ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
No new care packages yet?
This is lifted directly from the Lessons In Love discord server dated August 5th 2023 and is the last mention of Care Package development there, not including the release announcement of the August one;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I note that this statement is actually quite vague as to whether the Care Packages will be continued at all when you look at it from a certain point of view. Ok so he say's that they won't be monthly anymore but there is no mention of a specific schedule so the next one could come in two months, six months, a year, 5 years, never, who knows? Guess we'll have to be patient and see what comes out in the wash.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
This is lifted directly from the Lessons In Love discord server dated August 5th 2023 and is the last mention of Care Package development, not including the release announcement of the August one;

I note that this statement is actually quite vague as to whether the Care Packages will be continued at all when you look at it from a certain point of view. Ok so he say's that they won't be monthly anymore but there is no mention of a specific schedule so the next one could come in two months, six months, a year, 5 years, never, who knows? Guess we'll have to be patient and see what comes out in the wash.
I saw a mention on SS of Sel asking people what to add in the care packages back in September, so unless he changed his mind, we're guaranteed to get more.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I saw a mention on SS of Sel asking people what to add in the care packages back in September, so unless he changed his mind, we're guaranteed to get more.
Fair enough. I don't have access to the SS posts. Discord is the only info I had to work with and though I couldn't imagine him abandoning them entirely I was just attempting to engage in a bit of expectation management with my commentary.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX
Feb 14, 2022
There are 3 major carepacks planned in the roadmap for 2024, if memory serves me right

In the near future there will be an explanation of the Io scene where her is presented to the class. Nothing interesting again.

Although in the voting there were scenes of delirium in front of the cemetery and game "cum in you niece".

But the damned Io lovers have chosen the tedium again, where everything is clear.

Last edited:
Reactions: chronox42

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I think he will probably have the carepackages be every three or six months if he plans on being regular

Elvis2021

Nov 13, 2023
Just finish playing 0.35. I'm curious about why selebus deleted his account on f95zone? (Maybe not by him. I heard patreon deleted his account)

Sorry, English is not my native language.

chronox42

May 1, 2020
Just finish playing 0.35. I'm curious about why selebus deleted his account on f95zone? (Maybe not by him. I heard patreon deleted his account)

Sorry, English is not my native language.
Protracted, hilarious carnage of the man's own making:

1. Selebus promotes his new game, Lessons in Love, on F95zone.
2. Time passes. The game is well-liked and Selebus now makes a solid salary from his patrons.
3. Lessons in Love updates are released promptly to the public on F95zone due to leakers.
4. Selebus expresses his anger and alleges that the so-called piracy is denying him revenue.
5. The patrons of Lessons in Love who release the updates publicly shift to same-day leaks.
6. To differentiate his product and retain subscribers, Selebus introduces Care Packages (like DVD extras).
7. Selebus supposes that the (loli) content of the packages will prevent distribution on F95zone.
8. After an extensive flamewar in this thread, Care Package leaks are permitted by the mods.
9. Selebus throws a fit in the thread and deletes his account once and for all, wishing us good riddance.
10. (Bonus: ) His income has not increased appreciably in the many months following these events.

The above is only to the best of my memory.

Edited to add: Roughly coincident with step 8 listed, F95zone mods elected to no longer show Lessons in Love updates on the Latest Updates page.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
10. (Bonus: ) His income has not increased appreciably in the many months following these events.
To add, not only has it not increased since the game no longer gets promoted here, it has in fact shrunk, he was at around $11k before this thread was quarantined and he just recently dipped below 10k before slightly bouncing back. Essentially, any claims this place was negatively affecting his income or its growth are demonstrated to be completely unfounded, and in fact the opposite is true, the massive loss of exposure to the internet's biggest adult game website has completely cooked his growth.

Honestly, how could Selly be so foolish as to think this place was a net negative for him? How the fuck else was this game going to get eyeballs on it? 4chan? Itchio? Word of mouth? All crumbs compared to this place, as demonstrated.

Elvis2021

Nov 13, 2023
Protracted, hilarious carnage of the man's own making:

1. Selebus promotes his new game, Lessons in Love, on F95zone.
2. Time passes. The game is well-liked and Selebus now makes a solid salary from his patrons.
3. Lessons in Love updates are released promptly to the public on F95zone due to leakers.
4. Selebus expresses his anger and alleges that the so-called piracy is denying him revenue.
5. The patrons of Lessons in Love who release the updates publicly shift to same-day leaks.
6. To differentiate his product and retain subscribers, Selebus introduces Care Packages (like DVD extras).
7. Selebus supposes that the (loli) content of the packages will prevent distribution on F95zone.
8. After an extensive flamewar in this thread, Care Package leaks are permitted by the mods.
9. Selebus throws a fit in the thread and deletes his account once and for all, wishing us good riddance.

The above is only to the best of my memory.
Thank you. Surprised by his attitude. I believe these piracy are inevitable. Without F95zone, there will also be other platforms spread his subscribers-only works.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Edit: Just to add to this, I'm beginning to wonder if Himawari is more like a nickname for the Shapeshifter, than an actual name. Like, maybe she is her parent's "little himawari" or "little sunflower":
In this segment who do you think she is talking to? I want to say Akira but I wonder if its Ayane.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
In this segment who do you think she is talking to? I want to say Akira but I wonder if its Ayane.
Technically to herself, albeit she's likely hoping that Sensei can hear her. She seems to not know whether he can or not:

During this event chain it seems implied she's usually trying to talk to Sensei, specifically:

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes