DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Imagine Niki "accidentally" flashing her huge dick on a concert. That's something worth having penis for.
Niki's and Sensei's relationship suddenly takes a turn:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I wonder if Chika would be into Nik with a dik, or just be delusional and completely block it out.

Etla

Jul 11, 2021
View attachment 3128037
I looked up the flags this event (cafe35) checked, assuming your event list look like the snapshot above and can't trigger the event by simply visiting her at the cafe.

if rin_love >= 35 and library30 == True and rindorm35 == True and rininvite == True and cafe35 == False:
jump cafe35

You should've completed library30 (Under the table) and rindorm35 (Ten steps forward), so I suspect it's the rininvite flag that's obstructing. Check your rininvite flag with URM or other save editing methods; if it's false, change it to true, and visit Rin at the cafe should do the trick.

Edit: rininvite is established during rindorm35 (Ten steps forward), where Rin would invite you on a little weekend exploration; if you're bad homie then the flag stays false, and the outing would be just Rin and Futaba, leading to event skipping.
Awesome! That's incredible news. Thanks so much for going through the trouble to do that. I don't know much about save editing, but I do know a little about programming, so I should be able to make that work and I look forward to doing so at the earliest opportunity.

Edit: No offense taken (nor intended) about the gaggle of derps post, btw. I just wanted to have a more fun intro than just coming out and begging for help. I can also understand that it may be tiresome for a community of people who want to talk about the game and all they're getting is help-desk questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I wrote that post just before going to bed in the hopes i'd wake up to some hilarious responses and you guys delivered and more. Still, a lot of girls seem to have been skipped over, Tsukasa would probably have a funny reaction, as would Chinami and i think Yumi could go multiple different ways depending on her mood. Wish i had the skills to whip up some stuff in KK like 5A 61.

Reactions: DeSkel15 and Etla

Yung Waffles

Oct 2, 2019
Honestly, considering Nodoka has had a job since she was 10 and is already set for college, I can understand considering her more of an adult than the majority of the girls.

Also I was referring more to the "staying away from jailbait" part. If anything, the optional Chinami mention, and non optional Uta picture stuff, kind of shows he's getting worse in the background, not to mention the stuff Ami tends to hint at on his computer, and that folder of Maya..

Nevertheless, he's taken the virginities of about two students per Chapter. (plus optionally Ami in Chapter 1, and apparently Molly in Chapter 2)

It seems likely that he'll take at least two more in Chapter 4. (Thinking it'll be Sana, Uta, and Noriko, with one probably being forced or optional)

He's tried to get Io and Touka to "comfort" him a few times, but yeah he's only touched Io inappropriately when his wires were tangling. He barely met Uta in Chapter 1, and since Chapter 2 they've formed a relationship, as she wasn't even his student until then. They've more or less began "dating" recently in Chapter 3.

Molly, Imani, and Sana are all special cases, that he is trying to resist. He's already at least fingered Sana though, last update, and apparently raped Molly then blocked it out. He also needed Yumi to keep him from having sex with Imani.
i recall Molly talking to Sensei and specifically Tsuneyo about it, and while speaking to Tsuneyo, saying something along the lines of "He didn't (rape was implied here but she didn't directly say the word). Trust me, I would have known if that happened." I also don't think Chinami is a factor unless there's some wonky time skip stuff coming, since Sensei has always seemed so set on not looking her that way. Could have just been a joke like he said, but time will tell. And as far as who's next on the buffet line, I agree that Noriko is probably the next one. Everything is set up for her already as opposed to any other girl that has started an intimate route with him. Then Uta's probably after her rather than Sana, due to the circumstances that transpired when things finally progressed with Sana. But we probably won't see any of that pick back up until later in the next update of the one after that since the whole No Maya thing has to be addressed.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
recall Molly talking to Sensei and specifically Tsuneyo about it, and while speaking to Tsuneyo, saying something along the lines of "He didn't (rape was implied here but she didn't directly say the word). Trust me, I would have known if that happened."
My favorite theory about what happend there was reset like in bluejay because Molly died from rape. Just a theory, though

Feb 14, 2022
My favorite theory about what happend there was reset like in bluejay because Molly died from rape. Just a theory, though
That would explain everything. Molly's death due to rape. And her rolled back and rewrote the memories. Everything does not contradict the plot. And this happened because Akira's penis enlargement ability failed, and he literally either break off her up with a BIG PENIS or pierced her because of a long length of LONG SCHLONGE.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
i recall Molly talking to Sensei and specifically Tsuneyo about it, and while speaking to Tsuneyo, saying something along the lines of "He didn't (rape was implied here but she didn't directly say the word). Trust me, I would have known if that happened." I also don't think Chinami is a factor unless there's some wonky time skip stuff coming, since Sensei has always seemed so set on not looking her that way. Could have just been a joke like he said, but time will tell. And as far as who's next on the buffet line, I agree that Noriko is probably the next one. Everything is set up for her already as opposed to any other girl that has started an intimate route with him. Then Uta's probably after her rather than Sana, due to the circumstances that transpired when things finally progressed with Sana. But we probably won't see any of that pick back up until later in the next update of the one after that since the whole No Maya thing has to be addressed.
Yeah, Molly claimed/implied he didn't, but apparently he did and he blocked it out:
Unless this is referring to some other rape he tricked himself into thinking didn't happen.

Personally, I'm thinking USER2/Wire god convinced him to rape Molly, then just reset things after getting it's sacrifice. Sensei then blocked it out, but didn't get to finish, so he then jerked off and covered her. Similar to how Makoto can't kill herself, and everytime she tries, it's like she hallucinated it. Wounds and Memories can easily be altered or reset in this world.

As for Chinami, well, it's heavily implied Sensei is far worse than he shows us:
I don't think anyone is actually safe from Sensei's lust. Wizard or not.

Especially since he can black out, block it out, and the world will simply fix whoever he hurts anyway. If anything, I've begun to think he's losing interest in his current girls, and his preferences are getting younger. Maya for example reminds him of their past relationship:
and I'm assuming the more he remembers, the worse he'll get.

I can definitely see Noriko incoming, but I wouldn't count Sana out. He didn't screw her, but he fingered her, and she seems to be the one in control of the relationship:

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
I can tell I'm way too invested in this game because I saw a LTT YouTube thumbnail and it gave me flashbacks to the Second Sun Happy event. At this point I think every time I see a small yellow car I will think of this game. I haven't decided yet if that's a bad thing or not.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I can tell I'm way too invested in this game because I saw a LTT YouTube thumbnail and it gave me flashbacks to the Second Sun Happy event. At this point I think every time I see a small yellow car I will think of this game. I haven't decided yet if that's a bad thing or not.
Same, but now every time I see a Melon, I think of Maya.

Was just watching some Avatar The Last Airbender stuff and remembered this:
And now, I can't help but consider Toph an alt universe Maya.

I'll never forget Maya and her perfect Melons:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
i recall Molly talking to Sensei and specifically Tsuneyo about it, and while speaking to Tsuneyo, saying something along the lines of "He didn't (rape was implied here but she didn't directly say the word). Trust me, I would have known if that happened."
I think there is still a very very slight chance that Molly didn’t get dicked down that night.

Sekai only confirms that the entire sexual exchange wasn’t just in his head. That is, him fingering her, her jerking him off, and him cumming on her are proven to be real (essentially things we saw on screen). Anything beyond that lacks solid confirmations.

But we've made a fair assumption that despite her claim, Molly in fact did lose her virginity that night because this whole thing is proven to be qualified as "taking something that doesn't belong to you". Judging from how Sana was aligned to sate HOPE and how Sensei fingering Sana and Sana jerking him off still apparently doesn't count, it is safe to assume that the worst had happened to Molly.

However, this also comes with its own assumption, that the definition of taking something that doesn't belong to you is exactly the same among different gods. They all want to learn to feel through Sensei, but they also have different ways of chasing after it. So extremely optimistically speaking, USER2 might be content with just fingering Molly while HOPE requires a whole lot more than just fingering Sana. But again, extremely optimistically speaking.
1701363422904.png
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And despite personally wanting more than one evidence to draw a disturbing conclusion, the possibility of Molly being penetrated then and there is just too high with this many of indirect signs pointing towards the same thing and I can't fight against the odds.

She couldn't feel the aftermath at the time might be due to how drunk she was, potentially a bluejay rolling back mechanism in effect like people have suggested, or Sensei in fact has a micropenis. Her claim remaining the same afterwards might be due to the aforementioned rolling back mechanism, or she was lying for the sake of herself and Sensei much like how Ayane lost her fetus and feigned ignorance about remembering her once pregnancy. In any case it's much easier to extrapolate based on the worst scenario Sensei can fathom rather than the best scenario Molly convinced him into believing.

As I am typing this I have a sudden crave for some wholesome content with the poor Irish lass so bad.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I think there is still a very very slight chance that Molly didn’t get dicked down that night.

Sekai only confirms that the entire sexual exchange wasn’t just in his head. That is, him fingering her, her jerking him off, and him cumming on her are proven to be real (essentially things we saw on screen). Anything beyond that lacks solid confirmations.

But we've made a fair assumption that despite her claim, Molly in fact did lose her virginity that night because this whole thing is proven to be qualified as "taking something that doesn't belong to you". Judging from how Sana was aligned to sate HOPE and how Sensei fingering Sana and Sana jerking him off still apparently doesn't count, it is safe to assume that the worst had happened to Molly.

However, this also comes with its own assumption, that the definition of taking something that doesn't belong to you is exactly the same among different gods. They all want to learn to feel through Sensei, but they also have different ways of chasing after it. So extremely optimistically speaking, USER2 might be content with just fingering Molly while HOPE requires a whole lot more than just fingering Sana. But again, extremely optimistically speaking.
View attachment 3130490
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And despite personally wanting more than one evidence to draw a disturbing conclusion, the possibility of Molly being penetrated then and there is just too high with this many of indirect signs pointing towards the same thing and I can't fight against the odds.

She couldn't feel the aftermath at the time might be due to how drunk she was, potentially a bluejay rolling back mechanism in effect like people have suggested, or Sensei in fact has a micropenis. Her claim remaining the same afterwards might be due to the aforementioned rolling back mechanism, or she was lying for the sake of herself and Sensei much like how Ayane lost her fetus and feigned ignorance about remembering her once pregnancy. In any case it's much easier to extrapolate based on the worst scenario Sensei can fathom rather than the best scenario Molly convinced him into believing.

As I am typing this I have a sudden crave for some wholesome content with the poor Irish lass so bad.
I've also been wondering if Molly is perhaps such a deviant, that she just couldn't tell. Who knows what she's shoved up her, and on top of that, she had probably drunk enough, got wet enough, and masturbated enough, that she might not even have felt much down there.

She even seemed to have more or less began to over masturbate prior:

In other words: when Molly actually has sex with Sensei, if she's like "is it in?", I'm going to laugh my ass off.

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
Sekai only confirms that the entire sexual exchange wasn’t just in his head.
Why are we trusting what she says?
She couldn't feel the aftermath at the time might be due to how drunk she was
I don't care how drunk she was at the time - there is no way a girl of her size wouldn't feel the aftermath of getting raped by a dick that big.

I'm still on the side of "she wasn't raped, just ejaculated upon" at this point - I haven't seen enough information to make me change my mind yet.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I don't care how drunk she was at the time - there is no way a girl of her size wouldn't feel the aftermath of getting raped by a dick that big.

I'm still on the side of "she wasn't raped, just ejaculated upon" at this point - I haven't seen enough information to make me change my mind yet.
That's the same side i sit on, though i do allow for one alternate possibility and that's that he may have raped her whilst blacked out and the gods rolled it back but that's not a possibility i give much weight to, i just leave it out cause it seems possible given how their world works, mostly, i mean, i'm not sure if mini-resets only apply to death scenarios and i doubt he raped her so hard he killed her so if she was mini-reset then that possibility would seem to be somewhat unique. Still, i don't trust Sekai at all and am comfortably sitting in the camp of 'just ejaculated on'.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I've also been wondering if Molly is perhaps such a deviant, that she just couldn't tell. Who knows what she's shoved up her, and on top of that, she had probably drunk enough, got wet enough, and masturbated enough, that she might not even have felt much down there.
If I am allowed to be technical (cause I totally am right now), it shouldn't be possible not to feel the tear down there regardless of masturbation habits, especially the next day after the incident or as soon as she went sober. Not to mention there are ways to physically examine yourself if you suspect hymen damages; they don't have to blindly guess.

Unless Molly had repeatedly used one of those definitely lethal king kong dildos that have the size of a 5A 61 Sana dick that resulted in early vaginal devastation, nothing this little weeb does on a daily basis can prepare for AKIRA COCK™.

Why are we trusting what she says?
Because from a plot progression perspective there is little reason not to believe Sekai at this point of time.

She already speaks in a vague tone and herself is an enough creepy presence that you can't have extended interactions with to deduce what she was insinuating. Thus, again only from a plot perspective, Sekai has to be speaking some level of truth there because we already lack means to humanly verify what she says; lying to us there to me is not even a red herring anymore, it becomes inconsistent storytelling.

It's just what that truth is for the time being depends on player interpretations since she keeps it intentionally vague. My take can be wrong but it feels odd to consider the possibility of Sekai just dropping in and spreading completely untrue clues.

Though alcohol to a certain extend can alleviate physical pain, it's definitely debatable if it can do enough for pain from receiving a horse cock.

But now that I think of it, there was no blood at the scene like how the rest of deflowering events went. So even if penetrative rape was to be true, being drunk enough to not notice it seems to be a weak hypothesis now; like Tsuneyo should've spotted it too (unless the classic Kumon-mi convenient shenanigan that is reversing characters to prior physical state is in the play; but that's another line of speculation)

Believe me I am too choosing not to believe she got raped penetrating style that night (I have a soft spot for Molly). I am fully content with things ended at finger stuff if USER2 permitted. It's just the possibility of the worst scenario had happened isn't at all negligible for now and I have to think about it now to mentally prepare myself lol, but my side is same as yours.

It comes down to whether your headcanon decides to equate the following altogether:
- taking something that doesn't belong to you for HOPE
- penetrative sex with Sana (failed attempt because fingering didn't count)
- taking something that doesn't belong to you for USER2
- penetrative sex with Molly (??? attempt)

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
If I am allowed to be technical (cause I totally am right now), it shouldn't be possible not to feel the tear down there regardless of masturbation habits, especially the next day after the incident or as soon as she went sober. Not to mention there are ways to physically examine yourself if you suspect hymen damages; they don't have to blindly guess.

Unless Molly had repeatedly used one of those definitely lethal king kong dildos that have the size of a 5A 61 Sana dick that resulted in early vaginal devastation, nothing this little weeb does on a daily basis can prepare for AKIRA COCK™.
If there was anything to tear, maybe. Being a virgin and having an intact hymen aren't actually the same thing. Molly could have been using her megumin staff as a dildo for all we know. It doesn't mean she's had sex.

Molly was also drunk, desperate, sad, passing out, horny enough to masturbate while asleep, and when she was woken up by Tsuneyo she implied she'd only "probably" know:
if Sensei had raped her. Months later, she seems still unsure:
but is being optimistic that he didn't. I'd think that alone shows she's not expecting her hymen to give her a clear answer. Keep in mind, she's a pervert that knows virgins bleed in games. She's surely deflowered more girls than Sensei, lmao.

Some girls also barely feel pain for seconds before it's virtually nothing. Chika and Nodoka lost their virginities and kept having sex over and over through out the night and seemed ready to go the next morning, with virtually no pain at all beyond the first few seconds.

It's also plausible that Molly is just lying to herself, Tsuneyo, and Sensei, so that she doesn't lose the relationship they had. Knowing he raped her, but trying to salvage what she can. I wouldn't be too surprised if she's thinking he'd want her more if she pretended to be a virgin still. She seems to know how to seduce him:

Overall: I definitely hope this is explored more going forward. Whatever the facts turn out to be.

Edit: In retrospect, this might be like how Ayane convinced Sensei she and Ami kissed when they never did. Sensei revealed he didn't remember what he did to Molly, and Molly is using that to her advantage.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes