Qrash

Dec 24, 2020
We know what kind of game this is, we know Sel said every girl will get sex scenes, we know Io is asexual and we know Akira is a predator. Seems pretty obvious which way the wind is blowing.
The way I see it, the fact that Io has: no H scenes + no events yet in chapter 4 + had a major reveal of her backstory relating to sexual abuse in the latest update…

You can’t tell me that’s not foreshadowing in some way.
True. I can't think of a more impactful victim for another one of Akira's episodes. It's like she was tailor made to be a victim of one of those honestly. Remember this smile fellas, we aren't going to be able to protect it.

it hurts.png

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
True. I can't think of a more impactful victim for another one of Akira's episodes. It's like she was tailor made to be a victim of one of those honestly. Remember this smile fellas, we aren't going to be able to protect it.

View attachment 3521611
These updates were much better compared to the ones that started with last Halloween. And to think at the time we called some of them mediocre. Just thinking about it makes me sad, so I try not to.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I still think since that event when io did give akira that little robot, her events had been quite mid. I mean her giving away that robot felt like it ment something. Her talking about pimping out Uta just so she could have just an emotional relationship with him, or playing dealer for miku, did not. And besides those two things, she was either clingy towards him, or bitchy toward most of the girls.

Jul 23, 2021
Don't sure should I post it here or not, but you are welcome

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In reference to the last time I posted a tier list of my own I'm pretty sure i hate all of this. However some of these characters with Kirin hair may or may not be more interesting than intended. I don't like it enough to let it slide but in the corner of my mind a few girls pass. Please proceed into the nono zone until you give these girls the harem hair colors they deserve like the random protagonists we must pop.

For Legal reasons that's a joke.

Aug 20, 2021
You think we’ll finally have to remember our Io robot’s name for a reset puzzle after Akira (potentially) sexually assaults her? I can’t think of any other reason for naming the robot she made for us so long ago other than ‘just because’.

Jan 1, 2024
You think we’ll finally have to remember our Io robot’s name for a reset puzzle after Akira (potentially) sexually assaults her? I can’t think of any other reason for naming the robot she made for us so long ago other than ‘just because’.
I just named it after her in hopes that once it gets revealed there's some special dialogue but unfortunately there hasn't been an event or anything to reveal the name

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko
Aug 20, 2021

View attachment 3521611
I will protect this smile at all costs. Even if I have to bitch slap Pareidolia through the screen myself. (I may be a bit of an Io apologist. Same with Ami :LOL:)

Qrash

Dec 24, 2020
Speaking of horny Sana, are her current...."proclivities" truly a natural fascination or are they the result of the influences of outside forces? She seems to have been sensitive to the supernatural elements of the setting so it seems to me like her recent "blossoming" was just because
That said this also explains why she RPs a huge orc in D&D so it could go either way. Quiet doesn't mean "pure".

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus
Jun 20, 2023
Speaking of horny Sana, are her current...."proclivities" truly a natural fascination or are they the result of the influences of outside forces? She seems to have been sensitive to the supernatural elements of the setting so it seems to me like her recent "blossoming" was just because
That said this also explains why she RPs a huge orc in D&D so it could go either way. Quiet doesn't mean "pure".
There were many hints dropped by other characters and narration itself that made it clear that Sana is a little bit freaky. That is the most important detail: "a little bit". The full speed ahead kind of hornyness and change of personality is not her doing, it was the influence of other forces. She is by all means a puppet. The major changes are not something that she undergone either sub or consciously, it was forced on her by what I assume Hope. So she was in a sense "pure" like normal teenage, shy girl. The perversion of Trinity was unnatural attempt to make Sana and Akira fuck

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes