Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Today while walking to the store I saw someone who is a literal copy of kirin's both facial and body details(except her hair was longer) .. It was so shocking to me that I just kinda stood still in awe there for 10 seconds fighting the urge to confess to her.
Kinda would've thought Koikatsu models were too anime for any real person to remind you of any of them but there you go subverting expectations.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Today while walking to the store I saw someone who is a literal copy of kirin's both facial and body details(except her hair was longer) .. It was so shocking to me that I just kinda stood still in awe there for 10 seconds fighting the urge to confess to her.
Copy-Kirin's response if she only knew:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Kinda would've thought Koikatsu models were too anime for any real person to remind you of any of them but there you go subverting expectations.
I mean, Yuki and Chika both remind me of my mother, so I guess it's kind of a mental thing. Then again, I tend to see people more as ideas than physical things, so I'm probably just a weirdo.

Feb 14, 2022
115569, Russian Federation, Moscow, Shipilovskaya street, 6/2
Send to this address

Last edited:

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
This time I'm not drunk but since has been so long since my last time here:

Hi.

I keep reading the site but I don't have anything interesting to say.

Ohh and I've been watching one of my favourite animes these days, Oregairu, and I never realized how similar Uta is to Iroha:

Last edited:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019

Hi.

Ohh and I've been seeing one of my favourite animes these days, Oregairu, and I never realized how similar Uta is to Iroha:
Same here...
Dont know what to talk about xD
Well, at least I found that NIKKE is not some fan service only game that I thought was at launch and missed it until recently. Having a blast with it for 2 weeks now. If anyone missed it thinking it's not worth your time - check it out.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021

Hi.

Ohh and I've been watching one of my favourite animes these days, Oregairu, and I never realized how similar Uta is to Iroha:
Same here...
Dont know what to talk about xD
Well, at least I found that NIKKE is not some fan service only game that I thought was at launch and missed it until recently. Having a blast with it for 2 weeks now. If anyone missed it thinking it's not worth your time - check it out.
This is why i sometimes post stupid shit like a meme or 'BIG PENIS'.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes