Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
He just wanted his own shipgirl.
The thing is that even though he makes her suffer like hell she can still be that since Selly has serious problems and can do that to someone even if he likes her hahahahaha (Yes, I don't trust anything I said, I just wanted a reason to offend Selly and not make it seem like it was wrong)

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
The thing is that even though he makes her suffer like hell she can still be that since Selly has serious problems and can do that to someone even if he likes her hahahahaha (Yes, I don't trust anything I said, I just wanted a reason to offend Selly and not make it seem like it was wrong)
Sel considers Ayane like a daughter, and she's been traumatized over and over... So, yeah, you're probably not wrong.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pedro4545454

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Sel said he loves us all in the beginning of thegame, do you think he lied?
Hm, the real question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, Personally, I think it might have been the Shapeshifter that was the first Narrator. Apparently, they were chosen:
It also just "sounds" like her to me. Could be wrong though.

Squalicorax

Jun 1, 2023
IMO like half the joy of making characters is putting them through hell. The more you love a character, the more you'll inevitably drawn to making them suffer. I honestly think that's one of the most normal things about Sel, actually. If anything, I think he's pretty gentle. Maya's so broken the worst of the worst doesn't really affect her anymore (she's basically only scared of losing sensei as far as I can tell), Ayane is strong willed and adaptive enough to bounce back given enough time and sensei, Rin has a tight nit support network, and so on.

Actually, thinking about it I think the character he's meanest to is Kirin lol. Where most other characters goes through much worse then her, they also have something that helps them keep going, be it personal resilience or friends they can rely on. Kirin meanwhile has Miku and maybe Makoto as of recent events, but I think her personality keeps her from even trying to rely on others. I think the way every problem builds up against her without a real outlet is probably a good amount of what makes her the way she is. Maybe she'll chill out if she can get to the point where she can actually talk to Noriko again

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
IMO like half the joy of making characters is putting them through hell. The more you love a character, the more you'll inevitably drawn to making them suffer. I honestly think that's one of the most normal things about Sel, actually. If anything, I think he's pretty gentle. Maya's so broken the worst of the worst doesn't really affect her anymore (she's basically only scared of losing sensei as far as I can tell), Ayane is strong willed and adaptive enough to bounce back given enough time and sensei, Rin has a tight nit support network, and so on.

Actually, thinking about it I think the character he's meanest to is Kirin lol. Where most other characters goes through much worse then her, they also have something that helps them keep going, be it personal resilience or friends they can rely on. Kirin meanwhile has Miku and maybe Makoto as of recent events, but I think her personality keeps her from even trying to rely on others. I think the way every problem builds up against her without a real outlet is probably a good amount of what makes her the way she is. Maybe she'll chill out if she can get to the point where she can actually talk to Noriko again
I think Maya was scared of a few things more than just losing Sensei:
  • Change
  • Being Reset
  • Dying
  • USER2
  • Sensei leaving her (Like for someone else)
  • Whatever that picture meant to her in The Scary Room
Ayane also seemed terrified by the possibility of Psycho Ami. It took the Shapeshifter talking to her for hours (presumably), for her to bounce back. Still, Shapeshifter and Sensei support should keep her going.

Rin is definitely in one of the best positions she could be with her issues though. Basically everyone cares about her, besides her girlfriend lately.

Personally, I think Ami is the one Sel is meanest to:
  • Watched her parents die in a violent way when she was 7. Mother was at least torn to shreds.
  • Had to take care of her uncle and herself since she was 7.
  • Is blatantly mentally ill with no support for it from, well, anyone. (Unless you count being slapped)
  • Fell in love with someone society says she's not allowed to, and that someone is Sensei, which is unfortunate enough by itself.
  • Everyone that she knows is lying to her, hiding things from her, and trying to cuck her. If not specifically trying to have sex with the person she loves, on her bed, like Ayane.
  • Something may literally be trying to violently murder her, then put her corpse on display.
  • Etc
Not even getting into the meta stuff, where it's implied she might be aware that she has no free will:

To be frank, if she does actually go Psycho one day, I can definitely see why she would. If I was her, I'd be hunting Sel, or at least trying to.

Last edited:

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
I generally hope Ayane goes through some terrible stuff soon. While I feel like Sel puts her through a lot of stuff already, I feel like it doesn't stick that long.

From losing and (mostly) forgetting her baby and the psycho-ami situation, I feel like she bounces back too fast, and I'm kind of losing interest in her.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
One question, is there a scheduled time for the update to be released tomorrow? Because if there is, I will sleep until the time I need to have it as soon as I wake up.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
From losing and (mostly) forgetting her baby and the psycho-ami situation, I feel like she bounces back too fast, and I'm kind of losing interest in her.
I have to agree with that, even though it's a little depressing, Ayane, in my opinion, only becomes interesting when something tragic can happen to her.

Reactions: crustlord12

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
One question, is there a scheduled time for the update to be released tomorrow? Because if there is, I will sleep until the time I need to have it as soon as I wake up.
No set time yet, but even if there was, it might take a few hours for it to get leaked, or maybe it always gets leaked fast but the mods take differing amounts of time to update the FP, i dunno, you should sleep, even if you could play it sooner, playing it whilst tired will feel less rewarding.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
No set time yet, but even if there was, it might take a few hours for it to get leaked, or maybe it always gets leaked fast but the mods take differing amounts of time to update the FP, i dunno, you should sleep, even if you could play it sooner, playing it whilst tired will feel less rewarding.
Thanks for the answer, I'll sleep very well, I know I didn't sleep and playing this tired game is bad because we can miss a lot of details.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I generally hope Ayane goes through some terrible stuff soon. While I feel like Sel puts her through a lot of stuff already, I feel like it doesn't stick that long.

I definitely think, if anyone has plot armor in this game, it's Ayane.

The Shapeshifter actually seemed to break the rules to help Ayane, during the last Beach Vacation:
and Ayane may literally have plot armor as part of the plot right now. She seemed confident about things going well for her, recently:

In a more meta sense, even Sel, during the Rework, deleted Events that made Ayane look bad:
Like when she sucked off Sensei under his desk while Ami was talking about wanting to spend time with him. (It's on Sensei's computer)

There's also how Kirin was incredibly lax with her blackmailing. I mean, don't get me wrong, it was messed up, but Kirin could have and probably would have done way worse, if she was allowed to.

There's not really much of a reason that Kirin wouldn't have Ayane eating her out or be eating her out. Pictures, videos, etc. Instead, there's only like 3 Events related to it, and it began back in Chapter 1 lasting until Chapter 3. That's months if not a year of blackmailing, by someone who rationalizes that sexual assault is okay, according to a Narrator:
and got turned on while thinking Molly was raped while drunk:
It's immersion breaking if you really think about it.

I don't necessarily want Ayane to suffer, but I would appreciate something that makes her feel less invincible. Even Paper City showed her as being literally unstoppable:

Last edited:

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Even Paper City showed her as being literally unstoppable
I'm somewhat willing to give Paper City a pass because it technically didn't happen (I think?). But I was completely fed up when Ayane didn't go down, and was relieved when it turned into Maya.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
I must just be different cause I rlly don't mind the treatment Ayame gets atm rip. Especially given her situation with the always loving Akira thing, and then finding out about all the girls. To me she always gave off that vibe of actually just hiding her feelings or keeping them in, like really really well. Just cause she loves him so much. It does seem weird for her to seem to get back on her feet really easily, but she kinda gives off the vibe of "shit another problem shoved under" but in reality they are stacking up. Could be wrong ofc but feels that way

Also very hype for this update. I need my lessons in love

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm not on there, but it's usually around 10am CST, right? Except for that one release where it was something like 9pm CST.
Yeah, which is why i'm asking cause it took longer to leak/get updated on the FP so i suspect Selly might try an odd time again, not that it really does anything but the dude is petty as can be and given his income has completely stopped growing, even shrinking, i can see him thirsting for 'revenge' in any and every small way he can.

Reactions: FireCazador
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes