• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
Aug 20, 2021
Or it could not be a joke and I don't have the time to play through the full game again. If you don't want to help then don't, but kindly don't be a dick about it.
Did you download the care packages at all without installing a clean gui.rpy to remove the DRM? Because otherwise your saves will be corrupted and wiped like you mentioned.

alpha90stigma

Dec 14, 2018
Did you download the care packages at all without installing a clean gui.rpy to remove the DRM? Because otherwise your saves will be corrupted and wiped like you mentioned.
I thought I did install the clean gui.rpy, though.

Edit: Wait. I had to reintstall the game because I was getting errors then forgot to reinstall the clean gui.rpy... although I also didn't reinstall the care packages, so that shouldn't have been a problem should it? I did copy my save folder over to the new install...

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023

Edit: Wait. I had to reintstall the game because I was getting errors then forgot to reinstall the clean gui.rpy... although I also didn't reinstall the care packages, so that shouldn't have been a problem should it? I did copy my save folder over to the new install...
I think I'm going to start leaving saves here every 10 to 20 pages, maybe this way people will stop asking.

Aug 20, 2021

The easiest way to avoid save corruption is not messing with care packages altogether. But if you absolutely have to, use a clean download of the game to reinstall Lessons In Love, put the clean gui.rpy in the game folder to disable the DRM and you should be good.

Aug 20, 2021
Well, in terms of gameplay, I'm now on the first beach event, but if you're asking how many times I've replayed this game, that would be 9 times and I'm going to 10 with this replay now.
Damn, bro. That’s dedication! :LOL: I just got past the second reset and entered chapter two. Basically Uta and Io are in the class already.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
The one with Yumo, Choker and little sister? Or the first one where the class goes to the beach?
where Rin confesses to Chika.

Damn, bro. That’s dedication! :LOL: I just got past the second reset and entered chapter two. Basically Uta and Io are in the class already.
My memory is kind of bad so I have to keep replaying the game to avoid forgetting a lot of things.

I really envy Deskel's memory.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
You know, now i really wonder how long it will take until we get a Ron and Choker threesome. Cant stop thinking about that since sel did tease us with the possibility.
I think we'll get that in chapter 5 or 6, I really feel like it's getting closer and closer now that Rin isn't dating anymore.

But there may be drama before or after when Chika finds out that Akira is cheating on her and that Rin knows about it and didn't tell her, it will be really interesting to read when that comes.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes