Qrash

Dec 24, 2020
So, random thing I found funny about last update:

Maya may have been roleplaying as a harem all by herself.
That's upsetting for several obvious reasons, but the number one thing that upsets me the most is that he really was just treating Maya like a sex toy. Truly started taking after Sekai with that one.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023

Apparently, pre resets, Sensei would have Maya roleplay as Ayane when they fucked:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just had to put that in there, lmao.

It does remind me of what Ayane said back in Chapter 1, though:
So, it seems pre resets Sensei was attracted to Ayane. He just had Maya scratch that itch, I suppose.

Makes me wonder who else Maya roleplayed as. Keeping in mind, that Maya Prime implied they have fucked on Ami's bed:
I have to wonder if Ami was another character in their play. Not to mention, Sensei seemed to conflate Sana and Maya during the last Reset, which could imply he's done so before.

Mind blown. This is like a keystone, which I don't exactly know where to place, but I definetly known that I require this to build something.

It, on some level, explains the masks collected in Maya's dorm. It explains Maya a lot. It explains Maya relationships with other girls. It also explains hints about another (not Himawari) shapeshifter, and probably gives us another version of who Himawary is.

I think it is time to speak about unborn children once again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You know, I miss HOPE.... At least this dude was honest and just wanted to fuck. Yeah, he had some weird angels, but.... They weren't hostile (at least towards Akira).
Presumably, HOPE should show up again after this Pareidolia stuff is settled, and during the next Summer. Yasu implied that it knew this would all happen:

This might not be the first "Infinite Spring", or the first time Maya Prime has crumbled. Or, well, the first anything. Spring and Autumn seemed to be gone, at the start, for a reason. Honestly, Pareidolia sucks, but the Autumn god might be the one that really makes things rough.

Pareidolia did claim it wasn't the only one growing:
SeKaori may be a team effort.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl
Dec 31, 2021
Kinda crazy how after all has happened, I kinda miss Hope. I get sick of Paradolia's constant omnipotent 3rd person narrator droning. Its the kind of narration I hate most in writing, and while I understand that its part of the characterization of Paradolia, it also bores me greatly to read.

siegabro

May 19, 2020
What's the best way to translate these number messages yourself?
I just learned to read hex. Thanks to Selebus for one more useless skill.
It's easier than it seems. Each pair of digits/symbols means a letter (61 = a; 62 = b; and so on), and they're all in order (more or less). Digits that mean punctuation or uppercase letters can be ignored and just figured out from context.
I'm still quite slow, but it definitely beats retyping it yourself or scanning screenshots, and I enjoy the challenge as well.

Dec 31, 2021
I just learned to read hex. Thanks to Selebus for one more useless skill.
It's easier than it seems. Each pair of digits/symbols means a letter (61 = a; 62 = b; and so on), and they're all in order (more or less). Digits that mean punctuation or uppercase letters can be ignored and just figured out from context.
I'm still quite slow, but it definitely beats retyping it yourself or scanning screenshots, and I enjoy the challenge as well.
Awesome quick info there. I'm gonna give it a shot going forward now.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021

Apparently, pre resets, Sensei would have Maya roleplay as Ayane when they fucked:
Just had to put that in there, lmao.

It does remind me of what Ayane said back in Chapter 1, though:
So, it seems pre resets Sensei was attracted to Ayane. He just had Maya scratch that itch, I suppose.

Makes me wonder who else Maya roleplayed as. Keeping in mind, that Maya Prime implied they have fucked on Ami's bed:
I have to wonder if Ami was another character in their play. Not to mention, Sensei seemed to conflate Sana and Maya during the last Reset, which could imply he's done so before.

Maya's the kind of girl who will roleplay as one of her closest friends and not even get suspicious. Try asking a woman to do that IRL and see how far you get... If it wasn't for Kaori she would be best girl.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I remember that we had an image of Akira and Uta released as a spoiler in 0.36 and 0.37 and it hasn't been used in the game so far, does anyone know what that image will be for?

I still want to see the drama that will be Akira and Uta's conversation involving him having her photo on his phone, the thing is, I don't think this will be discussed until the middle of this year or only in the next chapter.

• Thinking Face

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Maya's the kind of girl who will roleplay as one of her closest friends and not even get suspicious. Try asking a woman to do that IRL and see how far you get... If it wasn't for Kaori she would be best girl.
Their best friends and sisters; I don't recommend suggesting either unless you're prepared, lmao.

Although, I think it's more like Maya "knows" she has nothing to fear from them. There are only three girls she seems to consider actual threats. Sekai, Niki, and Noriko. Both Sensei and Maya seem to have agreed to not speak of them, and she personally made sure to keep the two living ones away, if not make Sensei think they didn't exist.

Besides those 3, she seems to expect that Sensei is either fucking her or jerking into a sock while looking at her nudes:
And if he can have sex with her, he'd want nothing to do with anyone else:

Frankly, pre resets Sensei had years to jump on the other girls (Ami, Ayane, Noriko, and Sana), but didn't. I can see why Maya wasn't that worried, beyond Noriko, who Maya probably made sure never got much alone time with Sensei, anyway.

Jun 20, 2023
Just my 2 cent on Io case. Any kind of "Io is next" stuff be it rape or a more mild version of sexual assault from Sensei would be a Very Cheap Move. Can the chapter finally be more darker than the previous ones? Sure, to some extent. Will that be a low effort move expected from some fanfic writer? Yes. The "shock value" of such things are very low in nowadays literature. So here's hoping Io case will be handled in the way no one else in this thread or Lilcord expects

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I remember that we had an image of Akira and Uta released as a spoiler in 0.36 and 0.37 and it hasn't been used in the game so far, does anyone know what that image will be for?

I still want to see the drama that will be Akira and Uta's conversation involving him having her photo on his phone, the thing is, I don't think this will be discussed until the middle of this year or only in the next chapter.
If you mean something like this:
Then it seems to be Uta's Spring night gen that hasn't been implemented yet. Perhaps next update though, same with Ami's, etc.

I kind of doubt she'll be bringing up the photo, unless something forces it out of her. Io on the other hand seems to want to talk about it, and almost did before the Karin stuff.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
If you mean something like this:
Then it seems to be Uta's Spring night gen that hasn't been implemented yet. Perhaps next update though, same with Ami's, etc.

I kind of doubt she'll be bringing up the photo, unless something forces it out of her. Io on the other hand seems to want to talk about it, and almost did before the Karin stuff.
Thanks, I've been avoiding seeing these generic events to avoid spoilers so I would never see this until it was unlocked in the game.

If so, I think that whoever is going to bring this up will be more like Io, there will probably be a combo of events that will start with her so that in the end she will touch on the subject of the photo and start an event of the Uta.

• Thinking Face

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Just my 2 cent on Io case. Any kind of "Io is next" stuff be it rape or a more mild version of sexual assault from Sensei would be a Very Cheap Move. Can the chapter finally be more darker than the previous ones? Sure, to some extent. Will that be a low effort move expected from some fanfic writer? Yes. The "shock value" of such things are very low in nowadays literature. So here's hoping Io case will be handled in the way no one else in this thread or Lilcord expects
We know what kind of game this is, we know Sel said every girl will get sex scenes, we know Io is asexual and we know Akira is a predator. Seems pretty obvious which way the wind is blowing.

Aug 20, 2021
The way I see it, the fact that Io has: no H scenes + no events yet in chapter 4 + had a major reveal of her backstory relating to sexual abuse in the latest update…

You can’t tell me that’s not foreshadowing in some way.

Jun 20, 2023
We know what kind of game this is, we know Sel said every girl will get sex scenes, we know Io is asexual and we know Akira is a predator. Seems pretty obvious which way the wind is blowing.
Yeah we do, but there is such a thing as "playing it out". I can't really explain my thinking in english very clear, but think of it as GoT. People knew and expected what will happen, but they did not expect writing and the set up for following events to be such a shitshow. It is somewhat the same thing with Io, I just personally hope it will not be some cheat shot or a fanfic level "shock value" move. The wind can be refreshing and even pleasant or it can carry the smell of shit and piss. That is the best way I can explain Io case and how it could unfold

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
@JelF547 you need jesus lmao
Python:
"I open up a book about Jesus Christ and all of his buddies and prepare myself to hear about their crazy antics out on the road."
"The book tells a brief story about a ragtag band of bearded dudes riding around on camels and kissing each other all the time."
"I am very glad to hear that they were so open about their sexuality and understand now why roughly half of the girls in my class are bisexual."

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes