Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
*sigh* I see it here.

Even claiming she doesn't force Karin into sex due to the possibility that Karin could get some before her:

Which means she doesnt want Karin to have sex before she had. Aka want to loose her V-Card before Karin. Doesnt matter how one does phrase it. It is the same thing. Kirin didnt wanted to be the second sister who got the D.

1BakaHentai

Nov 3, 2021
About the Kirin argument above. You guys are implying Karin actually told her sister about what happened. But we don’t know it yet. Even though she was shocked she likely would try to withhold it.

Last edited:

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
About the Kirin argument above. You are implying Karin actually told her sister about what happened.
Who me? No! I didnt imply any of that. And at least from my side it was just an argument about what kirin would do/feel about it. And personally i believe Karin when she said she didnt tell, but like derek pointed out, she can connect the dots. Miku would just need to tell her she did meet Karin while she was together with Sensei that day. After that it doesnt takes much to realize what happened.

1BakaHentai

Nov 3, 2021
Who me? No! I didnt imply any of that. And at least from my side it was just an argument about what kirin would do/feel about it. And personally i believe Karin when she said she didnt tell, but like derek pointed out, she can connect the dots. Miku would just need to tell her she did meet Karin while she was together with Sensei that day. After that it doesnt takes much to realize what happened.
Yes. Makes sense.

Marie IV

Sep 9, 2023
Yo, Marie IV, did you delete your post or did a mod rip it up? It was a damn good post.
I might have gotten too real for a moment there...

I wont give you a specific hint, but i will tell you how i usually get all the events. Keep playing, visit the same placed over a whole week, after that visit other places over a whole week, try to call the girls you miss events during different times and days. And always remember, the ctrl skip is your best friend.
Somehow, I believe that the 60 seconds it takes to download URM would be a more time-effecient method than good ol' fashioned trial and error :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
I mean, how much of these "good actions" Nodaka does is because of "empathy" and how much of it is because she wants to progress the stories of the characters? Like, I don't know if this is a mischaracterization because I don't really pay attention to her scenes, but it seems like she finds people the most interesting when they're being truest to themselves, good or bad. It also fits in the context of her writing her story about everyone in the class. And honestly, there's kinda no point in bringing up the outcomes when we're considering the intentionality of the character.

For example, you can interpret the scene with Yumi as her getting revenge for Futaba, which certainly was an element, but also an exploration of Yumi's character. Yumi doesn't have a single romantic scene with Sensei, but Nodaka wanted to probe her and confirm if Yumi actually does have feelings for him. That's why Nodoka doesn't do anything with Sensei and just comments on how she didn't expect that if you got the route where Yumi just leaves instead of masturbating to prevent the blowjob. Furthermore, Nodoka doesn't follow through with the blackmail, showing that she was always more interested in Yumi's character and forcing her to progress rather than getting revenge for a friend.

Also, on Kirin, I didn't see the Ayane scene so I can't comment on that, but yes, she's a confused hormonal teen harboring an inferiority complex which she copes with by pretending she doesn't care about anything except sex. And her entire arc is breaking down that act she puts up - in fact, I think the thing with Miku supports this point because you can see how uncomfortable she was. Doesn't help that there's a thirty year old man that's literally her teacher in the room that keeps goading her on and enabling her to keep going down the destructive path.

So yes, Kirin makes shitty choices, but that's mostly because she doesn't understand herself. Nodoka completely understands herself, and every "bad" thing she does is completely justified to her. Kirin is hypocritical, Nodoka is not.

But again, they're all kids and their brains haven't even really developed so I don't blame them. Maybe be a bit more concerned about the grown ass dude who understands how he might accidentally r*pe underage girls but still decides to go on dates and spend time alone with them. It is seen through his own decision-making that r*ping kids is less important to him than his personal satisfaction. If that's not a monster, I don't know what is.

Last edited:

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
I can imagine Kirin conforting Karin and in the middle of it she just says "I jerked him off in the very couch you're sitting".
That would be so wild xddd By just imagining it im dying xd Also that could probably finish the little angel Karin

Man, i hope we don't have to wait too long to see Sana split in half by Akira's ginormous dong, i really really reeeeeeally want to see it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Doesn't help that there's a thirty year old man that's literally her teacher in the room that keeps goading her on and enabling her to keep going down the destructive path.
Honestly, Kirin is probably the one character that has the worst excuse for her actions. Can't even really blame Sensei:

I mean, how much of these "good actions" Nodaka does is because of "empathy" and how much of it is because she wants to progress the stories of the characters? Like, I don't know if this is a mischaracterization because I don't really pay attention to her scenes, but it seems like she finds people the most interesting when they're being truest to themselves, good or bad. It also fits in the context of her writing her story about everyone in the class. And honestly, there's kinda no point in bringing up the outcomes when we're considering the intentionality of the character.

For example, you can interpret the scene with Yumi as her getting revenge for Futaba, which certainly was an element, but also an exploration of Yumi's character. Yumi doesn't have a single romantic scene with Sensei, but Nodaka wanted to probe her and confirm if Yumi actually does have feelings for him. That's why Nodoka doesn't do anything with Sensei and just comments on how she didn't expect that if you got the route where Yumi just leaves instead of masturbating to prevent the blowjob. Furthermore, Nodoka doesn't follow through with the blackmail, showing that she was always more interested in Yumi's character and forcing her to progress rather than getting revenge for a friend.
When it comes to Nodoka, she definitely did it for revenge, but for the progression of everyone is likely another reason. This includes Yumi, who has changed since then. (Even without actually blackmailing Yumi, Yumi gets in trouble for trying to kill her afterwards, which leads to Yumi changing, and it was likely part of her plan from the get go.)

Nodoka seems to be looking out for the majority most of the time:

Last edited:

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
Honestly, Kirin is probably the one character that has the worst excuse for her actions. Can't even really blame Sensei:

When it comes to Nodoka, she definitely did it for revenge, but for the progression of everyone is likely another reason. This includes Yumi, who has changed since then. (Even without actually blackmailing Yumi, Yumi gets in trouble for trying to kill her afterwards, which leads to Yumi changing, and it was likely part of her plan from the get go.)

Nodoka seems to be looking out for the majority most of the time:
Again, I really don't care about what happened, I care about the intentionality. Kirin is a teen with multiple layers of cope hiding her insecurities and makes bad choices because she wants to pretend like she doesn't care about anything. She doesn't actually understand the consequences of her actions because she's a dumb 14 year old. And while it's not good to be stupid, it's a lot more forgivable than fully understanding what will happen and doing them anyways.

On Nodoka, Yumi was already changing before she did her shit, but her feelings towards Sensei weren't changing. Again, in the route where Yumi just walks out, there was no revenge taken besides inconveniencing Yumi, and she doesn't try anything afterwards. It's clear that revenge wasn't the sole purpose, otherwise Nodoka could have made it a lot worse. And sorry, but I don't think Nodoka feels an ounce of empathy for Yumi, so it begs the question why Nodoka didn't make things a lot worse if her only purpose was "revenge."

Also, I wouldn't use Futaba as a judgement for Nodoka's character when Futaba can't even understand Nodoka during the book scene. And I don't really get why you think Nodoka did anything wrong there. What did Nodoka actually say that was incorrect? What, that Nodoka should stop doing what she believed as extremely important so Futaba could feel better?

Nodoka isn't evil. There's a quote from somewhere in the game where Sensei describes him and her as two kings sitting on their thrones, and it's a pretty apt description to Nodoka's role. The world is built for Sensei to develop his harem, but the story of the world is being told by Nodoka. And while Nodoka certainly does care about her friends, her greatest priority is telling this story.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Again, I really don't care about what happened, I care about the intentionality. Kirin is a teen with multiple layers of cope hiding her insecurities and makes bad choices because she wants to pretend like she doesn't care about anything. She doesn't actually understand the consequences of her actions because she's a dumb 14 year old. And while it's not good to be stupid, it's a lot more forgivable than fully understanding what will happen and doing them anyways.

On Nodoka, Yumi was already changing before she did her shit, but her feelings towards Sensei weren't changing. Again, in the route where Yumi just walks out, there was no revenge taken besides inconveniencing Yumi, and she doesn't try anything afterwards. It's clear that revenge wasn't the sole purpose, otherwise Nodoka could have made it a lot worse. And sorry, but I don't think Nodoka feels an ounce of empathy for Yumi, so it begs the question why Nodoka didn't make things a lot worse if her only purpose was "revenge."

Also, I wouldn't use Futaba as a judgement for Nodoka's character when Futaba can't even understand Nodoka during the book scene. And I don't really get why you think Nodoka did anything wrong there. What did Nodoka actually say that was incorrect? What, that Nodoka should stop doing what she believed as extremely important so Futaba could feel better?

Nodoka isn't evil. There's a quote from somewhere in the game where Sensei describes him and her as two kings sitting on their thrones, and it's a pretty apt description to Nodoka's role. The world is built for Sensei to develop his harem, but the story of the world is being told by Nodoka. And while Nodoka certainly does care about her friends, her greatest priority is telling this story.
I've mentioned and showed far more than just "what happened".

Kirin definitely didn't do what she did because she's dumb. Kirin isn't dumb or stupid and she understands the consequences of her actions. She was literally blackmailing a friend, successfully. The whole point is them all knowing the consequences. It's also not like she needs a phd to know doing bad things to people will make them not like you. She's fully aware she's a bad person doing bad things:

Btw, Kirin should be 15 and almost 16 since Christmas is 2 months before her bday. Rin is likely the only 14 year old due to skipping ahead. Funny enough, Kirin should be older than Nodoka.

As for Nodoka, why does it matter if Yumi was changing? If you think Nodoka did this just so Yumi would get sexual with Sensei, you may have missed the part where Nodoka cucked her:
And they are even further apart from fucking now, than they were. Yumi more or less became a cockblock recently. Revenge also doesn't need to be the sole purpose to still be a major reason why Nodoka did this to her. It's not like Nodoka has done this to anyone who hasn't traumatized and threatened to kill someone close to Nodoka.

There's also no reason for Nodoka to feel empathy or sympathy for Yumi of all people, but Yumi knows better now, and if she'll hurt anyone, it's Nodoka, hence why she's the "Matador" and the event this happened in, was Nodoka's 'Matador' Chapter 3 Event. Nodoka made herself Yumi's target.

Frankly, considering Nodoka could fail to blackmail Yumi, and still end up assaulted if not killed, what Nodoka did was more stupid than what Kirin did. Nodoka was being more stupid than Kirin, when it comes to blackmailing at least. Nodoka's struggle to understand others is way more of a hindrance, than Kirin just being insecure and horny, and petty in Ayane's case. Your point about stupidity being more forgivable should apply more to Nodoka than Kirin.

I do agree with your assessment of the book scene, but Futaba has literally been traumatized by Yumi and is terrified of becoming a target again:
She's not able to think rationally about the book, which is why Nodoka tried to keep her from finding out about it.

Judging her during the book scene to attempt to discredit her prior, is in poor taste, and doesn't work if one knows the context.

Nodoka's greatest priority also isn't the story, it's making everyone understand (this world), otherwise, her existence means nothing:
As she mentioned in her 'Amoeba (Incontrovertible Peculiarity)' Chapter 3 Event.

"This story" is just a popular work of hers, that she felt inspired to write. It didn't even seem intended to be read by Futaba, or the rest of the class.

She's also literally put her writing profession on temporary hiatus right now:
Nodoka has more important things to focus on.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes