Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Told you camp have been reset. Probably by Maya, who didn't want to go without sex
Who or what is this camp you two are referring to?
With the character events for the next two updates being revealed I think Sara has the longest content drought.
Her ass needs a long time to recover :p

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
What a way to commit social suicide. I'm very sorry guys, but this is what happens when the hiatus is too long and abstinence kicks in, blame the guy who brought up Despacito. I was going to include a translation of the lyrics, but I'm too tired and embarrased at this point. Do it yourself at your own risk.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
With the character events for the next two updates being revealed I think Sara has the longest content drought.
Kirin, Maya, Molly, Noriko, Sara and Yuki have received no updates since 0.30.0, yes. On the bright side, Sel promised to at least show all characters in 0.36

Reactions: crustlord12

Federok88

May 23, 2022
What a way to commit social suicide. I'm very sorry guys, but this is what happens when the hiatus is too long and abstinence kicks in, blame the guy who brought up Despacito. I was going to include a translation of the lyrics, but I'm too tired and embarrased at this point. Do it yourself at your own risk.
As that guy i want to say three things:
1. i take no responsibility
2. im able to understand the magnitude of the abomination that you just unleashed on us.
3. how dare you....

Last edited:
Reactions: FireCazador

Ma1phas

May 18, 2022
Kirin, Maya, Molly, Noriko, Sara and Yuki have received no updates since 0.30.0, yes. On the bright side, Sel promised to at least show all characters in 0.36
So how long has it been since the plan was made to move Chika, Chinami and Yumi into the new apartment and it just kinda hasn't happened yet? It feels like its been several updates.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
So how long has it been since the plan was made to move Chika, Chinami and Yumi into the new apartment and it just kinda hasn't happened yet? It feels like its been several updates.
Tsubasa & Tsukasa events are in 0.38, it probably would be either plan implementation itsself or something after it. Tsubasa postponed this plan in 0.30 so most of it might be changed, but I sure we will get explanation soon

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
10k yen... 62 damn euros.. DAMN
Edit: i just realize the spending limit exist pretty much because of Touka.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Hello, a question, I'm in chapter 2 of the story and I'm unsure about something, I was reading some old answers like from 2020 and I saw some saying that Selly would put lust scenes for Chinami, will this really happen in the game or has there been a change? any plans for that??? I want to know so that if it happens I'll be okay on the day.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hello, a question, I'm in chapter 2 of the story and I'm unsure about something, I was reading some old answers like from 2020 and I saw some saying that Selly would put lust scenes for Chinami, will this really happen in the game or has there been a change? any plans for that??? I want to know so that if it happens I'll be okay on the day.
He said two years ago that if it happens, it's at least 5 years out (so 3 years from now)

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
The answer is: Probably.

Sel has apparently claimed that everyone will get sex scenes, and there is already a few Chinami flags. Whether it'll happen while she's a Wizard or an Aged Up Sorceress, I'm not sure.

Reactions: Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes