DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Random, but this is apparently the difference between a virgin 9/10:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And a virgin 10/10:
Fucking Maximum...:

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Just to add onto the last post, it seems like Niki even outdoes Chika:

Niki apparently outdoes fucking "Maximum" sexual compatibility:
How the fuck..

Poor Imani never stood a chance:

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Noticed no Maya events for 37 or 38. Do you think Sel will be cruel and only give us limited interactions/conversations with her, dragging things out?

Feb 14, 2022
Noticed no Maya events for 37 or 38. Do you think Sel will be cruel and only give us limited interactions/conversations with her, dragging things out?
I hope that she will not be there at all and the main task will be to find Maya.

But
1701500697525.png
1701500711555.png

Yung Waffles

Oct 2, 2019
That's the same side i sit on, though i do allow for one alternate possibility and that's that he may have raped her whilst blacked out and the gods rolled it back but that's not a possibility i give much weight to, i just leave it out cause it seems possible given how their world works, mostly, i mean, i'm not sure if mini-resets only apply to death scenarios and i doubt he raped her so hard he killed her so if she was mini-reset then that possibility would seem to be somewhat unique. Still, i don't trust Sekai at all and am comfortably sitting in the camp of 'just ejaculated on'.
I also can't remember a time where anything intimate that Akira has done to/with anyone being erased/reset, mentally or physically. All of the consequences and memories of his actions in that manner seem to still be present so idk about the whole Molly being micro-reset afterwards idea.

I also take what Sekai said before Akira and Sana got freaky with a grain of salt because of the way she worded her sentences. Specifically; "If you wanna be super technical, you've been basically raping everyone and everything this whole time." The way she said it, it seems to imply more than just vaginal penetration as rape maybe, since some people consider that so, unless she's speaking in hyperbole, but even then that would imply that he has raped before, and with that train of thought, the only times that could really be considered rape were with Molly and with Sara, when he blacked out and ass fucked her while choking her til she passed out. And even then again, the only concrete one that could be considered was with Sara since we know he fucked her, but neither of them or Yuki considers Sara as being raped after the fact, so that's kinda out of the window too. If Sekai would have said "S.A.'ing basically everyone and everything" that would make more sense, and that's what I think she was actually alluding to, but since she loves being vague, it kinda makes since for her to say that but in a more hyperbolic way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I think Sekai meant statutory rape, but she'd be wrong since japan's age of consent was 13 recently changed to 16 june this year.

Reactions: crustlord12

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I think Sekai meant statutory rape, but she'd be wrong since japan's age of consent was 13 recently changed to 16 june this year.
If i recall, that was puffed up to be a bigger deal then it should've been cause it was just updating the federal law to what all the states already had or something, that whilst it was technically 13 in the country, there was no actual place within the country where it was 13.

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
Ok so after taking my time on this so important matter I would say.

Tsuneyo: She clearly would have very big penis, maybe a too big one, in an ulhealthy way, one that would be more hurtful than other thing.

Ayane: She gives me big penis aura idk why, she would have a penis that would be considered very impressive at least, she would still be humble about that tho.

Kirin: she would have a big penis too, but her would be the kind of penis that is long but skinny (or normal), that would give her a little extra confidence about her, she would be the kind that send dickpicks believing that is a hot thing.

Nodoka: She would have an ok penis, good size, a very pretty one, she would fine about it knowing that she have a good wiener but most important, she knows how to use it properly, making her very confident about her sexual performance.

Sana: Impressive enough, she wouldn't have a little penis like a lot of people would think, she would be the kind of person that looks small but has a very good tool inside her pants, hers would not be the biggest one for sure, but next to her delicate body the eye test would result in an A+ for sure.

Io: she would surely have a small dick, that and his small and skinny body would make her like you're fucking a kid, more like those shota hentais or something (not a thing I know a lot about.

Uta: A normal-small dick, not the most exciting thing to see, but nothing to worry about if used properly.

Yumi and Toriko: They are god blessed, they would have the perfect penises of all, one that don't need to be the largest or the fattest but one that is simply perfect, one penis that when you see it you can't thing anything but that it looks so perfect, made by god himself, a glorious one.

Ami would have a similar one the Kirin's one, but not that big.

Molly would have a small one too.

I think Yasu has big penis aura too, I can see her excorcizing demons with her wiener, she would be an anal destroyer, im so proud of her.

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
About the other topic: It doesn't matter if penetration was a thing between Molly and Akira, it would still be rape since she wasn't concious.

Other thing is how concious Akira was, in a normal situation he would be guilty even if he wasn't since he's the older one, he's her teacher, and he's supposed to take control of the situation, not let himself be as irresponsible as his students.
The thing is that we don't know for sure how concious Akira was, some have theorized about his blackouts being one thing to cope with his horribles acts, but I want to think that there is something taking decisions for him and that he wouldn't actually rape Molly or Sara.

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
Sure Sensei will avoid her and Maya would not understand why. Sel loves to repeat himself
As it has been every time a major event has happened.

Not necessarily Sensei avoiding it, but always something happening to avoid confrontation.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Kumon-mi apparently has it's own age of consent, to go along with it's censorship laws:
And whatever laws that somehow allows a grown man like Sensei to do half the things he does.

However, their age of consent seems to be around 18, or Chika who is 16 wouldn't be that much of a big deal. Most of the girls seem to be 15 going on 16, or have already turned 16 like Chika and Noriko.

Imani still seems to consider everyone including Karin who should be nearly 17, "jailbait" though:
And it's always the fact they are considered "teenagers" that seems to be the problem:

So, it's likely just the age of consent in Kumon-mi that would make what Sensei has been doing to everyone, "statutory rape" aka "technically rape" since the girls aren't allowed to consent by law. In Japan as a whole, it'd be looked down upon, but not exactly illegal. It might cause problems depending on where it happens though.

Edit: This could be considered Sel's western influence within the game. To be frank, fucking teenagers isn't as big of a deal in the East as it is in the West (even though it happens far too often either way, imo). Sensei's pedo stuff is probably where people tend to agree that it's bad no matter where (unless you're somewhere with an age of consent of 11 or less, probably.)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
At the risk of being captain obvious I do believe that the semi-pedo nature of Sensei and his relationships is supposed to be taken in the context of the overall surrealist undertones of the game which seem to belay a remorseless cycle of nightmare fuel.

As in, this isn't your average high school sex fantasy game. It's a deconstruction of the genre. Kind of how like Evangelion is a deconstruction of the child hero with giant robot saves the day genre.

The age of the participants and the manipulative behavior used to get to them is supposed to make us uncomfortable.

At least that's my take on it.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
At the risk of being captain obvious I do believe that the semi-pedo nature of Sensei and his relationships is supposed to be taken in the context of the overall surrealist undertones of the game which seem to belay a remorseless cycle of nightmare fuel.

As in, this isn't your average high school sex fantasy game. It's a deconstruction of the genre. Kind of how like Evangelion is a deconstruction of the child hero with giant robot saves the day genre.

The age of the participants and the manipulative behavior used to get to them is supposed to make us uncomfortable.

At least that's my take on it.
I do think it's intended to make people uncomfortable (It is Denpa), but more than that, it seems to want to show that everyone thinks differently when it comes to what's right or not. Same with Incest, adultery, etc. Sel seems to want things to be seen under a questionable lense, yet is also able to portray the fact that not everyone cares or even sees these things as bad. Some approve of them. Even within the story, no matter what their society says.

Rin supports Sensei fucking a married woman. Ami finds adultery disgusting. Chika has no problem with an Uncle fucking his Niece. Ayane finds it absolutely disgusting. Kirin considers sexual assault as okay as long as the majority enjoys it. Yasu considers sex (and well, everything) without her god's permission as wrong. Nodoka considers Sensei horrible, and wants him to embrace that. Noriko considers Sensei good, and wants him to embrace that. Etc.

If you really want to get into the questionable stuff, then Sekai seems to approve of virtually anything including pedo stuff and wants Sensei to acknowledge what he does, while calling him a husk of a man. Tookie Tookie Jr (Tsukasa) acknowledges that little girls her age used to be married off and doesn't seem to take much issue with it. Then there's Nodoka and Ami who seem to consider it wrong, but are willing to accept Sensei no matter what his tastes might be. Then there's Chika who clearly calls him a "sick fuck" for even bringing Chinami up in a sexual context.

Me while playing this game:

Also me while watching Sensei drown:

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
The way I see it this whole game is really set up to make us feel mildly uncomfortable. I mean, even Sensei isn't cool with him self half the time. Or rather, he is cool with him self but is completely open about that self not being cool. You get what I mean.

This game is like way deeper than most.

Yung Waffles

Oct 2, 2019
About the other topic: It doesn't matter if penetration was a thing between Molly and Akira, it would still be rape since she wasn't concious.

Other thing is how concious Akira was, in a normal situation he would be guilty even if he wasn't since he's the older one, he's her teacher, and he's supposed to take control of the situation, not let himself be as irresponsible as his students.
The thing is that we don't know for sure how concious Akira was, some have theorized about his blackouts being one thing to cope with his horribles acts, but I want to think that there is something taking decisions for him and that he wouldn't actually rape Molly or Sara.
That's what I meant. Sekai used works like "technically" and "basically", grey zone words that are used when events being stated are disputable, i.e. Molly being raped, since forced penetration alone is generally regarded as rape, but also any forced sexual contact is considered rape depending on the considering party. It's the same in combat sports like MMA or boxing, where there's a knockout as well as a "technical knockout", when one fighter is down for the count but not actually knocked out. In this regard we were speaking purely about whether or not Molly had been penetrated.

As far as Sensei's blackouts go, they're definitely a coping mechanism, but not solely for the horrible things that he does, since Maya recently told him that the blackouts were a thing before the resets and they aren't mutually exclusive, as well as Ami shedding light on Sensei's mental condition throughout her years living with him. He's definitely closer to being unconscious than not during the blackouts since afterwards he always snaps out of them not knowing what's gong on. And idk if there's actually and otherworldly influences on him during blackouts that causes him assault girls, though the games seems to imply it, but since the game mostly takes place from Sensei's perspective, we don't know if those are part of his condition(s) or not, though similar seemingly otherworldly events with others like Sara and Sana might point to some type of influence might be in effect. Who knows. The only time that I can remember there being an outside perspective of his blackouts that we actually saw and not just some character talking about it was in the beginning when Ami came into her room and Sensei was naked on his knees repeatedly saying something like "I want to see her again.", and all of the things that he was experiencing weren't there from Ami's perspective, meaning that it was in fact all in is head.

Last edited:
Reactions: DSasha

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
That's what I meant. Sekai used works like "technically" and "basically", grey zone words that are used when events being stated are disputable, i.e. Molly being raped, since forced penetration alone is generally regarded as rape, but also any forced sexual contact is considered rape depending on the considering party. It's the same in combat sports like MMA or boxing, where there's a knockout as well as a "technical knockout", when one fighter is down for the count but not actually knocked out. In this regard we were speaking purely about whether or not Molly had been penetrated.

As far as Sensei's blackouts go, they're definitely a coping mechanism, but not solely for the horrible things that he does, since Maya recently told him that the blackouts were a thing before the resets and they aren't mutually exclusive, as well as Ami shedding light on Sensei's mental condition throughout her years living with him. He's definitely closer to being unconscious than not during the blackouts since afterwards he always snaps out of them not knowing what's gong on. And idk if there's actually and otherworldly influences on him during blackouts that causes him assault girls, though the games seems to imply it, but since the game mostly takes place from Sensei's perspective, we don't know if those are part of his condition(s) or not, though similar seemingly otherworldly events with others like Sara and Sana might point to some type of influence might be in effect. Who knows. The only time that I can remember there being an outside perspective of his blackouts that we actually saw and not just some character talking about it was in the beginning when Ami came into her room and Sensei was naked on his knees repeatedly saying something like "I want to see her again.", and all of the things that he was experiencing weren't there from Ami's perspective, meaning that it was in fact all in is head.
He was repeating "I want to feel it again", also during one of the beach events, the one where Touka has a ramen stand heli'd in, Makoto talks about him enacting a plant council in front of the stand before walking in.

Reactions: t-f and DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

There's also been stuff like Tsuneyo not seeing the shadow figure that Sensei was seeing (and probably the fish, etc):
And Sensei not seeing what Tsuneyo was seeing.

And Yasu has claimed Sensei was just thinking she was doing things:

Also, yeah:
He was repeating "I want to feel it again", also during one of the beach events, the one where Touka has a ramen stand heli'd in, Makoto talks about him enacting a plant council in front of the stand before walking in.
There's how the whole Plant Council stuff definitely seemed to just be in Sensei's head:
Plus seeing Maya and the Fish which seemed to just be in his head:

At this point, I'm convinced like 80% of the weird stuff is just Mental Illness, that a few characters suffer from, including Sensei. The other 20%, is whatever is murdering and resetting people and the world. It kind of seems like some beings are just playing around with, and taking advantage of, a bunch of mentally ill people.

Something that actually affected things tho, were "Sekai" and her Dark Angels:
Not to mention, the Shapeshifter:
There has to be something more than just Mental Illness going on.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes