BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Couple are from "Magister Negi Magi" one of Nodoka's is from "Rascal doesn't dream of bunny girl senpai", that with the glasses. The scientist looking one.

Feels more like a fanmade "who do you think would fit" thing.
But i don't know for sure.

• Sad
Reactions: DSasha

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I was surprised to not see any Elfen Lied or Lucky Star characters, only ones I recognized were Haruhi, Rika from Higurashi, Yui's younger sister from K-on and the red haired girl from Madoka. I might have watched the one with the red haired girl from Ami and the vibrant purple haired girl from Touka, but don't remember what anime it is.
Yay for not being a degenerate... oh wait

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DSasha

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You didn't recognized Suzumiya Haruhi at least? I thought that was elder knowledge
Ack, it's been years, i forgot the second 'h' when i wrote Harui. That's who i meant though so yes, it's elder knowledge status remains intact.

GSwole

May 1, 2023
Being on here is now a bannable offense on the Discord. They purged several of us a couple of weeks ago.
Tbf having the same name here and in discord is a retarded move. If youre going to leak sub content then be smart about it. Have a different name, make an alt and only use it to grab content? Theres eyes everywhere friend.

Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What spoiler says.

Does anyone knows if it is legit? someone posted it in a FB group, he said that Sel once posted it in the discord but couldn't find it (Didn't searched it too much because Im too lazy).
Damn, I only recognize 2, and can not name a single one. The red haired girl that Tsuneyo cosplays as for a bit, that's on Yumi's. (Hungry apple girl). And the blue haired Evangelion girl that's on Tsuneyo's.

Apparently I'm a fake nerd. Oh, the humanity.

R3burn

Oct 20, 2023

What spoiler says.

Does anyone knows if it is legit? someone posted it in a FB group, he said that Sel once posted it in the discord but couldn't find it (Didn't searched it too much because Im too lazy).
too much to say, but I feel that these characters should only have a simple appearance reference, No comprehensive reference to personality .
What I want to say most is Sato of "happy suger life" (in the first line on the right side of noriko part). Although she is very pink, she acts really crazy. She is simply nodaka pro - she really does everything for the people she cherishes, including killing people. When noriko first appeared, her pink hair and the setting of carrying a knife immediately reminded me of Sato, but noriko's personality is really the opposite of Sato. Noriko is gentle, willing to share, and wait. She's a good girl.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Tbf having the same name here and in discord is a retarded move. If youre going to leak sub content then be smart about it. Have a different name, make an alt and only use it to grab content? Theres eyes everywhere friend.
Was there for two years.

Apparently those eyes are really fucking blind.

Reactions: Wardtnaci

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021

What spoiler says.

I had a strange mind rollercoaster when slowly scrolling down that went "What who are these anime gir- AHA FINALLY SOMEONE I RECOGN- oh wait that's Sana"

Gamer2023xyz

Dec 1, 2023
Little help please. Tried downloading via Mega and it finished in the transfer window and then disappeared. After reading several posts here in this thread it sounds like Mega flagged the file and it kills the dl somehow. That said here are my questions:
1) where can I download now?
2) do I need VPN, as I planned on just wifi dl from coffee shop??
3) is there much different in chapter one in .35 version from .25 version? Curious how much he went back and fine tuned anything in chapter 1.
4) in chapter one how does banging Sara while Sana passed out affect the future in respect to both Sana and Sara
Much appreciated!!
Any help here guys? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Little help please. Tried downloading via Mega and it finished in the transfer window and then disappeared. After reading several posts here in this thread it sounds like Mega flagged the file and it kills the dl somehow. That said here are my questions:
1) where can I download now?
2) do I need VPN, as I planned on just wifi dl from coffee shop??
3) is there much different in chapter one in .35 version from .25 version? Curious how much he went back and fine tuned anything in chapter 1.
4) in chapter one how does banging Sara while Sana passed out affect the future in respect to both Sana and Sara
Much appreciated!!
1) official website.

3) I recommend playing the new version but if you want to see more scenes H recommend the old version

4)The difference is that Sana will say that the walls of the house are thin and she can hear "things" otherwise that I remember doesn't affect much.

Gamer2023xyz

Dec 1, 2023
1) official website.

3) I recommend playing the new version but if you want to see more scenes H recommend the old version

4)The difference is that Sana will say that the walls of the house are thin and she can hear "things" otherwise that I remember doesn't affect much.
Thank you!

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes