Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Beyond Wires and the obvious, there are two other things that catch my attention, maybe I'm overconnecting things, but seeing the last of Nao-chan and the mysterious door, I think it could be relevant enough not to put it.

Remember that Sekai's most important nickname when writing poetry, is the girl who cannot breathe.
And by the way the tree as such has always had a cryptic message in the game, since the first beach update as I will leave here.

and I just blew my mind even more, when re-reading Prayer Position, in the whole tree theme, Breathe is related.

And if I add that we can take the roots of the tree as wires, the 3 things would be even more connected perhaps...

wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021
Not sure I buy the Rin is Sara's daughter theory. Rin is the youngest in the class so I can't see Sara abandoning her third child when she's kept the first 2 and she's the kind of person that gets easily attached.

Reactions: crustlord12

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Not sure I buy the Rin is Sara's daughter theory. Rin is the youngest in the class so I can't see Sara abandoning her third child when she's kept the first 2 and she's the kind of person that gets easily attached.
Same mother I don't see happening.

Same father? Absolutely possible.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Same mother I don't see happening.

Same father? Absolutely possible.
Defintely possible, but this could also be like early theories about Sekai's accident where we decided that every character with mysterious trauma happened to be there. There could just be multiple absentee fathers running around out there, they don't have to be the same guy.

Reactions: crustlord12

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
Okay this actually kinda blew my mind about Nao-chan! That whole reset was weird enough to where I would believe it, and the timeline matches up. Nao’s characteristics definitely line up with the girls from the Reset 5 slumber party too… I guess it’s just one of those tidbits I’ve never thought about before.

…I love this thread. :LOL:

Edit: Actually no. Ami wasn’t there! o_O Dayum, this almost works! Ah well.
Ami wasn't there, but Nao itself already looks like Ami.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Defintely possible, but this could also be like early theories about Sekai's accident where we decided that every character with mysterious trauma happened to be there. There could just be multiple absentee fathers running around out there, they don't have to be the same guy.
They don't have to be, sure. And in most stories of this nature, I wouldn't expect it. But considering the established lore of Nozomu is literally "fucked the world into existence," it leaves the door wide open for Nozomu being the father of multiple LIs within the game.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Perhaps we'll finally get some hints at who the pink haired girl is:
Maybe even Haruka's importance in all of this.

Next update continues to seem like it'll be one that's impossible to overlook.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes