on F95zone.
2. Time passes. The game is well-liked and Selebus now makes a solid salary from his patrons.
3. Lessons in Love updates are released promptly to the public on F95zone due to leakers.
4. Selebus expresses his anger and alleges that the so-called piracy is denying him revenue.
5. The patrons of Lessons in Love who release the updates publicly shift to same-day leaks.
6. To differentiate his product and retain subscribers, Selebus introduces Care Packages (like DVD extras).
7. Selebus supposes that the (loli) content of the packages will prevent distribution on F95zone.
8. After an extensive flamewar in this thread, Care Package leaks are permitted by the mods.
9. Selebus throws a fit in the thread and deletes his account once and for all, wishing us good riddance.
10. (Bonus: ) His income has not increased appreciably in the many months following these events.

The above is only to the best of my memory.

Edited to add: Roughly coincident with step 8 listed, F95zone mods elected to no longer show Lessons in Love updates on the Latest Updates page.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
noted that his subscribestar/patreon/whatever is not even promoted on the OP, must have been some epic flamewar indeed to get the game essentially shadow banned from the site

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
About a year or so ago, people from the game's discord started bombing the thread and mass reporting it, which was then followed by the dev adding DRM to the game that wiped people's saves if they'd downloaded the care packages (side content, think DVD-extras). At that point, they stopped promoting the game, so now the "last updated" date is the date the game was initially added, and it will never appear in the "recent updates" section.

This isn't the only game they've done that to. Champions of Realms has also received this treatment. You basically have to egregiously vioalate the terms of use agreement repeatedly for it to happen. I've seen it happen to games for repeated use of sock puppet accounts to add fake reviews to your game, promoting your game in another game's thread, etc. Usually, you're warned WELL before they pull that trigger, though.

Reactions: gestved

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
you still need to include those care packages every update or do they come with the full game after that whole debacle?

if yes, you still need to patch the DRM?

Edit: checked, you still need to install them yes, not sure about the DRM though, unfortunately links are partially broken, gofile got deleted, zippy is over it seems, only mega is available for some

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
She has been all but absent in chapters 2 and 3, where Akira was getting his shit together and consciously staying away from jailbait. I mean, he didn't start any new relationship in 2 chapters. Everyone we've been getting is essentially the product of the shit he's done in Chapter 1. Sana will be someone new for the first time since ch1, besides Niki (she doesn't count, as she's adult).

Yeah, Sana will be available, cause her lust stat has been unlocked.
Well, post Chapter 1, There's also been Nodoka, Miku (albeit he hasn't fucked Miku yet.), he fucked Kirin, and Chika for the first time in Chapter 2, and he actually fucked Futaba in Chapter 3 for the first time. He's also tried to fool around with Io, Noriko, Uta, and Touka (and Maya, and also optionally Chinami if you count the threesome flag), but those haven't really worked out yet.

Sensei has at least seen the girls as more than fleshlights, more and more, since Chapter 1, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Well, post Chapter 1, There's also been Nodoka, Miku (albeit he hasn't fucked Miku yet.), he fucked Kirin, and Chika for the first time in Chapter 2, and he actually fucked Futaba in Chapter 3 for the first time. He's also tried to fool around with Io, Noriko, Uta, and Touka (and Maya, and also optionally Chinami if you count the threesome flag), but those haven't really worked out yet.

Sensei has at least seen the girls as more than fleshlights, more and more, since Chapter 1, though.
Yeah, Nodoka's new, but does she really counts as a person? but she's a very different person that everybody else. I'm not talking about the actual sex, I'm talking about any kind of sexual interaction. Miku - started from Ch1, since his "massage" session. Kirin, Chika, Futaba, Uta - since Ch1. Noriko - literally threw herself at him very early in Ch2. Io - only when he blacked out. Touka - I maybe don't remember that well, but he never explicitly tried to do anything. Just his usual, mild-level creepy flirting and suggestive phrases. No actual moves on his part.

So my point is - he's not creating new relationships. He's only dragging out the ones, that he started in Ch1 (and a little into Ch2). On the contrary, he actively rejects some girls, which would be unheard of in Ch1 - Molly, Imani (she's adult but still), Sana (until the end of Ch3).

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yeah, Nodoka's new, but does she really counts as a person? but she's a very different person that everybody else. I'm not talking about the actual sex, I'm talking about any kind of sexual interaction. Miku - started from Ch1, since his "massage" session. Kirin, Chika, Futaba, Uta - since Ch1. Noriko - literally threw herself at him very early in Ch2. Io - only when he blacked out. Touka - I maybe don't remember that well, but he never explicitly tried to do anything. Just his usual, mild-level creepy flirting and suggestive phrases. No actual moves on his part.

So my point is - he's not creating new relationships. He's only dragging out the ones, that he started in Ch1 (and a little into Ch2). On the contrary, he actively rejects some girls, which would be unheard of in Ch1 - Molly, Imani (she's adult but still), Sana (until the end of Ch3).
Honestly, considering Nodoka has had a job since she was 10 and is already set for college, I can understand considering her more of an adult than the majority of the girls.

Also I was referring more to the "staying away from jailbait" part. If anything, the optional Chinami mention, and non optional Uta picture stuff, kind of shows he's getting worse in the background, not to mention the stuff Ami tends to hint at on his computer, and that folder of Maya..

Nevertheless, he's taken the virginities of about two students per Chapter. (plus optionally Ami in Chapter 1, and apparently Molly in Chapter 2)

It seems likely that he'll take at least two more in Chapter 4. (Thinking it'll be Sana, Uta, and Noriko, with one probably being forced or optional)

He's tried to get Io and Touka to "comfort" him a few times, but yeah he's only touched Io inappropriately when his wires were tangling. He barely met Uta in Chapter 1, and since Chapter 2 they've formed a relationship, as she wasn't even his student until then. They've more or less began "dating" recently in Chapter 3.

Molly, Imani, and Sana are all special cases, that he is trying to resist. He's already at least fingered Sana though, last update, and apparently raped Molly then blocked it out. He also needed Yumi to keep him from having sex with Imani.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, any thoughts on Ayane and Sana apparently studying resurrection for the science fair, that we never see, in the background, since Chapter 1?:

Which apparently was not a joke, since Ami later found Ayane's notes on it, in Chapter 3:

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
So, any thoughts on Ayane and Sana apparently studying resurrection for the science fair, that we never see, in the background, since Chapter 1?:

Which apparently was not a joke, since Ami later found Ayane's notes on it, in Chapter 3:
Yeah, I thought Sel forgot about it or maybe it was supposed to be used together with other science fair mentioned content in event we never got. But, perhaps, this Chekhov's gun is still loaded.

Probably wouldn't be too useful for Ami's parents considering their physical forms should be spooky scary shattered skeletons.

Sana's participation makes me think it's connected to her brother who's supposedly still active in spirit from.

Or maybe Sensei will get decapitated by a Kendo champion for violating Molly and conveniently resurrected by this.

Can't think of anything else with ressurect potential, except for the chicken, and we can only wonder about the method.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yeah, I thought Sel forgot about it or maybe it was supposed to be used together with other science fair mentioned content in event we never got. But maybe this Chekhov's gun is still loaded.

Probably wouldn't be too useful for Ami's parents considering their physical forms should be spooky scary shattered skeletons.

But Sana's participation makes me think it's connected to her brother who's supposedly still active in spirit from.

Or maybe Sensei will get decapitated by a Kendo champion for violating Molly and conveniently resurrected by this.

Can't think of anything else with ressurect potential, and we can only wonder about the method.
Pseudo Dark Theory Time: I'm not entirely convinced most of the class is actually alive, and this science fair stuff could be a subtle plan by those in the background, intended to bring the girls back to life.

Yasu seems to claim certain girls only exist when needed:
And with Nodoka's recent "love story":
It seems like Sensei might be perceiving these girls as alive when they are more like corpses, that he pretends are alive. Possibly like shells of themselves. Hence stuff like Egg time.

In other words:
And Yasu was asking this for a reason:

This ressurection thing could be a scheme that is being whispered to Ayane through the voices in her head (which she may or may not actually hear, considering the complications with this scene):

Or it has nothing to do with the girls, and The World Itself has been merely trying to resurrect and restore itself in various ways.

Of course, I could definitely be way off the mark, and it's just a random subplot that doesn't mean anything.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Man, this would be the point where we'd all be getting giddy with anticipation of the next patch, we'd have previews to discuss, i'd have reactions to give out but instead all we've got is crumbs and the usual gaggle of derps begging for saves and answers to questions easily found via simple searches... le sigh...

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes