QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Well, you're kind of describing a very lot of cat with very little of a girl. I obviously wouldn't be into it.

But I think cat-girls are generally super popular and they usually take only the good cat traits (Like the love for boxes and stuff) and a lot of people are into it, way more than into dog-girls.
That's the thing though.

We cat people like our pet cats because of their endearing laziness, their tsundere style of love and friendship, their independence and even their propensity to maul furniture. These are the things that make a cat a cat. And it's why we cat lovers love them.

If you strip away all those things you remove everything that makes a cat a cat. And all you end up with is a girl with a bushy tail and strange ears. And that's fine, I guess. But it kind of defeats the purpose.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kitty Hawk

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Unless it slips or she thinks he'd be into it, I doubt it. Although, the fact Noriko has a leash, a collar, wants to be walked around, and barks on cue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kind of makes me think that she's not that good at hiding it.

There's a reason Sensei has mentioned she might actually be a dog:

Actually, it gets a little more interesting, when you realize Maya is considered a stray cat:
Both Maya and Noriko are compared to certain animals by Sensei, wear collars/chokers, were tutored/trained by Sensei, and also act like his pets that desperately want his affection in different ways.
I still think Nao-chan is a dog, then there's Chinami of course.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Just a reminder. Cats are nocturnal. Nocturnal hunters.

She will find you if you run.
She will find you if you hide.
She will watch you in your sleep.
Through your window she will creep.
And if you think for a moment, that your catgirl you have lost.
She'll unleash her claws upon you, cut off what you cherish most.

So don't let your eyes go wondering.
Newer let your caution slip.
Lest one night of sweaty pleasure come with a cost all to steep.
Yep, Maya. She's been shown to even hang around other cats at night:

Not to mention, she's implied to be rather lethal if she wants to be:

And she's definitely a little stalkerish:

Maya's a Cat-Girl confirmed, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I just noticed something, I'm addicted to a game that will probably have a very depressing ending and I'm seriously not going to stop even though I know I'm going to suffer in the end...... Am I a masochist, brother?

Reactions: Riolol

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I just noticed something, I'm addicted to a game that will probably have a very depressing ending and I'm seriously not going to stop even though I know I'm going to suffer in the end...... Am I a masochist, brother?
I decided I must be a masochist when I kept going after bluejay

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Honestly I am still holding out for Sensei turning out good in the end. There are certainly scenes in there where you see that there is good in the man and it's breaking through to the surface. My guess is that his current state is trauma induced and not his actual person.

My guess is that on the day Ami lost her parents three people died, not two. One of them just kept on breathing.

Or maybe he didn't. My personal theory is that Sensei actually jumped off that roof and that all this mess is a result of Maya doing something she really should not have to make sure she did not loose him resulting in a monkey paw / pet cemetary kind of situation.

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I have not played the whole game past content from I think .31 so I can't tell. Not enough time to really devote my self to it lately. Holidays are going to be fun though.

Not sure what Jesus would say about me hanging out with Sensei on his birthday but like, it's capitalism and you take what you can get.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I have not played the whole game past content from I think .31 so I can't tell. Not enough time to really devote my self to it lately. Holidays are going to be fun though.

Not sure what Jesus would say about me hanging out with Sensei on his birthday but like, it's capitalism and you take what you can get.
Mine is going to be hell because I have to wait for new updates hahahah

And yes bro, I recommend playing a lot because we can suffer a lot, but in this game it's worth suffering a little hahaha

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023

I don't know what he would say about that either lol, especially since Akira is still at the beginning of his development as a human and he's still a horrible person hahahaha.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I don't know what he would say about that either lol, especially since Akira is still at the beginning of his development as a human and he's still a horrible person hahahaha.
Is he? How much do we really know about him? For all we know he could be but a herald of the blind idiot god called Sensei whose dream our world really is.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Is he? How much do we really know about him? For all we know he could be but a herald of the blind idiot god called Sensei whose dream our world really is.
You managed to say something that I really can't understand and follow with my stupid brain hahaha

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Honestly I am still holding out for Sensei turning out good in the end. There are certainly scenes in there where you see that there is good in the man and it's breaking through to the surface. My guess is that his current state is trauma induced and not his actual person.

My guess is that on the day Ami lost her parents three people died, not two. One of them just kept on breathing.

Or maybe he didn't. My personal theory is that Sensei actually jumped off that roof and that all this mess is a result of Maya doing something she really should not have to make sure she did not loose him resulting in a monkey paw / pet cemetary kind of situation.
It's probably more like 4, if not 5 people, that "died" due to that accident. Sekai and Nozomu, of course, but Sensei was fucked up, Ami was fucked up (probably worse), and Niki was fucked up to the point she became suicidal then reinvented herself, after Sensei ghosted her because of it.

Ami somehow managed to take care of herself, and Sensei, who apparently got fucked up more through Maya, while Niki was becoming an Idol. Years later, then we get to the 'Baby Finches' stuff.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023

Well, the ones I most want to have a happy ending in this world are Akira, Maya, Rin and Yumi. They are the ones I most hope will have a happy ending.

Well, it's pretty obvious that Akira's methods are a result of what Sekai did to him, so yes, it's trauma.

And yes he seriously has a more human side and well he only started to show this side in chapter 3 so much so that on Halloween he asks Tsuneyo if he has become a better person than he was when they met
Captura de Tela (16).png
Captura de Tela (18).png
Captura de Tela (21).png
Captura de Tela (24).png

And yes, I hope a lot, but this weakened side of him in the next chapter and
yes, I'm part of the team that thinks this guy has a good side hahahaha
Editi:Send it again because I forgot a sentence and I had accidentally deleted everything hahaha

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes