Zmaxter

Sep 26, 2018
Sooooo, I know this particular cipher has already been translated, so that's not what I'm seeking an answer to, but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
>go to history to get as much of a chunk of numbers as I can
>windows+shift+s to crop it out
>ctrl+v in
>copy output
>paste in

Aug 20, 2021
I must be a masochist because I find the reset puzzles fun to solve :KEK: The Reset 5 trivia on the girls was probably my favorite one and happyhappysmile.mp3 is a banger.

…The coffee questions were dumb tho I’ll admit.

• Hey there
Reactions: hopeisdead6969

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I think that one coffee question was stupid, because i knew the answer, but game was just "welp, thats not the in dialogue options". So knowing it did nothing for me until i did call tsuneyo. That really was frustrating.

• Sad
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, random thing I found funny about last update:

Apparently, pre resets, Sensei would have Maya roleplay as Ayane when they fucked:
Just had to put that in there, lmao.

It does remind me of what Ayane said back in Chapter 1, though:
So, it seems pre resets Sensei was attracted to Ayane. He just had Maya scratch that itch, I suppose.

Makes me wonder who else Maya roleplayed as. Keeping in mind, that Maya Prime implied they have fucked on Ami's bed:
I have to wonder if Ami was another character in their play. Not to mention, Sensei seemed to conflate Sana and Maya during the last Reset, which could imply he's done so before.

Maya may have been roleplaying as a harem all by herself.

Aug 20, 2021
I'd like to throw my hat into the ring for who I think is next in Pareidolia's sights. The one who He deemed as 'deserving'.

When I think of people 'deserving of punishment' in Lessons In Love out of the main girls, my mind drifts immediately to Otoha and Nodoka. However, Nodoka we've already fucked and Otoha feels almost too obvious... After some of the interactions in 0.39 and a bit of my second playthrough of the game, something kind of clicked in my mind for me.

We're under the impression that Pareidolia is the one passing judgement on this person, correct? On whether or not they 'deserve' to be sexually assaulted by Sensei? Well, what if we're wrong? What if we have it backwards? What if instead the person we're dealing with... feels they themselves deserve anything negative thrown their way?

Yup. I believe it's gonna be Io... She sees herself as more 'deserving' of negativity and punishment than anyone else, no? It would be a fucked up kind of foreshadowing too if that's the case. To go from the reveal we had of Io's past in the latest update, to have to endure something in a similar vain at the hands of someone she looks up to... Man... That would be hard to watch.

I wasn't certain of any of this until my second playthrough, and sure, maybe some of this shit is coincidental, but...

It would certainly make sense...

And why would Io 'deserve' what was coming to her? Well... obviously no one deserves to be assaulted like that, but we do have plenty of evidence of Io being a not so pleasant person.

Tl;dr - Io's totally next.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I mean we had a lot of fucked up shit so far in the game and done to the girls. But sexual assault on a girl that has already gone trough enough shit that at breakfast she has a seperate bowl just for her pills? And who has already lost total trust if the female half of humankind that she just cant help herself but alienate the other girls? I have to admit, that would cross the line for me.

And this is me saying that, as someone who is cool about a lot shit as long it doesnt happens IRL. But this? :sick:

Aug 20, 2021
I mean we had a lot of fucked up shit so far in the game and done to the girls. But sexual assault on a girl that has already gone trough enough shit that at breakfast she has a seperate bowl just for her pills? And who has already lost total trust if the female half of humankind that she just cant help herself but alienate the other girls? I have to admit, that would cross the line for me.

And this is me saying that, as someone who is cool about a lot shit as long it doesnt happens IRL. But this? :sick:
Yeah, man… It’d be hard for me to stomach. Io has a warped view of the world, but she has that view for a reason. It’s really sad. She trusts Sensei too, so if that trust was broken by him sexually assaulting her? Ugh…

Yeah. It’d be stomach churning.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
...................................................................It would be interesting to see the drama this would generate if this happened to Io...........................................................................I swear I'm a good person, but I really want to see more drama happen.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Okay, but seriously now, I think you guys are forgetting that just because he said it doesn't mean he's going to do it, this bastard could have literally said that just to calm down Akira who was mad at him, just so he could do it. again with another girl without taking into account what he said.

I think this is a big problem that people don't realize, everything the Gods say and show us could be completely "lies" like Paredolia will possibly try to control Akira to abuse a girl without knowing if she deserves it or not even though he said he would do it with someone who deserved it.

We try to take into account what the Gods say as the absolute truth, since many things they say can be "lies" just to deceive us and divert us from the truth, like Paredolia saying that Wire was the one who controlled Akira to abuse Molly
I really thought it was Wire, but I don't really trust what Paredolia says so how can we confirm that it wasn't HOPE who did this and Paredolia is trying to make us distrust the other gods just so he can then try to make us trust just him?

I really think we should stop taking what the gods say as absolute truth.

Edit:Useless curiosity, the music from the event that Akira is talking about with Paredolia that I showed in these images is incredibly very addictive.

Aug 20, 2021
...................................................................It would be interesting to see the drama this would generate if this happened to Io...........................................................................I swear I'm a good person, but I really want to see more drama happen.
Pedro how could you!!! :LOL:

I bet that’s what happens sometime soon, though. Unless I’m wrong in my prediction. Regardless, things are gonna get crazy real soon.

It has to, right? This is the ‘darkest chapter yet’.

Reactions: Pedro4545454

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Okay, but seriously now, I think you guys are forgetting that just because he said it doesn't mean he's going to do it, this bastard could have literally said that just to calm down Akira who was mad at him, just so he could do it. again with another girl without taking into account what he said.
No, i dont forget that this is just baseless speculation. But that doesnt change the the chance it could happen, already makes me sick or that i really hope that this specific scenario never happens.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I'd like to throw my hat into the ring for who I think is next in Pareidolia's sights. The one who He deemed as 'deserving'.

When I think of people 'deserving of punishment' in Lessons In Love out of the main girls, my mind drifts immediately to Otoha and Nodoka. However, Nodoka we've already fucked and Otoha feels almost too obvious... After some of the interactions in 0.39 and a bit of my second playthrough of the game, something kind of clicked in my mind for me.

We're under the impression that Pareidolia is the one passing judgement on this person, correct? On whether or not they 'deserve' to be sexually assaulted by Sensei? Well, what if we're wrong? What if we have it backwards? What if instead the person we're dealing with... feels they themselves deserve anything negative thrown their way?

Yup. I believe it's gonna be Io... She sees herself as more 'deserving' of negativity and punishment than anyone else, no? It would be a fucked up kind of foreshadowing too if that's the case. To go from the reveal we had of Io's past in the latest update, to have to endure something in a similar vain at the hands of someone she looks up to... Man... That would be hard to watch.

I wasn't certain of any of this until my second playthrough, and sure, maybe some of this shit is coincidental, but...

It would certainly make sense...

And why would Io 'deserve' what was coming to her? Well... obviously no one deserves to be assaulted like that, but we do have plenty of evidence of Io being a not so pleasant person.

There is also how Sensei seems to see himself in Io:
So, Sensei's own self deprecation may play a part.

Plus raping the molested, traumatized, drugged up, asexual young girl who reminds you of yourself, and sees you as her last beacon of hope, would be an easy way to make things darker.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Pedro how could you!!! :LOL:

I bet that’s what happens sometime soon, though. Unless I’m wrong in my prediction. Regardless, things are gonna get crazy real soon.

It has to, right? This is the ‘darkest chapter yet’.
I'm a good person, I promise.

I really think you're wrong, I genuinely believe it won't be with Io, but I've been wrong a few times, so you might be right.

I repeat what I said in 0.36, who will it be dark for? for Akira, for the girls or for us? the events that may unfold vary greatly from this answer I really think it will be the darkest chapter for Akira and not for the girls, ok they are freaking out without him but he will really come back to them after the Reset which is where I think the Akira-sad tag will disappear.

if it's dark for Akira: He loses what he loves, moves away from girls, and gets carried away by depression and possibly kills himself again.(Just to let you know, I think the part about Akira killing himself if it's his dark chapter won't happen, but he tried to kill himself and he only didn't die because Yumi stopped him.)

If it's dark for the Girls: They lose Akira, "Akira" comes back only controlled by Paredolia and abuses them and traumatizes her once and for all.

If it's dark for us: It's literally a mix of what I said above, except that it would be the girls' ending first and then Akira's ending, which would be Akira controlled by Paredolia abusing the girls and then Akira returning to normal and seeing the what "He" did, he would kill himself later.

Edit: These are just my theories, don't take what I say as absolute truth.

Last edited:

R3burn

Oct 20, 2023
I think he said June or July, going off what another person said

But I gotta add, your fan-art of the LiL character's are phenomenal, I couldn't find a way to message you directly to praise you for it so this'll have to do. I'm sure you know how great it turns out, just wanted to preach it and encourage you for it :D
thanks bro,your words means A LOT to me

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

I think this is a big problem that people don't realize, everything the Gods say and show us could be completely "lies" like Paredolia will possibly try to control Akira to abuse a girl without knowing if she deserves it or not even though he said he would do it with someone who deserved it.

We try to take into account what the Gods say as the absolute truth, since many things they say can be "lies" just to deceive us and divert us from the truth, like Paredolia saying that Wire was the one who controlled Akira to abuse Molly
I really thought it was Wire, but I don't really trust what Paredolia says so how can we confirm that it wasn't HOPE who did this and Paredolia is trying to make us distrust the other gods just so he can then try to make us trust just him?

I really think we should stop taking what the gods say as absolute truth.

Edit:Useless curiosity, the music from the event that Akira is talking about with Paredolia that I showed in these images is incredibly very addictive.
Just to add to this, we know for sure that Pareidolia has lied.

Pareidolia claimed:
And since Pareidolia gained power; Maya crumbled, Ami got butchered, and Sensei got stabbed by scissors.

As far as I can tell, Pareidolia is the gaslight god. Even recently fucked with Sensei and us by having Karin's lust go up 1 after what happened, just for fun.

The Callous and Calm gods seem to say what they mean, but the Concerned is definitely untrustworthy. Unfortunately, the whole trinity giving Sensei his body, and sacrifice stuff, was in lower case:
Implying this is Pareidolia saying this.

Even the Narrators who have told us about the gods and rules, etc, seem to be in Pareidolia's pocket as we know one seemed wary of it having their throat:

Overall: It's difficult to tell what is true, half true, or simply lies, especially since Pareidolia could pretend to be the other two, and seems to have Shapeshifters, Narrators, and who knows what else, at it's beck and call.

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if the Scary Room, what happened to Molly, Maya almost not waking up, and what happened to Sana that one night, were all actually Pareidolia framing the other gods to make itself look better in comparison. Not to mention summoning The Old One, hence the whole User 1 more like Loser 1 BS, and Nao-Chan ending up with Kaori.

I'm sure it'll become clearer later on, but for now, a lot of "bad" things seem to stink of Pareidolia.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes