Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
To add, not only has it not increased since the game no longer gets promoted here, it has in fact shrunk, he was at around $11k before this thread was quarantined and he just recently dipped below 10k before slightly bouncing back. Essentially, any claims this place was negatively affecting his income or its growth are demonstrated to be completely unfounded, and in fact the opposite is true, the massive loss of exposure to the internet's biggest adult game website has completely cooked his growth.

Honestly, how could Selly be so foolish as to think this place was a net negative for him? How the fuck else was this game going to get eyeballs on it? 4chan? Itchio? Word of mouth? All crumbs compared to this place, as demonstrated.
Well someone asked this on Disc. Wonder if he will answer? It won't be soon since he's on his 1 month vacay
1700371542376.png

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Technically to herself, albeit she's likely hoping that Sensei can hear her. She seems to not know whether he can or not:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

During this event chain it seems implied she's usually trying to talk to Sensei, specifically:
I was just thinking, maybe in that last instance she might be talking to Ayane due to the time they just spent together. But I would prefer it still be Akira so thanks for re-enforcing that.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
To add, not only has it not increased since the game no longer gets promoted here, it has in fact shrunk, he was at around $11k before this thread was quarantined and he just recently dipped below 10k before slightly bouncing back. Essentially, any claims this place was negatively affecting his income or its growth are demonstrated to be completely unfounded, and in fact the opposite is true, the massive loss of exposure to the internet's biggest adult game website has completely cooked his growth.

Honestly, how could Selly be so foolish as to think this place was a net negative for him? How the fuck else was this game going to get eyeballs on it? 4chan? Itchio? Word of mouth? All crumbs compared to this place, as demonstrated.
He is not doing this for money, it's a passion.
Why else would he do all this?
I heard he even DMCAed translation!
Who in their right mind would do that? Only those who don't care about money.
Or maybe it's a cult thing. Maya died for our sins and stuff.

Ma1phas

May 18, 2022
Who in their right mind would do that? Only those who don't care about money.
Or a control freak. Or at the minimum, someone who knows that a lot of his pretentious ramblings will be lost in translation because no two languages match one to one.
Remember, we're dealing with someone who tries to be deliberately misleading, opaque and loves cliff hangers, but also hates fans theorizing. And someone who's so convinced of the quality of his work he bans people from his discord for suggesting tiny, QoL improvements to the UI.
What I'm saying here is, "in their right mind" is the operative phrase. He's intelligent and skilled no doubt, but he doesn't come off as the most stable guy from everything I've seen.

joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
I finished the game up to 0.34V the amount of denpa content is getting out of hand, sensei's mind is starting to become even more unstable. I just hope that the guy gets a handle of things before his mind implodes

anrock

Jun 29, 2019
Question to lorenerdsmasters: somewhere around end of Ch1 or a bit later I've heard that the overall game plot progression would roughly be 1. Putting your dick everywhere 2. Bad time because of that 3. Pure route when everything resets to before 2) and you choose a single girl. Or something like that. Is this still accurate or direction has changed? Cuz last update surely looks like the beginning of Bad Time.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Question to lorenerdsmasters: somewhere around end of Ch1 or a bit later I've heard that the overall game plot progression would roughly be 1. Putting your dick everywhere 2. Bad time because of that 3. Pure route when everything resets to before 2) and you choose a single girl. Or something like that. Is this still accurate or direction has changed? Cuz last update surely looks like the beginning of Bad Time.
Cue Maya's:

Also this was presumably the plans:
There is not. Pursuing all main characters except Ami is mandatory.

Regarding the endings (As I haven't touched on them in a while and there are a lot of new people now), the structure of this game is as follows:

Harem Route (You are here) | Dark Route | Purity Routes (Endings) | True End

The harem route will lead into the dark route no matter what. There will be no true harem ending.
The dark route will end with the option to pursue a purity route for any character in the game.
Purity routes will come out one at a time and add a load of new content for whichever girl you choose. The order these will come out in will likely be chosen at random.
Finishing one purity route will give you the option to start a new game directly from where you choose who to pursue so you won't have to play the game all over again just to get there.
The true end of the game will unlock only after all of the purity routes have been completed.
"Harem Route (You are here) | Dark Route | Purity Routes (Endings) | True End"

Whether or not these are still the plans, I do not know, but Sel doesn't seem like the kind of person who would change their plans under most circumstances.

Imo, it seems like we have just entered the prologue to the actual Dark Route. The Harem route doesn't seem complete just yet.

Of course, it's possible some relationships are planned to only be possible in the Dark Route (Wizards for example). Making it more of a Dark Harem Route.

It really just depends on what Sel intends by "Dark", as one of the gods apparently is nicknamed "The Dark":
(USER3/Pareidolia) and considering how they seem to be in control now, it's possible the "Dark Route" is just another way to say the Spring part of the game, considering Spring seems to be The Dark's season.

Pareidolia also seems to be the anarchist god, so things getting "dark" from a certain perspective would make sense.

Ma1phas

May 18, 2022
it's possible the "Dark Route" is just another way to say the Spring part of the game, considering Spring seems to be The Dark's season.
Out of curiosity, anyone know what the major Japanese associations with spring are?
I've heard that Summer, for example, is the one most associated with horror there, compared to Autumn in the west, and if we assume Hope predominantly drove most of the first 3 chapters, and torment is part of his nature, it might make sense how much horror content abounded under his rule, and why even winter resets often included beach visits and other traditionally summer activities.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Out of curiosity, anyone know what the major Japanese associations with spring are?
I've heard that Summer, for example, is the one most associated with horror there, compared to Autumn in the west, and if we assume Hope predominantly drove most of the first 3 chapters, and torment is part of his nature, it might make sense how much horror content abounded under his rule, and why even winter resets often included beach visits and other traditionally summer activities.
Spring in Japan seems to be related to Cherry Blossoms (Sakura), Beauty, Fragility, Vitality, New beginnings, Renewal, etc. More or less what one would expect. Also Perfect Weather, albeit considering how it's raining more and more, Sel might be ignoring that last bit.

In this game, Spring also seems specifically related to Pinks and Blues:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JelF547
May 2, 2023
Or a control freak. Or at the minimum, someone who knows that a lot of his pretentious ramblings will be lost in translation because no two languages match one to one.
Remember, we're dealing with someone who tries to be deliberately misleading, opaque and loves cliff hangers, but also hates fans theorizing. And someone who's so convinced of the quality of his work he bans people from his discord for suggesting tiny, QoL improvements to the UI.
What I'm saying here is, "in their right mind" is the operative phrase. He's intelligent and skilled no doubt, but he doesn't come off as the most stable guy from everything I've seen.
He lives and breathes this game. It's his livelihood, his past, present and future. If anyone so much as dares to touch it it feels to him as though they're corrupting himself.
As far as I can tell he was a level headed guy when the game began, interacting with people like a sane human being, but that slowly eroded away to the current narcissistic, egotistical control freak persona we're stuck with today.
Kind of funny, if we draw a parallel to the game's world undergoing a similar transformation...
If anything it's worth it following this game just to find out how, if ever, it/he ends up. Would be a shame if it never actually ends tho.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Especially in a highschooler setting, spring is where both the gradation for the old and the first day of school for the new takes place; a theme of bidding farewell and entering a new and unknown stage. This might be implying Sensei's situation after this fateful reset.

joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
I hope Otoha can redeem herself on future updates(she is my least favorite of the cast) if not well at least don't be an a hole to rin the girl has gone through enough already.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Nakayamas and Miyamuras?
Considering how Chapter 3 seemed to be building up the Nakayamas and Miyamuras, with Sensei loving 3 out of 4 (Sorry Maki), I'd be surprised if they don't play a significant role in Spring.

Blue and Pink also happen to be Ayane's and Ami's naming colors, so they will all probably play a role in what's to come.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes