BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Optionally, Selly is chasing the Breast Expansion audience to get my money back (if so, it will definitely work)
Everyone the way they like it (Most of the time).
There's a quote from Boston Legal that stuck with me. Can't find it, maybe i misremember, but it goes like this (From the fictional character Sherly Schmidt):
"... with cartoon characters having larger breasts than their heads."

Ever saw a girl with large breasts on all fours? Oh boy...

But, to each their own. Just not my thing.

Last edited:

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Don't joke about 3 months, in theory it will be 16 to 17 days until this update arrives, so don't joke about it
nothing is getting resolved in the next update. Have you not been paying attention to this game? Sel will do nothing with this character for a year and in game Akira will be whiney about it and do what he does with everything else he doesn’t like and ignore its existence.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
nothing is getting resolved in the next update. Have you not been paying attention to this game? Sel will do nothing with this character for a year and in game Akira will be whiney about it and do what he does with everything else he doesn’t like and ignore its existence.
You don't need to throw the hard truth in my face ☹☹ and I know it won't be resolved I want the next update soon because I want to see which girl will be the image of the chapter and I want to see Akira's reaction to seeing “death ” by Maya.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I just don't want Maya to disappear completely (which is a valid fear, since there is no screenshots of her yet), I really wanted her to turn into her pre loop shenanigans that have memories of original sensei and thinks he is dating her but got a bit messed up in the head since he is a teacher and she is a student in a school now and watch how she will try to manipulate him and sensei will try to deal with all the "not having sex with Maya" and "harem", and forcing him to make her disappear again since otherwise she would ruin everything with her jealosy, which would bite him later in the form of a happy event (here I wrote some fckd up shit that, I think, is a bit too much for this christian forum).

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
At the same time he's making/selling "care packages" (cp, pun?) with extreme loli (the worse kind) content, just to cater to some specific audience.
Was even part of the reason he's not here anymore.

So i do believe that there is a fine line on where he dances and is crossing it.
The purchase phone messages were a big eyebrow raiser for me.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I just don't want Maya to disappear completely (which is a valid fear, since there is no screenshots of her yet), I really wanted her to turn into her pre loop shenanigans that have memories of original sensei and thinks he is dating her but got a bit messed up in the head since he is a teacher and she is a student in a school now and watch how she will try to manipulate him and sensei will try to deal with all the "not having sex with Maya" and "harem", and forcing him to make her disappear again since otherwise she would ruin everything with her jealosy, which would bite him later in the form of a happy event (here I wrote some fckd up shit that, I think, is a bit too much for this christian forum).
I feel like there's 4 possibilities going forward with Maya.

P1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P2:
P3:
P4:

Also, there's a doubtful, but I suppose 5th possibility that I could see:

Whatever happens is sure to make things interesting.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021

P1:
P2:
P3:
P4:

You forgot the possibility of the ultimate cop-out: Maya is fine after the reset and nothing changes but the outfits.

GSwole

May 1, 2023
At the same time he's making/selling "care packages" (cp, pun?) with extreme loli (the worse kind) content, just to cater to some specific audience.
Was even part of the reason he's not here anymore.

So i do believe that there is a fine line on where he dances and is crossing it.
its not the worst kind of content out there. bronies and furries exist

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You forgot the possibility of the ultimate cop-out: Maya is fine after the reset and nothing changes but the outfits.
There's an infinity of possibilities, but something like that or Sel getting killed by an asteroid shaped like Sensei's penis, before the update comes out, are simply possibilities not worth processing, imo.

Seriously though, if that actually happens, I might just drop this...

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
It should be required for true ending route
Watch it be required for a "100%". You'll miss a happy event or main event otherwise, and have to go all the way back to Chapter 1.

I can see Noriko dressing up as a Pony for Sensei, since she's into Furry stuff... and she's Noriko meaning she'd probably do anything for him, anyway. Same with Ami and maybe Ayane.

If the Nakayamas dress up as ponies for a future Threesome, then let it be known, I called that shit. Watch Niki be a secret Pegasister.

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
There's an infinity of possibilities, but something like that or Sel getting killed by an asteroid shaped like Sensei's penis, before the update comes out, are simply possibilities not worth processing, imo.

Seriously though, if that actually happens, I might just drop this...
That would be a very stupid move from Sel, but at this point I don't even know what to expect. What I do want though is an explanation that would make sense, whatever that means inside of that fucked up world, not just a because reasons kind of thing.

Edit: If that did happen though, I don't know if I would also drop it but it would seriously diminish my interest in the story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Riolol and DeSkel15

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023

P1:
P2:
P3:
P4:

I would prefer 2 or 3 to happen. 5 would be more funny than serious, even if several events changed because of him.

Reactions: DeSkel15

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Even I, who adore Maya, wouldn't think that would be cool, Selly already did that at the beginning of chapter 3, it wouldn't make sense for him to do it again, I think.

Reactions: Riolol
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes