Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Would you like to see a video about the LiL game? Fan Video :LOL:. Here's the link That's not all, the rest are in the process of being translated into English. Special thanks to DeSkel15 for proofreading the translation (y). Here are pictures to attract attention! View attachment 3115574 View attachment 3115575 View attachment 3115576
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah i would say this is one of those things where if someone has an interest they should try to actually download this stuff cause... Selly is comin' for it, DCMA claim is well on its way.

• Sad
Reactions: t-f

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Yeah i would say this is one of those things where if someone has an interest they should try to actually download this stuff cause... Selly is comin' for it, DCMA claim is well on its way.
He obviously would. t-f is russian after all

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
In the meantime, continuing me own personal trend of posting shite that's very mildly related - today I made some authentic Miso Ramen (which is a pain in the ass, because you have get the ingredients in the middle of a Southern Slavic country, and most people here are not that into Japanese cuisine). I hope that Tsuneyo would be proud.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
In the meantime, continuing me own personal trend of posting shite that's very mildly related - today I made some authentic Miso Ramen (which is a pain in the ass, because you have get the ingredients in the middle of a Southern Slavic country, and most people here are not that into Japanese cuisine). I hope that Tsuneyo would be proud.

1700942392260.png
She is proud
props to you for having the patience to make soft boiled eggs and thin slice green onion :ROFLMAO:
extra respect if you craft the broth from scratch
(this also reminds me to get my lazy ass up and fix something for lunch)

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
View attachment 3118119
She is proud
props to you for having the patience to make soft boiled eggs and thin slice green onion :ROFLMAO:
extra respect if you craft the broth from scratch
(this also reminds me to get my lazy ass up and fix something for lunch)
Legitimately lol'd. Yeah, everything's from scratch (didn't grow the onion tho). Can post the recipe, if anyone's interested and willing to spend a crapload of time hunting for ingredients, cooking the broth and using 3-5 pots to make all of that. :Kappa:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

That's definitely one way to seduce Tsuneyo:

Meanwhile the Ramen I live off of:

Tsuneyo judging me:

Reactions: FireCazador

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
That's definitely one way to seduce Tsuneyo:

Meanwhile the Ramen I live off of:

Tsuneyo judging me:
When I was around 20 or something, I was still living in Russia and we have sort of a national dish - pelmeni. It's like ravioli/gyoza/dumplings, but exclusively with meat. Just meat and dough. A meatball in a shell, if you will. So, naturally, they were a popular food among students, 5/2 workers and single parents - easy to cook, they fill your stomach nicely (cause meat), quick to make, pretty cheap and a great variety of them.

And someone told me once, that pelmeni is not the food of poor people, as it was so commonly misconstruded - it is the food for lazy people. And I think the same goes for instant ramen.

this isn't a personal attack or a critique of someone's diet, I just felt like sharing a small story and maybe some russian babushka genes has awoken in me and it pains my heart to see people eating absolute shite instead of normal fkn meals

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
It's been awhile since I last posted in here, and this is hardly relevant to the game but I did finally download the latest update and I'm about to catch up on about 9 months of content that I've missed. It's kinda crazy to me. I loaded my last save and I remember being in a fairly dark place the last time I had it open. Then I found myself in a relationship with a woman who I quickly thought after a few months was going to be the love of my life. I've spent the majority of this year living life with her and falling in love with her and even travelling the world with her. And now we're over. All I have left are the memories and the trinkets from our vacation, and all the little small gifts and the thousand or so photos of her that she sent me over the course of our relationship. Or that I took of us together. I miss her more than I ever thought I could miss someone. I loved her more than I thought I was capable of loving another person. I still do. But already I'm so starved of the intimacy that I had grown used to that I'm scouring tinder and hinge talking to other girls who can't hold a candle to her. And I'm back reading visual novels trying to fill the absence she left.
And I am in a really dark place. The first couple weeks were far more precarious than the last two, but I'm sitting here staring at this image of Sensei laying in bed after the last (to my knowledge anyway) Christmas party and I can't help but think about what I gained in the time since, and what I subsequently lost.

I know noone gives a shit, and fair enough, because to anyone that I could possibly say all this to, she was, in the grand scheme of things, just another woman. But I thought she was the one. And that means something to me. I never thought that before. I don't know if I'll trust myself to believe it again in the future. The time we shared together was like a K-Drama and smut novel mixed together in the best way ever...and then in the worst way ever.

It was so good I almost wish it never happened.

I don't even know what I'm looking for by typing all this here. I know better than to post this on social media or anything like that, but I had to relieve the tension in my head a bit and I think given the nature of this game's story, and the people who frequent this thread, there's a few of you who can relate.

Anyway, I'm excited to see how the story has developed and how it might shatter my world as I inevitably make the furthest reaches possible at any given moment to relate the game's events or one-off lines to my own life.

tldr: I'm a sad sexual deviant who just lost the most wonderful woman he ever had (who was also a sad sexual deviant, funnily enough)

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
When I was around 20 or something, I was still living in Russia and we have sort of a national dish - pelmeni. It's like ravioli/gyoza/dumplings, but exclusively with meat. Just meat and dough. A meatball in a shell, if you will. So, naturally, they were a popular food among students, 5/2 workers and single parents - easy to cook, they fill your stomach nicely (cause meat), quick to make, pretty cheap and a great variety of them.

And someone told me once, that pelmeni is not the food of poor people, as it was so commonly misconstruded - it is the food for lazy people. And I think the same goes for instant ramen.

this isn't a personal attack or a critique of someone's diet, I just felt like sharing a small story and maybe some russian babushka genes has awoken in me and it pains my heart to see people eating absolute shite instead of normal fkn meals
Oh, I'm definitely lazy and cheap, so Ramen and Water gets the job done, lmao. I was raised on Hamburger Helper, and Cheese Dip with Chips, so I never had much of a taste for stuff.

Like, I find raw potatoes delicious. Not the most healthy lifestyle, but I ain't dead, so, oh well.

It's probably a big reason why I am actually more fond of Ami than others seem to be. She makes sure Sensei eats more than just garlic bread, which I find admirable.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
It's been awhile since I last posted in here, and this is hardly relevant to the game but I did finally download the latest update and I'm about to catch up on about 9 months of content that I've missed. It's kinda crazy to me. I loaded my last save and I remember being in a fairly dark place the last time I had it open. Then I found myself in a relationship with a woman who I quickly thought after a few months was going to be the love of my life. I've spent the majority of this year living life with her and falling in love with her and even travelling the world with her. And now we're over. All I have left are the memories and the trinkets from our vacation, and all the little small gifts and the thousand or so photos of her that she sent me over the course of our relationship. Or that I took of us together. I miss her more than I ever thought I could miss someone. I loved her more than I thought I was capable of loving another person. I still do. But already I'm so starved of the intimacy that I had grown used to that I'm scouring tinder and hinge talking to other girls who can't hold a candle to her. And I'm back reading visual novels trying to fill the absence she left.
And I am in a really dark place. The first couple weeks were far more precarious than the last two, but I'm sitting here staring at this image of Sensei laying in bed after the last (to my knowledge anyway) Christmas party and I can't help but think about what I gained in the time since, and what I subsequently lost.

I know noone gives a shit, and fair enough, because to anyone that I could possibly say all this to, she was, in the grand scheme of things, just another woman. But I thought she was the one. And that means something to me. I never thought that before. I don't know if I'll trust myself to believe it again in the future. The time we shared together was like a K-Drama and smut novel mixed together in the best way ever...and then in the worst way ever.

It was so good I almost wish it never happened.

I don't even know what I'm looking for by typing all this here. I know better than to post this on social media or anything like that, but I had to relieve the tension in my head a bit and I think given the nature of this game's story, and the people who frequent this thread, there's a few of you who can relate.

Anyway, I'm excited to see how the story has developed and how it might shatter my world as I inevitably make the furthest reaches possible at any given moment to relate the game's events or one-off lines to my own life.

tldr: I'm a sad sexual deviant who just lost the most wonderful woman he ever had (who was also a sad sexual deviant, funnily enough)
Remember to Smile. Also, the last few updates might be a little rough on you, but I wish you the best.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
like DeSkel has said, last updates might be a bit rough, make sure to just step away and continue another day if you believe things are getting to you.
You it's what's important right now.

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Oh, I'm definitely lazy and cheap, so Ramen and Water gets the job done, lmao. I was raised on Hamburger Helper, and Cheese Dip with Chips, so I never had much of a taste for stuff.

Like, I find raw potatoes delicious. Not the most healthy lifestyle, but I ain't dead, so, oh well.

It's probably a big reason why I am actually more fond of Ami than others seem to be. She makes sure Sensei eats more than just garlic bread, which I find admirable.
Ain't a healthy way of living, I tell ya. It's gonna catch up to you, trust me. Like, I'm 30 now and boy, do I regret some shite that I did in me early 20s.

And about taste for stuff... Honestly, I've found one big ugly truth about life - everything is acquired taste. You learn to like food, drinks, partners, positions, jobs - everything. It is worth it to think "I want to like something" and then actually learning to like it. I've never been a foodie but I learned how to cook properly and now I'm around the level of semi-professional chef. I'm happy, my wife's happy, my friends are happy. Until this shite with the war broke out we used to have actual dinner parties where I would cook for 10+ people and everyone was ecstatic.

Bottom line is - your life and your preferences are what you make them out to be. You shape what you like, not the other way around.

Edit: For some reason this bloody country awakens my Scottish accent and there's nothing I can do about it. Never been to Scotland, so fook know what's that shite's all about.

Reactions: DeSkel15
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes