fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Glad you asked because I’ve been wanting to address that! That’s still not implemented due to a bunch of difficulties with context. Realized it would be weird for a bunch of students to be running around calling their teacher by his first name, especially your niece who is supposed to know your real name. Sensei’s also a lot less of a self-insert character than originally intended, so fully naming him feels off.
just dont blanket replace Sensei with {mcname} and write future conversations based on their acquaintance level and the locations intimacy?

Frae

Oct 1, 2017
This game REALLY needs a hint system or something, most days I don't even know what I'm supposed to do, I'm just repeating the same stuff hoping for something to happen, I'm at day 40+ and I don't know if I've seen everything in the current update, it's getting to be a grind..

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
This game REALLY needs a hint system or something
Click the event tracker at the bottom of the screen to see what content is left. I added some lines earlier in the prologue that tell new players about it, but you may have missed it if you played during 0.1.0.
just dont blanket replace Sensei with {mcname} and write future conversations based on their acquaintance level and the locations intimacy?
I'd have to go back and pretty much inspect every instance of the word Sensei being used and decided whether or not it would make sense in that context to use a chosen name. Replacing all instances with {mcname} would make for awkward storytelling in characters just not reacting after hearing his name for the first time or his niece being like "Wait...why do you want me to call you Frank?" or something

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Great stuff here. The girls are all interesting and their dialogues are fun.
I found some typos while playing through v0.2.0:
Thanks a lot, dude! I'm glad you're enjoying it so far. Just went back and fixed all three of those mistakes as well. Nice catches!

Reactions: DrFree

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
so just had a question, is the new girls you're adding going to become a part of the original set of girls or are they going to become more akin to side characters/side events? more curious than anything

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
so just had a question, is the new girls you're adding going to become a part of the original set of girls or are they going to become more akin to side characters/side events? more curious than anything
Right now, just side characters. We'll have to wait and see what happens if the Patreon reaches the full-time checkpoint.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes