Squalicorax

Jun 1, 2023
So about the "other" Senseis being people who got isekai'd, was that ever confirmed by anybody other than Maya? I'm just wondering if they were in fact Akira with seemingly different personalities due to Maya repeatedly breaking his brain (with sex).
I almost think that was almost more like wishful thinking on Maya's part. She wanted them to be someone else so it wouldn't be as big of a deal when they can be wiped, and it would make her hatred act more real if she just genuinely convinced herself it was someone else. hence why it crumbled so fast once she realized she was wrong.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I almost think that was almost more like wishful thinking on Maya's part. She wanted them to be someone else so it wouldn't be as big of a deal when they can be wiped, and it would make her hatred act more real if she just genuinely convinced herself it was someone else. hence why it crumbled so fast once she realized she was wrong.
I agree, I assumed she ran tests on them like she did with the "current" version, taking them to the vending machine and whatnot. She assumed this Sensei to be somebody else before even running her tests so that would imply to me this version started out with at least some trace of his memories while the others did not (he passed the vending machine test... I think). Still seems a bit of a leap for her to assume the other versions were different people but I guess we can chalk that up to wishful thinking as you said.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I cannot get get over Yasu just casually walking around with bondage leathers on in public, and Touka is apparently cool with it...
Touka sleeps in love hotel bad bed

It's his glasses! I don't thing detaching his penis is a good idea...
Sounds sane enough for me. Or sana enough

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
They've already shown practically everyone in the class apart from Maya..........I'm going to freak out if I have to wait until January to see her...........

Reactions: rianzz

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
One question guys, what do you think Rin and Sana's relationship will be like after the last event where we saw the two of them together?

Gamer2023xyz

Dec 1, 2023
Little help please. Tried downloading via Mega and it finished in the transfer window and then disappeared. After reading several posts here in this thread it sounds like Mega flagged the file and it kills the dl somehow. That said here are my questions:
1) where can I download now?
2) do I need VPN, as I planned on just wifi dl from coffee shop??
3) is there much different in chapter one in .35 version from .25 version? Curious how much he went back and fine tuned anything in chapter 1.
4) in chapter one how does banging Sara while Sana passed out affect the future in respect to both Sana and Sara
Much appreciated!!

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
That will entirely depend on what remains after the reset and what gets retconned by the reset. Any guesses are going to be on completely shaky foundations.
I think that moment of Sana will end up being erased from Rin's memory, I don't know. like obviously the karaoke scene with Sana will be deleted plus the scene in the infirmary I don't think so because it was an advance between her and Akira so I don't think that would be deleted.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes