Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
he needs to be choked

0.40.0 at May 1st
0.41.0 in July (should be July 1st, but havent been confirmed yet)
0.42.0 in August. This is beach update
0.43.0 in September
0.44.0 in October. This is haloween update
0.45.0 in November
0.46.0 in 2025
You know, i've never seen them lined up like that and now i do i realise something, if we're approaching the halfway point, what're the chances Selly goes for 0.99.0 1.0.0-FINAL... it'd be fitting.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
You know, i've never seen them lined up like that and now i do i realise something, if we're approaching the halfway point, what're the chances Selly goes for 0.99.0 1.0.0-FINAL... it'd be fitting.
Sounds like Selebus: Fuck the storytelling, fuck the player expirience, I just got an idea and it would be fitting.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I think I'm going to start leaving saves here every 10 to 20 pages, maybe this way people will stop asking.
They won't. It's an admirable goal, to be sure, but I'm afraid you've overlooked a simple flaw with the human condition. In general some people are too lazy to do any searching and just want things handed to them on a plate.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
If Sel ends putting in a puzzle something with this colors that are literally flashes i will give him a little trophy for being that much mf
The man has already put the solution of a puzzle into the soundtrack, just to fuck with people who turn off the music or are deaf. So i wouldnt be surprised.

They won't. It's an admirable goal, to be sure, but I'm afraid you've overlooked a simple flaw with the human condition. In general some people are too lazy to do any searching and just want things handed to them on a plate.
You mean they are just like the guy who did missed that there is a joke that is already about that right below the post he quoted? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: FireCazador

grimfate56

Jul 23, 2022
As I recall there will be a month without an update next? :oops:
I think he said June or July, going off what another person said

But I gotta add, your fan-art of the LiL character's are phenomenal, I couldn't find a way to message you directly to praise you for it so this'll have to do. I'm sure you know how great it turns out, just wanted to preach it and encourage you for it :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: R3burn

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I wish I could endow her with the ability to empathize so she would realize what a shit she is.
She is too busy wanting people to understand her perspective to do something so trivial as empathize with another person. She did it with futuba and she did it again
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is what she is all about. Herself and her perspective. You know, i become pretty convinved she is a unironical self-insert for a certain game dev, who probably doesnt even realize what a arrogant bitch he created.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl
Oct 10, 2021
BTW, to the person who deleted their comment asking why in Miserably Ever After the "No Music" option didn't appear if they had 3000 Ayane affection points, the code says "if ayane_love > 3000" so just try 3001 and you'd be good to go.

Reactions: Zeusmaydit

Zeusmaydit

Mar 2, 2022
BTW, to the person who deleted their comment asking why in Miserably Ever After the "No Music" option didn't appear if they had 3000 Ayane affection points, the code says "if ayane_love > 3000" so just try 3001 and you'd be good to go.
yeah, i tried it because wiki said if 3000 Ayane affection so i got stuck at first, btw thanks

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
That wiki cant be trusted. Just always keep in mind there is no solution for the reset riddles in there because a certain someone doesnt want them to be in there.

Reactions: Zeusmaydit

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
That wiki cant be trusted. Just always keep in mind there is no solution for the reset riddles in there because a certain someone doesnt want them to be in there.
Unfortunately, it is community-driven, and when somebody finds an error there he doesn't fix it and silently deletes any evidence (i.e. his question). Really sad thing

Zeusmaydit

Mar 2, 2022
Unfortunately, it is community-driven, and when somebody finds an error there he doesn't fix it and silently deletes any evidence (i.e. his question). Really sad thing
Oh sorry, i just realized that my question is a bit silly so i deleted it on reflex. Will use edit option next time

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Oh sorry, i just realized that my question is a bit silly so i deleted it on reflex. Will use edit option next time
The real problem here is that mistake in wiki haven't been reporetd. I fixed it, but I don't get why people don't do it themselves, it is really easy.

Aug 20, 2021
Just use a hex code translator like this one.
Thanks. I was just curious because there were events in the past where they got weird. For example in one of them, it used 'hope' as a key for the cipher in order for the translation to make sense.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Thanks. I was just curious because there were events in the past where they got weird. For example in one of them, it used 'hope' as a key for the cipher in order for the translation to make sense.
Well, i dont know much about cipher, but i know hex code when i see it, and that was hex code no doubt about it. But i would suggest to just copy paste it from the code itself instead of typing every single number. Much faster.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes