j142536

Jan 4, 2021
Essentially, any claims this place was negatively affecting his income or its growth are demonstrated to be completely unfounded, and in fact the opposite is true, the massive loss of exposure to the internet's biggest adult game website has completely cooked his growth.
The leaks still show up here, so I don't think the fact that it's been removed from the main page has "demonstrated" that the leaks don't cause a loss of income. It has, like you said, demonstrated that the exposure affects the income (unless that's coincidental) but I don't think we can conclusively know if the amount that would be gained from wiping out piracy is more than the amount gained from the exposure it generates unless the leaks here and on other sites stopped.
I tend to agree with you that piracy doesn't really hurt, but I also feel like it's not really provable. I also think the DRM hurt him a fair bit, I personally stopped supporting after my save got wiped.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The leaks still show up here, so I don't think the fact that it's been removed from the main page has "demonstrated" that the leaks don't cause a loss of income. It has, like you said, demonstrated that the exposure affects the income (unless that's coincidental) but I don't think we can conclusively know if the amount that would be gained from wiping out piracy is more than the amount gained from the exposure it generates unless the leaks here and on other sites stopped.
I tend to agree with you that piracy doesn't really hurt, but I also feel like it's not really provable. I also think the DRM hurt him a fair bit, I personally stopped supporting after my save got wiped.
Uuuugh, look, i get what you're saying but this isn't so mystically unknowable to not make educated assumptions. Sure, it's not provable, but how fine do you want to split hairs before the choice to argue further is overwhelmed by the obvious reality?

The amount of people discovering this game via this website is a tiny trickle now compared to before and his income growth has completely halted. Sure, the leaks still happen but the people utilising them via this website were already doing so so there is no new hit to his potential so all you're left with is who would pay if the leaks didn't happen? A very VERY small group existing between the 'already supporting him' crowd and the 'would never support him/support him again', and just how big do you really imagine that group to be? You're describing folks who come to this website, know of this thread, actively follow this thread despite it not appearing in 'latest updates' who are so impatient that if it's not leaked would instead decide to pay the $5 to get access to it... is it really so sensical to give any weight to the idea that that group is significantly large? Enough to appreciably affect the up and down trends of his monthly support? Fuck no, not even remotely, that group is absolutely fucking tiny, some will buckle and pay up but most will just go about playing other games and wait the 2 weeks.

Things may have been different when this thread was still getting promoted, you had many new eyes getting put on a leak before even having to consider paying up, not any more. Whatever effect piracy had on the game before is absolutely nothing to what quarantining this thread has done to his growth. The knob should've just sucked it up and accepted piracy is inevitable and he'd be pulling in more than $12-14k by now based on the previous trend, possibly more, i didn't really pay attention back then.

Feb 14, 2022
Uuuugh, look, i get what you're saying but this isn't so mystically unknowable to not make educated assumptions. Sure, it's not provable, but how fine do you want to split hairs before the choice to argue further is overwhelmed by the obvious reality?

The amount of people discovering this game via this website is a tiny trickle now compared to before and his income growth has completely halted. Sure, the leaks still happen but the people utilising them via this website were already doing so so there is no new hit to his potential so all you're left with is who would pay if the leaks didn't happen? A very VERY small group existing between the 'already supporting him' crowd and the 'would never support him/support him again', and just how big do you really imagine that group to be? You're describing folks who come to this website, know of this thread, actively follow this thread despite it not appearing in 'latest updates' who are so impatient that if it's not leaked would instead decide to pay the $5 to get access to it... is it really so sensical to give any weight to the idea that that group is significantly large? Enough to appreciably affect the up and down trends of his monthly support? Fuck no, not even remotely, that group is absolutely fucking tiny, some will buckle and pay up but most will just go about playing other games and wait the 2 weeks.

Things may have been different when this thread was still getting promoted, you had many new eyes getting put on a leak before even having to consider paying up, not any more. Whatever effect piracy had on the game before is absolutely nothing to what quarantining this thread has done to his growth. The knob should've just sucked it up and accepted piracy is inevitable and he'd be pulling in more than $12-14k by now based on the previous trend, possibly more, i didn't really pay attention back then.
You know, it gets really funny there. He believe so much that everyone in Koikatsu is his that he actually filed a complaint both for the support of a fan Russian site and for a translator, which promotes his work to the people in another language. That I had to look for workarounds because Boosty is bullshit. You are blocked for publishing copyrighted content Selebus inc. I've been waiting a month for a clear response from their support. Patreon is angels on they background.

And the funny thing is, when the Russia was disconnected from swift, we generally lost the opportunity to pay for something. It really became a thorn in my side. And when he was asked to create a crypt or offered mediation on a gratuitous basis with the possibility of collecting money, he replied that he was not interested in it, whoever wanted to, let him find a way himself, he would not do it.

And we have enough people who want to support him, but can't physically. But he's more interested in the war with fan art, yes

Last edited:

args48

Jun 12, 2020
Just want to get confirmation.. for DRM (v2) removal:

- Overwrite game/gui.rpy
- Overwrite images/BGs/summerdorm2monsecond.png
- Install care packages 1-8
- Install guide mod
- Good to play?

It *seems* to be working. v2 still works for 0.35.0?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I've never actually selected the Maya option for this contest and lo and behold there was a juicy nugget of support for the missing maid being Maya theory behind it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not that it matters much, i'm still a firm supporter of it even without this nugget, you simply cannot be that fucking good at the maid act off the cuff, that shit was executed with the skill of a master, not an amateur.

Feb 14, 2022

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Io and Noriko Were in the scenes before the Rework.

But Yasu, yes, was added in the rework
Just to add to this, Yasu's first actual appearance (I think) was also retconned/added in the Rework as well:
She now appears in Sana's 'Anywhere At All' which was added in, in the Rework, based off the Wiki.

Instead of around the .09 version, being when Yasu initially showed up in Sana's 'The Girl in the Black Dress', she now shows up in a Sana event that would have occured around the .02 version, and replaced an older Sana Event that did.

Post Rework:
Vs
Pre Rework:

It seems like Sel likely altered/added to the supernatural aspects of the game in particular in the Rework. Based off Yasu, The Shapeshifter, and Long Maya, showing up more often in the past, Post Rework.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I tried finding it but i give up, sometimes it's just impossible to find a scene without DeSkel's help, yo, bro, where is the scene where Miku wakes Sensei up in bed in a succubus costume?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes