crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I'm with all of you. I check into this thread a few times a day to see if there's anything new but I don't know why... we won't have anything new for another month+ as it is. I miss the bi-weekly updates for that reason alone, just something to discuss.

Everything important has already been discussed to death, so the only things we can really toss around are some Pepe Silvia style super-conspiracies based on nothing. I'm bored

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
Speaking of Care Packages

Is there a way of getting the Costom Images he made without going through the discord?

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I'm with all of you. I check into this thread a few times a day to see if there's anything new but I don't know why... we won't have anything new for another month+ as it is. I miss the bi-weekly updates for that reason alone, just something to discuss.

Everything important has already been discussed to death, so the only things we can really toss around are some Pepe Silvia style super-conspiracies based on nothing. I'm bored
At least we would get some previews and fresh requests when Selebus would return from Japan. Imagine how we would treasure every single preview as discussion topic

Reactions: crustlord12

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
At least we would get some previews and fresh requests when Selebus would return from Japan. Imagine how we would treasure every single preview as discussion topic
AFAIK the 3 people who were here and on the discord at the same time got banned on said discord, following the release of latest previews. So unless there's a RED SPY sneaky someone, who has yet to reveal themselves - we're stuck until actual release.

GSwole

May 1, 2023
Speaking of Care Packages

Is there a way of getting the Costom Images he made without going through the discord?
if you mean the requests then theres a bunch of older ones on his pixiv, but the "newer' ones are paygated by $2. unless theres someone uploading them on another site for free. theres some good ones but most are mediocre and no you dont need discord to see them on the website.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
ah :(, i thought it would return us to the normal screen, when i reached that infinite, i thought my game was bricked, and i did all the puzzle again (according to what is in puzzle guide)
When you're in the loop, you can click on Progress on the bottom menu to see if there are events remaining. There aren't. That's your clue that you're at the end of content.

This has become somewhat common since chapter 3 started.

t-f

Jul 7, 2023
Would you like to see a video about the LiL game? Fan Video :LOL:. Here's the link That's not all, the rest are in the process of being translated into English. Special thanks to DeSkel15 for proofreading the translation (y). Here are pictures to attract attention! CharaStudio-2023-09-19-03-30-49-Render.png CharaStudio-2023-09-19-03-32-09-Render.png CharaStudio-2023-09-19-03-32-38-Render.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 14, 2022
Would you like to see a video about the LiL game? Fan Video :LOL:. Here's the link That's not all, the rest are in the process of being translated into English. Special thanks to DeSkel15 for proofreading the translation (y). Here are pictures to attract attention! View attachment 3115574 View attachment 3115575 View attachment 3115576
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your division(FUCK), the Russian community has escaped from their mental hospital...

Тсунейо ПЕЙ ТАБЛЕТКИ!

• Haha
Reactions: YOUDIDIT and t-f
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes