BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
The gap between the previous update and this one has two offshore vacations (a cruise and a trip to Japan) and two major US holidays.

Y'all should have taken that 1/1 date with more than just a grain of salt. I took it with a whole-ass salt lick. Some time in the next two weeks, he'll post something of "oops, forgot about Christmas" and push the update out.
Gotta say that i see that decline in release schedules in a lot of kk/HS related indie games recently.
I wonder if we're behind the peak of this "age".

For Sel personally, his life circumstances changed pretty much not so long ago. So this one is what i expected.
I wont be surprised if we get a two month release schedule next.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus
May 2, 2023
LOL it might be a limitation of Koikatsu (I admittedly don't know enough), where heart can only be at the center of the socket, but of course he can put the heart on after rendering them scenes if he really wants to. But yea they look honestly dumb funny after you pointed out.
View attachment 3160320 View attachment 3160334
Afaik it's perfectly possible to make the hearts move with the irises, and it's also quite simple.
It's also been explicitly shown to him how he could do that, and he liked it.
But like with all advice that would be good to take note of (eg.: "A guide on how to be less toxic!", "Here's how to run a server to not turn it into a circlejerky echochamber!", etc), it was in one ear and right out the other.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
The gap between the previous update and this one has two offshore vacations (a cruise and a trip to Japan) and two major US holidays.

Y'all should have taken that 1/1 date with more than just a grain of salt. I took it with a whole-ass salt lick. Some time in the next two weeks, he'll post something of "oops, forgot about Christmas" and push the update out.
Meh, we can wait, thankfully the last update stopped at, pretty much, perfect place, I mean, notice how, mostly, silent this thread is. It's not like some Twisted World that I wait for, that one have updates once a year at this point xD

• Sad
Reactions: Bingoogus

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
So about the "other" Senseis being people who got isekai'd, was that ever confirmed by anybody other than Maya? I'm just wondering if they were in fact Akira with seemingly different personalities due to Maya repeatedly breaking his brain (with sex).

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
So about the "other" Senseis being people who got isekai'd, was that ever confirmed by anybody other than Maya? I'm just wondering if they were in fact Akira with seemingly different personalities due to Maya repeatedly breaking his brain (with sex).
Other Senseis being actually just random people every time was just an unconfirmed theory from Maya I think.
They did vary slightly every time, but I think they were ultimately all really Sensei, and were just unlucky and never got to last long enough to actually remember anything.
Our current Sensei only makes it past resets because he's basically guided through the puzzles. You don't make it to then roof = he gets reset, the puzzles are the main filter and if most people here can't do them without looking up the answers, I doubt most versions of him can do it on their own as well (I think Maya was saying only a handful made it past the first winter?), especially without meta bullshit questions like word of the day, IP address, bird numbers...

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes