GSwole

May 1, 2023
Even I, who adore Maya, wouldn't think that would be cool, Selly already did that at the beginning of chapter 3, it wouldn't make sense for him to do it again, I think.
But what if it happened again? Surely everything done so far has made sense?

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Okay, I didn't know and I didn't expect that last fact hahahaha

Will she tell Akira someday???
Unless it slips or she thinks he'd be into it, I doubt it. Although, the fact Noriko has a leash, a collar, wants to be walked around, and barks on cue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kind of makes me think that she's not that good at hiding it.

There's a reason Sensei has mentioned she might actually be a dog:

Actually, it gets a little more interesting, when you realize Maya is considered a stray cat:
Both Maya and Noriko are compared to certain animals by Sensei, wear collars/chokers, were tutored/trained by Sensei, and also act like his pets that desperately want his affection in different ways.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Unless it slips or she thinks he'd be into it, I doubt it. Although, the fact Noriko has a leash, a collar, wants to be walked around, and barks on cue:
Kind of makes me think that she's not that good at hiding it.

There's a reason Sensei has mentioned she might actually be a dog:

Actually, it gets a little more interesting, when you realize Maya is considered a stray cat:
Both Maya and Noriko are compared to certain animals by Sensei, wear collars/chokers, were tutored/trained by Sensei, and also act like his pets that desperately want his affection in different ways.
Ami also wanted to play cat with Sensei, but he turned her down (what a bummer). We need more stuff like that, it's cute.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Old Sensei was a big fan of petplay, didn't him?

By the way, Maya was a cat and told us about killing kittens in
From we know, that something, that buried underneath our feet is a cute puppy. Are there any ideas about puppies as a metaphor?

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ami also wanted to play cat with Sensei, but he turned her down (what a bummer). We need more stuff like that, it's cute.
Cat-Girls. Cat-Girls everywhere:
HOPE is not the Answer. Cat-Girls are.

Sorry, what was the question? I got distracted. Oh, yeah, I agree:

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Cat-Girls. Cat-Girls everywhere:
HOPE is not the Answer. Cat-Girls are.

Sorry, what was the question? I got distracted. Oh, yeah, I agree:
Cat-girls are superior. Yes, you can theoretically walk dog-girl on a leash. But where? At home, it's not really it, and in public it's not possible. Cat-girls are gentle because they want to be gentle and dog-girls are just serving their alpha (owner in most cases). Sorry, Noriko.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021

By the way, Maya was a cat and told us about killing kittens in
From we know, that something, that buried underneath our feet is a cute puppy. Are there any ideas about puppies as a metaphor?
From last update we "know" that Maya never killed a kitten, at least by Ami's saying.

But we know that Maya is the "Stray Cat".
And Chika cosplayed as a dog in the past. She even has that "Bitch" necklace/choker whatever.

I did think that it would have been funny, if Sel made some Cat Vs Dog fight between Maya and Chika out of it in the past.
But i don't think that happened, unless i didn't recognise it.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Cat-girls are superior. Yes, you can theoretically walk dog-girl on a leash. But there? At home, it's not really it, and in public it's not possible. Cat girls are gentle because they want to be gentle and dog-girls are just serving their alpha (owner in most cases). Sorry, Noriko.
I disagree. I might be a cat person through and through and can not imagine my self with anything other than a cat as a pet. But I would NOT want to be dating one even if my life depended on it.

Think about this for a moment. What is the personality of an average cat?
  1. Her preferred daily activities are sleeping, eating and going to the bathroom in no particular order. So expect to be doing everything around the home pulling triple shifts as both a bread winner and housewife while she lazes around. So I hope you like literally being a slave in your own home.

2. Attention, be that physical and emotional may only be dispensed at her leisure.
    When she is not in the mood she will at best ignore you without mercy. Push it and the claws come out.
    When she is in the mood, your desire or even consent are neither requested nor required.

3. Speaking of claws she literally has razor blades sticking out of her hands. And she is absolutely not unwilling to use them to end any disagreement that would otherwise not go her way. And she won't even see this as a problem. It's just a normal thing to do to people you love.

4. Oh, and when she is not cutting you to ribbons she will be doing it to your furniture.
And I could go on but I think you get the picture. Bottom line is cats are cute and they make great pets. But they are absolutely the Yandere of the animal kingdom. And no matter how cute they are you don't stick your dick in the crazy with razor blades on their hands.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
The world may never know, but, I would not be surprised.

Wizard Maya didn't seem to wear her collar and bell, so it's apparently a style she picked up while dating Sensei. Same with the whole Shrine Maiden thing, and probably Moe Moe Maya.

Noriko also got her leash fetish, at least, from fantasies involving Sensei, so it's plausible this is what she thought he'd be into. She does try to be his dream girl, after all.

Not to mention, Chika has max sexual compatibility with Sensei, and she's blatantly into petplay. Sekai herself may have also been into it, considering she appeared as a Cat-Girl at one point, and seems into the whole "Good boy" and "Submit" stuff. Just, Sensei was probably the pet.

Edit: Btw some puppies that get mentioned are by Ami when she wanted one, and Chinami when she did, I think. Chinami also wears a dog mask and barks, so, "cute puppy"?

Extra Edit: Cute Puppy. C.P. Child.. yeah.. hm.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I disagree. I might be a cat person through and through and can not imagine my self with anything other than a cat as a pet. But I would NOT want to be dating one even if my life depended on it.

1. Her preferred daily activities are sleeping, eating and going to the bathroom in no particular order. So expect to be doing everything around the home pulling triple shifts as both a bread winner and housewife while she lazes around. So I hope you like literally being a slave in your own home.

2. Attention, be that physical and emotional may only be dispensed at her leisure.
    When she is not in the mood she will at best ignore you without mercy. Push it and the claws come out.
    When she is in the mood, your desire or even consent are neither requested nor required.

3. Speaking of claws she literally has razor blades sticking out of her hands. And she is absolutely not unwilling to use them to end any disagreement that would otherwise not go her way. And she won't even see this as a problem. It's just a normal thing to do to people you love.

4. Oh, and when she is not cutting you to ribbons she will be doing it to your furniture.
And I could go on but I think you get the picture. Bottom line is cats are cute and they make great pets. But they are absolutely the Yandere of the animal kingdom. And no matter how cute they are you don't stick your dick in the crazy with razor blades on their hands.
Kind of how I imagine a Sensei x Maya relationship, lmao.

Reactions: Kitty Hawk

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020

Well, you're kind of describing a very lot of cat with very little of a girl. I obviously wouldn't be into it.

But I think cat-girls are generally super popular and they usually take only the good cat traits (Like the love for boxes and stuff) and a lot of people are into it, way more than into dog-girls.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Kind of how I imagine a Sensei x Maya relationship, lmao.
Just a reminder. Cats are nocturnal. Nocturnal hunters.

She will find you if you run.
She will find you if you hide.
She will watch you in your sleep.
Through your window she will creep.
And if you think for a moment, that your catgirl you have lost.
She'll unleash her claws upon you, cut off what you cherish most.

So don't let your eyes go wondering.
Newer let your caution slip.
Lest one night of sweaty pleasure come with a cost all to steep.

Reactions: Bingoogus

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
From last update we "know" that Maya never killed a kitten, at least by Ami's saying.
Yep. We have discussed this stuff recently and I have two interpreations
1) Maya never killed a kitten, Maya killed kittens
2) Maya lied Sensei about killing kittens and this is how she got to the rooftop. It also explains why her first idea about how Ayane got to the roof is that she was pregnant
Extra Edit: Cute Puppy. C.P. Child.. yeah.. hm.
Oh shit, never mentioned it before. Actualy I think, that cute puppy is Sensei himself (and burried is memory loss in this context)
Just a reminder. Cats are nocturnal. Nocturnal hunters.
Also, as far as I remember, cats are most lethal/successful predators of all Carnivora. Perfect machines of murder

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes