• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Hye does anyone have a save run for up to 39.0 and the bad uncle route? I lost everything :( I can at least play through 39.0 if there is one, since I didn't even complete it unfortunately. (Also how you apply the save to the game since i'm slow)
You put the save in the saves folder, hope that helps!

Dc345

May 27, 2020
I find it slightly hypocritical that Sel calls out a game for copying yet copies the hairstyle of a character from a different game in the same update. View attachment 3514951 View attachment 3514953
I could be wrong and maybe they're generic hairstyles, but I haven't seen two games use the same like this. Only difference is the hair accessory and slight color.
We dont speak of Sensei Overnight.....

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Every time someone brings it up it reminds me...
  1. I gave that asshole money
  2. I vocally supported him
  3. I will never get a satisfying end to that story
  4. I will never get to see Janu pork Juna
  5. I will be reminded of all of this again the next time someone brings it up
Fuck that game, i wish i could delete my memories of it.

GSwole

May 1, 2023
I find it slightly hypocritical that Sel calls out a game for copying yet copies the hairstyle of a character from a different game in the same update. View attachment 3514951 View attachment 3514953
I could be wrong and maybe they're generic hairstyles, but I haven't seen two games use the same like this. Only difference is the hair accessory and slight color.
older otoha has existed for 2 years before that other shit

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Hye does anyone have a save run for up to 39.0 and the bad uncle route? I lost everything :( I can at least play through 39.0 if there is one, since I didn't even complete it unfortunately. (Also how you apply the save to the game since i'm slow)
Yeah that makes sense lol, all I need is a bad uncle save now, and basically 100% on every event with good friend route for rin

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
What happened to not being able to talk about this game?

Edit: I really don't know the reason, In case it's something serious it doesn't seem like I'm mocking the reason.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What happened to not being able to talk about this game?

Edit: I really don't know the reason, In case it's something serious it doesn't seem like I'm mocking the reason.
You can find links and stuff in the abandoned game thread for the specifics. Basically, The creator, in real life, seems worse than Sensei, and was caught, with like 50 offenses and thousands of pics...

Overall: I'm of the opinion to just let it die. Never really cared for it anyway, though. Always rubbed me the wrong way.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Wakana uses Discord and Chara Studio. Which means Koikatsu canonically exists inside of a game made using Koikatsu. But more importantly what was she making in chara studio??
She is stealing Selebus' idea
Don't you know that Selebus owns Koikatsu because he used it in his game?

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023

You can find links and stuff in the abandoned game thread for the specifics. Basically, The creator, in real life, seems worse than Sensei, and was caught, with like 50 offenses and thousands of pics...

Overall: I'm of the opinion to just let it die. Never really cared for it anyway, though. Always rubbed me the wrong way.
I went to see it, I would rather not have read what this guy did and holy shit, what a disgusting guy, I'm glad I didn't even know the game.

1804maya

Dec 23, 2021
My 0.38 guide. Since Sel updates his game at midnight in my time zone now, I can only make a guide around 8 hours after the update.

I may also make a detailed guide about how to look into the script in the future.
Hello I wanted to know if you can confirm this for me

main events=chained

Maya- The Motherland Calls!=chain- Miraculous, Human-glue=chain+ automatic trigger?- radio silence=chain

Kirin-Rubber Traits=chain, Girls Vs. Robots=chain

Noriko-Rivals (Taco Tuesday)-Chain

nodoka-Meet & fuck=chain

makoto-The pit of despair=chain

Rika-Ten Tips= chain

Legend= character/main_event-event name=trigger, event name=trigger

also, this is the first time I tried searching for triggers on my own. I hope to see your detailed guide on how to properly search for events and triggers soon!

Feb 11, 2022
Is the scene at the start of the dorm wars with Futaba, Rin, Noriko, and Molly talking about lazy H game developers, copied menus, plot points etc a dig at Lost in You?

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Is the scene at the start of the dorm wars with Futaba, Rin, Noriko, and Molly talking about lazy H game developers, copied menus, plot points etc a dig at Lost in You?
Thinking about this mans ego, i am pretty sure it is a dig at every game you possibly can think of, because they all steal from him, because he is just the best.

• Haha
Reactions: OnlyHeStandsThere

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Wakana uses Discord and Chara Studio. Which means Koikatsu canonically exists inside of a game made using Koikatsu. But more importantly what was she making in chara studio??
That's because Osako was doing such a piss poor job going down on her so Wakana was molding something by herself on the spot to hype herself up.

Aight, time to get murdered by a certain martial art goddess lesbian

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes