Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
In retrospect, Rin's bio dad and Sana's bio dad, sound similar:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It'd be kind of wild if they turn out to be half sisters.
I have been thinking the same thing since one of the updates where I think Rika talked about Rin's bio parents. I recall she said something about the mum being too young to be having a kid as well as the dad running off.
Edit: It's in the Rika event "Impregnation Spree".

If that Nozomu theory ends up being true and Akira is the uncle of like half the girls it will be slightly silly. I'm sure Ami will have something to say about it anyway.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
If that Nozomu theory ends up being true and Akira is the uncle of like half the girls it will be slightly silly. I'm sure Ami will have something to say about it anyway.
I'm gonna laugh if things turn out like School Days, where just about all the chicks the MC can bang are, unknowingly, his half sisters as his dad was just like him, an asshole cheater who groomed girls left, right and center to be his cock socks. If even half the girls turn out to be his nieces i will for sure laugh so hard my poor smoker's lungs will commit sudoku on me in protest.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I'm gonna laugh if things turn out like School Days, where just about all the chicks the MC can bang are, unknowingly, his half sisters as his dad was just like him, an asshole cheater who groomed girls left, right and center to be his cock socks. If even half the girls turn out to be his nieces i will for sure laugh so hard my poor smoker's lungs will commit sudoku on me in protest.
I fucking hate it when my lungs start doing number puzzles when they should be BREATHING for me.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Nao described itself as a cog in a much bigger machine:
So, chances are, there is something above it.

Possibly whatever is taking Sekai's form as Nao said "we":
And presumably Nao taking Ami's form implies whatever is taking Sekai's, may be it's parent or superior.

I doubt it's the first time. Spring and Autumn were seemingly taken away from Kumon-mi for some reason.

It's also been implied by Yasu and HOPE that this has all happened before:
Just to add to this, Nao appears as Ami, the daughter of Sekai. Nao-Chan is now the adopted daughter of Kaori who has been possessed by Sekai. Seems like there is a connection there. Maybe Nao-Chan wasn't freaked out by seeing Kaori and Akira make out, maybe it was seing Kaori possessed that scared her?

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Did anyone else find this line suspicious?
Usually that phrase would mean that the "one other" is a relative that is still alive. Maybe I'm forgetting something obvious but I'm not sure who it would be. There is the Nozomu is her dad theory and I suppose you could link it into that.
Interesting; the way this person is described feels like an attempt to hide an extra secret in addition to "Sana actually having a still alive family member unbeknownst to her and viewers".

For example, if "one other" means her dad, not simply referring to him as "her douchebag/absent father" to me implies that there is something else to hide in addition to "oh ok so the dude is still alive" because the emotional weight of he being deceased or not is so little. Hence, perhaps his identity/origin alone already could be another plot twist that can't be disclosed yet, or at least not during this goofy ass update.

So the option that fits my headcanon for this "one other" is:
- Her dad, hypothesized to be Nozomu, same as your suspicion and also my go-to. Sana is actually Sensei's niece. This also means Nozomu is alive by some broad definitions if we are to take "survived by one other" very literally.

And by assuming her dad really is Nozomu, we get other options like:

- Sensei. Sana's hypothesized uncle. This option negates the need to think about whether Nozomu is actually dead or not.

- Ami. Sana's hypothesized half sister (or cousin).

- Rin. Sana's hypothesized half sister and is actually Sensei's niece, with the additional required assumption that Rin's biological father is also Nozomu.

Pretty sure a good part of this exhaustive method is overthinking because some of the candidates aren't even mutually exclusive and will contradict the supposedly singular "one other" (especially when it comes to Sensei and Ami), and I am not sure whether or not relatives that aren't parents/sibling/spouses/children are usually applicable to "survived by family members". So "the other" means Sana's dad (whether he is Nozomu or not) is still the least messy candidate.

Meanwhile, Sara being pregnant is a lot less likely because this event plays out exactly the same even if you didn't fuck Sara.

Dec 31, 2021
Regarding Nao-chan and Nao again, something I thought about after closing the computer down and heading to bed was the choice of Kanji used for both characters. For Nao, its 直 which means something like "ordinary," while for the deity Nao, its 今, which translates to "now." And Nao and "now" are pronounced almost the same. So I'm wondering if the choice of that Kanji 今means anything, or its just Selebus trying to look cool with Japanese-to-English wordplay.

Just a random thought I had, since the Kanji used for deity Nao's name doesn't actually carry the pronunciation or the meaning of "nao."

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Regarding Nao-chan and Nao again, something I thought about after closing the computer down and heading to bed was the choice of Kanji used for both characters. For Nao, its 直 which means something like "ordinary," while for the deity Nao, its 今, which translates to "now." And Nao and "now" are pronounced almost the same. So I'm wondering if the choice of that Kanji 今means anything, or its just Selebus trying to look cool with Japanese-to-English wordplay.

Just a random thought I had, since the Kanji used for deity Nao's name doesn't actually carry the pronunciation or the meaning of "nao."
Awhile back someone here pointed out that the reason why deity Nao's displayed name being 今 might be because its English approximation, ima, is ami written backwards as it takes the image of Ami, which I think it's pretty neat.

Original post as below
Oh I see. That certainly makes sense.
Another thing I just noticed, it's pretty minor but: 今 (ima), is just Ami reversed. I'm feeling silly for not recognizing this sooner.
This way we don't need to guess whether or not Selly decides to embed meanings in names since he claims to be horrible with kanji back then IIRC.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Meanwhile, Sara being pregnant is a lot less likely because this event plays out exactly the same even if you didn't fuck Sara.
I mean, Sara being pregnant doesn't require it to be Sensei's, but yeah, Sana's dad would be the least messy alternative.

Reactions: Riolol
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes