vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
TBF ALL Padorus are banned/cancelled/denied (I'm joking). This coming from a time where I had a Pocky fiend/Other FGO characters? Padoru trend as my avatars. I simply refuse to live in a world where Padoru dominates once again.

I'd rather live in the Yasu as Clara universe and Honkai dominate trend because i spent too much money for my NP5 Spishtar to 2 button the entire game until i forgot my login.
None of these words are in the Bible.

Mad Hatter

Nov 17, 2017
Selebus updated the progress tracker today. I'm worried. Since he's returned from Japan, he's done two main events per week. We're currently at 4 out of 20. He hasn't done any generic events since the week before he left for Japan, leaving us at 12 out of 66. Even if he pushes the remaining generic events back to next update, I'm starting to lose faith on him hitting that January 1st deadline.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Selebus updated the progress tracker today. I'm worried. Since he's returned from Japan, he's done two main events per week. We're currently at 4 out of 20. He hasn't done any generic events since the week before he left for Japan, leaving us at 12 out of 66. Even if he pushes the remaining generic events back to next update, I'm starting to lose faith on him hitting that January 1st deadline.
Don't say that bro, it's going to be hell having to wait longer than usual hahahaha

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm unfamiliar with his work flow, does he do events in whole, one at a time or might the tracker be saying X: 100% Y: 50-99% Z: 0-49%? if he only publicly states what's completed that doesn't mean everything else is automatically at 0% would it? I wouldn't think so, but then i don't know how he operates.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I think it's safe to assume that first two events were a segue and he had to do some work with outfits, decorations and planning before he could start christmas itself. I ami still worried netherless, but at least he droped all stuff (maybe except requests) that might distract him

GSwole

May 1, 2023
I'm unfamiliar with his work flow, does he do events in whole, one at a time or might the tracker be saying X: 100% Y: 50-99% Z: 0-49%? if he only publicly states what's completed that doesn't mean everything else is automatically at 0% would it? I wouldn't think so, but then i don't know how he operates.
afaik what was explained some months ago was that hes doing posing and scenes then adding in the text after its done. so itll say x/whatever done but its likely more

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Sel is a bit of "sporadic slacker" from what i observed. There will be times when has a constant work flow then he'll stop and do other things like care packages or requests then get to the update. Or there will be times where he gets a couple events out the way then wait till a week or two before the release date to finish everything. Honestly there's no telling with Sel and i think he might push this update back a week because of Christmas like he did not to long ago.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
He starts with posing, after that is done he starts creating text (what people say), that's the easy part that he makes in, like, 2-3 days, after that he completes all requests (about a week), and after that he finally starts to do the meat of all the updates that we all wait for - sensei's monologues.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Sel is a bit of "sporadic slacker" from what i observed. There will be times when has a constant work flow then he'll stop and do other things like care packages or requests then get to the update. Or there will be times where he gets a couple events out the way then wait till a week or two before the release date to finish everything. Honestly there's no telling with Sel and i think he might push this update back a week because of Christmas like he did not to long ago.
The gap between the previous update and this one has two offshore vacations (a cruise and a trip to Japan) and two major US holidays.

Y'all should have taken that 1/1 date with more than just a grain of salt. I took it with a whole-ass salt lick. Some time in the next two weeks, he'll post something of "oops, forgot about Christmas" and push the update out.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes