Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Well, I've now finished chapter 3.......and the sadness came very strong, even more so because Maya was my favorite character. A question on 01/01/2024 will the next chapter be released or has the date changed?

Jul 23, 2021
The brother doesn't joke about this it's going to be tough to hold out until January waiting for the new chapter
Is this an Io or Enkidu Padoru... May or may not look the same regardless.

AFAIK it's supposed to release on Maya's birthday being 1/1/2024 because fun is subjective where ours is watching characters we like and Sel's is watching us suffer.

GSwole

May 1, 2023
Is this an Io or Enkidu Padoru... May or may not look the same regardless.

AFAIK it's supposed to release on Maya's birthday being 1/1/2024 because fun is subjective where ours is watching characters we like and Sel's is watching us suffer.
its an Io padoru

Jul 23, 2021
its an Io padoru
TBF ALL Padorus are banned/cancelled/denied (I'm joking). This coming from a time where I had a Pocky fiend/Other FGO characters? Padoru trend as my avatars. I simply refuse to live in a world where Padoru dominates once again.

I'd rather live in the Yasu as Clara universe and Honkai dominate trend because i spent too much money for my NP5 Spishtar to 2 button the entire game until i forgot my login.

Mad Hatter

Nov 17, 2017
A question on 01/01/2024 will the next chapter be released or has the date changed?
According to the Discord, January first is still the planned release date. The progress tracker hasn't been updated since December 5th, but Selebus is still posting to the Discord daily and hasn't said anything about the date changing. That doesn't mean it won't, as that's a ton of work to do in just one month, but so far date hasn't changed.

Reactions: crustlord12

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
According to the Discord, January first is still the planned release date. The progress tracker hasn't been updated since December 5th, but Selebus is still posting to the Discord daily and hasn't said anything about the date changing. That doesn't mean it won't, as that's a ton of work to do in just one month, but so far date hasn't changed.
I hope it doesn't change, even if I have to endure more than this, it's going to be hell on Earth,

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
TBF ALL Padorus are banned/cancelled/denied (I'm joking). This coming from a time where I had a Pocky fiend/Other FGO characters? Padoru trend as my avatars. I simply refuse to live in a world where Padoru dominates once again.

I'd rather live in the Yasu as Clara universe and Honkai dominate trend because i spent too much money for my NP5 Spishtar to 2 button the entire game until i forgot my login.
Now my photo is perfect with Maya in place;

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes