manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
Being on here is now a bannable offense on the Discord. They purged several of us a couple of weeks ago.
no i just made a very obviously sarcasm joke that hot girls should be able to fuck anybody, and snowflakes burned me away, as joke wasnt obvious enough and i apparently was making fun of sexual abuse victims with that joke, i guess when you say that hot girls should make their own country named Hotgalia and you get green gard if you are hot girl, is not obvious joke enough. but you know, oh well

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Old drama that made him leave F95 threads and now he hates people here. If you look well enough you can find his profile in old posts as a deleted used.
If you see his posts at the beginning, he was very good, but his fame increased and his narcissistic side took over and never gave up, it's sad to see what fame does to human beings.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Old drama that made him leave F95 threads and now he hates people here. If you look well enough you can find his profile in old posts as a deleted used.
The story could do with a sticky post at the top of this thread or even a thread of it's own to direct people to whenever it comes up as opposed to rehashing it every time.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Bingoogus

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
If you see his posts at the beginning, he was very good, but his fame increased and his narcissistic side took over and never gave up, it's sad to see what fame does to human beings.
actually it may not be bad in a sense, gives me more hope that he will continue to work on this until its finished, and thats all that really matters for me

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
actually it may not be bad in a sense, gives me more hope that he will continue to work on this until its finished, and thats all that really matters for me
For me it's the same as if I have my dose of monthly existential crisis I'll be fine, but I say bad, but in the sense that someone who was normal and cool in a community and today hates the same community that helped him grow up.

Reactions: Bingoogus

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
The story could do with a sticky post at the top of this thread or even a thread of it's own to direct people to whenever it comes up as opposed to rehashing it every time.
0 chance people will ever check that. Nobody searches, nobody reads the main post.

By the way, Bingoogus do you happen to have a 53% complete save file where every single lust name is set to Daddyn't? Compressed version only.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
0 chance people will ever check that. Nobody searches, nobody reads the main post.

By the way, Bingoogus do you happen to have a 53% complete save file where every single lust name is set to Daddyn't? Compressed version only.
Your right in that people won't check for it or read it of their own accord however it would give a convenient short answer for every time the question/subject arises as opposed to the several walls of text that are usually inevitably generated in response at the moment.

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019

people really do, but bad apples still make it look as if whole barrel is shit

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What spoiler says.

Does anyone knows if it is legit? someone posted it in a FB group, he said that Sel once posted it in the discord but couldn't find it (Didn't searched it too much because Im too lazy).

Last edited:

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
Monogatari Series
Madoka Magica
Oregairu.

My all time three fav animes, mmm Sel is a man of cultures as well I see btw

Also so much Shuffle, didn't see.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes