Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
Hey! I made signatures for all of the main girls for anyone who wants to show their support on F95!
It's my first time making fan signatures, so apologies if they're not great.
BONUS: If you want to be SUPER awesome, you can even link this to the signature so people can get directed here if they click on it.

View attachment 635139 View attachment 635140 View attachment 635138
View attachment 635131 View attachment 635132 View attachment 635134
View attachment 635135 View attachment 635136 View attachment 635137
View attachment 635133
i really like them, they're cute, really good for your first time, i really wish this site allowed for more than 2 sigs (legally of course :sneaky:)

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Wow... That Doki Doki Literature Vibe caught me off guard. I don't do well with horror but I gotta admit it wasn't too bad but it did send a chill down my spine. Looking forward to seeing more progress on the girls. I didn't see any animations if I'm mistaking or did I just missed it?

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Can you miss any scenes or stuff permamently in the game?
Right now, the only scene you can miss is the secret scene added in 0.3.0. There will be more missable scenes in the future, though. Any scene that is missed will be the result of a choice rather than something annoying like what day of the week it is.
Great update, hope to see Chika get some spotlight in the next update.
Chika/Yumi/Miku/Makoto will be getting the most screen time next update so they can catch up to everyone else! Expect both dorm rooms still left to be open then!
I didn't see any animations if I'm mistaking or did I just missed it?
The animations can be viewed by going to Ayane/Futaba's dorms and choosing a sexual option rather than the one to just "hang out" There are only three of them right now and they're all reduxes of earlier H-scenes in the game, but can be replayed here to raise the 'lust' stat, which will come into play in 0.4.0

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Right now, the only scene you can miss is the secret scene added in 0.3.0. There will be more missable scenes in the future, though. Any scene that is missed will be the result of a choice rather than something annoying like what day of the week it is.

Chika/Yumi/Miku/Makoto will be getting the most screen time next update so they can catch up to everyone else! Expect both dorm rooms still left to be open then!

The animations can be viewed by going to Ayane/Futaba's dorms and choosing a sexual option rather than the one to just "hang out" There are only three of them right now and they're all reduxes of earlier H-scenes in the game, but can be replayed here to raise the 'lust' stat, which will come into play in 0.4.0
Are you going to make animations the norm? The atmosphere is great but the sex scenes need a bit more "movement" :)

Also this game is terrifying, holy shit :eek:

Last edited:

unbruitsourd

May 1, 2017
Android saves are not recognized in 3.0 :(

Edit : the Android folder is now named ll_androidmo.me

Last edited:

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Finished 030, damn that was wild....
Must protect RIN
and Sana.. and Chika and.... damn, this school is full of must protecc girls.

• Red Heart
Reactions: oblivion9900

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Are you going to make animations the norm? The atmosphere is great but the sex scenes need a bit more "movement"
I'd eventually like to take the game in that direction, but until I'm able to work on this full time (Which I hope I can one day!), I'll probably be sticking to just the replayable dorm animations. I hate using the same canned/default ones that you see in a lot of other Koikatsu games, so I'd want to do custom animations, and I just don't have the time for those right now without cutting into the writing.

Edit : the Android folder is now named ll_androidmo.me
Were you able to get it to work by changing the folder name or something like that? I don't have an android (Nor do I port it), so I can't really test it myself. Hoping I'm able to put out official Android ports by the next update so I can handle these things personally.

This is like a pseduo incest tag game , right?
Nope! One of the main heroines is your niece and has multiple scenes right now with many more to come. There is some additional pseudo incest planned though (IE: Mother/Daughter, Big sis/Little sis)

Reactions: wesWWW and Tenets

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
This is like a pseduo incest tag game , right? Like probably one scene and it's sisters or twins?
long story short without spoiling anything you wont learn within the first minute of the game, you are reborn into a body and one of the main girls is that guys niece. so technically is incest but at the same time kinda isnt? take it how you will, even if incest is an issue with you the writing in this one is more than worth it i guarantee.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
How do you transfer the save to the new version?
Saves should transfer automatically. RenPy will be able to locate the old save files. If you're playing the Android version, I'm not sure. There's no official Android port of the game yet so I can't really control anything about that right now. Hoping to start porting it myself soon.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes