SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
I think Sekai meant statutory rape, but she'd be wrong since japan's age of consent was 13 recently changed to 16 june this year.
If i recall, that was puffed up to be a bigger deal then it should've been cause it was just updating the federal law to what all the states already had or something, that whilst it was technically 13 in the country, there was no actual place within the country where it was 13.
Oh wow, I live in a place with a lower age of consent than Japan

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Isn't that song about fuckin' bitches or something? I never really paid attention but i recall reading that in someone's comment somewhere on the web...

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Isn't that song about fuckin' bitches or something? I never really paid attention but i recall reading that in someone's comment somewhere on the web...
Despacito translates to "slowly", and the song is more or less about wanting a passionate sexual relationship.

You can probably find the song translated.

Why Ayane is so fond of it, isn't exactly clear, but it's likely related to her really wanting to be lovingly fucked by Sensei.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Wasn't it the last update when Sensei had his first genuine smile in game? Sana's performance really cheered him up, didn't it?

Federok88

May 23, 2022
More like someone being very horny about passionately fucking one bitch and describing in excruciating detail every step of his desires wich range from thing like "Slowly, I want to breath in your neck slowly" and such poetry like "And it’s just that your beauty is a puzzle.
But to finish it here I have the missing piece " wich probably is talking about his dick or in the case of Ayane......aaaaanyway.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Dc345

May 27, 2020
With the character events for the next two updates being revealed I think Sara has the longest content drought.

• Sad
Reactions: Algorist
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes