Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I can see Noriko be done for it if Akira would be asking her. But Maya? Hasnt the poor girl endured enough already? Imagine Maya's worst nightmare, a fate worse then death. Getting reseted once a day, and everytime she would wake up to having sex with noriko. Oh, god, i am a terrible person. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I have serious doubts about what this “New” Maya’s relationship with Akira would be like after they had sex now. Like, will he be able to talk to her now or will he go back to ignoring her existence? since he himself says that it is still censored.

Oct 10, 2021
I have serious doubts about what this “New” Maya’s relationship with Akira would be like after they had sex now. Like, will he be able to talk to her now or will he go back to ignoring her existence? since he himself says that it is still censored.
URM allows you to see the hidden temple generic scene which has a censored "Maya" with a lot of Paint lines that say "THIS IS NOT HER", so it's probably the latter.

Aug 20, 2021
I can see Noriko be done for it if Akira would be asking her. But Maya? Hasnt the poor girl endured enough already? Imagine Maya's worst nightmare, a fate worse then death. Getting reseted once a day, and everytime she would wake up to having sex with noriko. Oh, god, i am a terrible person. :ROFLMAO:
But what if their threesome is the key to breaking the time loop?! :LOL:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
URM allows you to see the hidden temple generic scene which has a censored "Maya" with a lot of Paint lines that say "THIS IS NOT HER", so it's probably the latter.
I know, but we have to remember that these same generic events show Akira and Karin being super good with each other.
Maybe the timeloops arent so bad after all.
Getting stuck in a time loop would be cool if it was Lil's style, the only bad part would be about being controlled by divine beings.

Correction: I'm referring to the time spent returning from LiL and not the part about being around the girls, I'm specifying it in case anyone got it wrong.

Last edited:

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Getting stuck in a time loop would be cool if it was Lil's style, the only bad part would be about being controlled by divine beings.
A time loop in a world full of underaged girls, barely any male competition, where there are no real world consequences for even the worst shit you could do, and godlike beeings even encourage you to do them? What could possible go wrong?

No, but serious, that would be a terrible world, a world where everyone of us would end up as the worst possible version of them. I cant think of a more horrorfying fate.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
So, yeah, anyway, something kind of interesting about last update is that in the images, there were a few secret Maya images:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure of it's relevance, but just in case the order of colors comes up in some kind of puzzle, we'll at least be prepared.
If Sel ends putting in a puzzle something with this colors that are literally flashes i will give him a little trophy for being that much mf

• Haha
Reactions: DeSkel15

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
A time loop in a world full of underaged girls, barely any male competition, where there are no real world consequences for even the worst shit you could do, and godlike beeings even encourage you to do them? What could possible go wrong?
I knew I should have said it better I meant the time going back part and not the girls part, that's why I specified the time and not the being able to be around the girls part.

Next time I will specify some of my sentences better so they don't sound wrong.

Last edited:

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I knew I should have said it better I meant the time going back part and not the girls part, that's why I specified the time and not the being able to be around the girls part.

Next time I will specify some of my sentences better so they don't sound wrong.
No, i did reread your post and it is fine. The mistake was clearly on my part. And even then, remember what time loop maya told us. That not everything gets set to zero every few months is a totally new development. I mean so new, and so
unprecedented that maya -who had countless of years of experience with them- started to be wrong about everything. So if you are ready to play groundhog seasons for a few millions years before it becomes so nice and cozy as it is right now. Then be my guest.

Ps. i just hope i didnt missunderstood your post again. I think i didnt. But... yeah.

Reactions: Pedro4545454

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As he said, he will wait for him and well, he told her what he would do with her clones hahahaha

But seriously now, Akira has a serious problem with losing people he loves and without them he breaks down like we saw with Sekai and like with Maya now, so Akira tries to help bring Maya Prime back, he has to get out of this state of depression because this way he will be able to focus on his goal and he will really have to learn to speak normally with this new Maya because I am 80% sure that she will be in reset so he will have that he has to learn to talk to her like Maya herself learned to talk to copies of Akira, and another, Akira will have to learn to be able to remember his conversations with these gods, the good thing is that since Parredolia is in his head he It's better to remember these conversations, but as I said, he's depressed like this and he won't achieve anything, so the focus for him has to be getting out of depression, learning to talk to this new Maya and learning to keep the memories of these divine scenarios.

Ps. i just hope i didnt missunderstood your post again. I think i didnt. But... yeah.
You got it right, but I feel like I should have said it better, but let's leave that topic aside

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lolbob3

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I am convinced that man has some sort of mental illness and he needs to be checked
he needs to be choked
As I recall there will be a month without an update next? :oops:
0.40.0 at May 1st
0.41.0 in July (should be July 1st, but havent been confirmed yet)
0.42.0 in August. This is beach update
0.43.0 in September
0.44.0 in October. This is haloween update
0.45.0 in November
0.46.0 in 2025

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes