trdx

Aug 10, 2018
As for the second part of your post, I actually haven’t played Acting Lessons so I can’t really speak to the story of that. But, without spoiling anything, I will say that there is A LOT still to be uncovered in this game. I’m a writer before anything else, so it’s very important for me to follow through on my vision, even if that vision might depress or horrify certain people. Alluding to the darkness in the background of everything is just one mechanism to help ‘warm people up’ so to speak. The next patch contains more hints at the underlying world than anything else so far, but I don’t think I want to divulge exactly HOW dark and/or depressing things will get at this point in time. Just want everyone to grow with the characters for now, as their stories are just as important as the main one.
I wasn't aware there were any secret scenes when I wrote the post (I never check that bottom menu so I missed both links). So I actually thought that game had disturbing elements without seeing the secret scenes. Which I have seen now. I will wait and see what the next update brings, but it might be a bit too much for me. When you combine Rusty Lake escape games with emotional attachment to the characters, there is no hope. I have hard time telling a companion in a PC role playing game that I will replace her with another wizard, let alone hurt somebody that trusts me. :) I have a strong need to protect weaker than myself. The game... makes me suspect that I would not be able to protect and for me there is no worse feeling.

By the way, do you like Rusty Lake games? And don't tell me you haven't played any. It is right up your alley, just look at the picture. :)

To those talking about coma, apparently you don't dream during coma, the brain scans are negative. People that wake from it are mostly remembering just the hallucinations when they are waking up, but they might believe they were dreaming throughout entire period. I was just reading about a guy who was in medically induced coma for half a month, after corona virus hit him very badly. Fortunately, he is fine now, just lost tons of muscle. He also thought that he was dreaming entire time but it was probably just from the very last moments of being in coma.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Hey! I made signatures for all of the main girls for anyone who wants to show their support on F95!
It's my first time making fan signatures, so apologies if they're not great.
BONUS: If you want to be SUPER awesome, you can even link this to the signature so people can get directed here if they click on it.

View attachment 635139 View attachment 635140 View attachment 635138
View attachment 635131 View attachment 635132 View attachment 635134
View attachment 635135 View attachment 635136 View attachment 635137
View attachment 635133
They look great to me. :love:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
would it be considered odd to have more than one of the fan signatures in my signature lol
Imo no, could do like I did with the Ecchi Sensei ones in mine, sadly would be a limit of two to combine, don't want to make your sig too big. :D example being..
Ami-MakotoSig.gif
file is now labeled 'gif' instead of 'png' but works ..

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I downloaded from the MEGA link, played the game for a while, and then checked back here because it seemed I was getting "nowhere, fast." I'm looking through the update log to see if I'm facing "dead ends," and I notice the latest update is 3.0. Except that the download was for 2.0. Does this mean someone forgot to update the MEGA link to 3.0?

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Does this mean someone forgot to update the MEGA link to 3.0?
Hey! I mentioned it a few pages back but I put in the new changelog ahead of time to give people a glimpse at what's coming in the next update. That update will go live for patrons on 5/1 and the general public on 5/15.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Enjoying the game! Really like all the characters and only thing thats kinda confusing is I just don't know when to stop. Like a progression thing or something. I don't know how far I can go with each girl in the update. Other than that love it cant wait for more!

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Enjoying the game! Really like all the characters and only thing thats kinda confusing is I just don't know when to stop. Like a progression thing or something. I don't know how far I can go with each girl in the update. Other than that love it cant wait for more!
Hey! I'm going to try to make it more obvious in the future but the "Event Tracker" button on the quick menu at the bottom of the screen will show you how much content for everyone is available! Glad you're enjoying the game <3

Reactions: Wesieboy56

Artyom Reaper

Sep 19, 2018
I downloaded from the MEGA link, played the game for a while, and then checked back here because it seemed I was getting "nowhere, fast." I'm looking through the update log to see if I'm facing "dead ends," and I notice the latest update is 3.0. Except that the download was for 2.0. Does this mean someone forgot to update the MEGA link to 3.0?
I don't know how it works for how the changelog is updated, like at what time during the release process for the author, but Selebus did state earlier in this thread that 3.0 will be released to Patreons on 3/1 and 3/15 to the general public. Hope this helps clear up anything though.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Hey! I mentioned it a few pages back but I put in the new changelog ahead of time to give people a glimpse at what's coming in the next update. That update will go live for patrons on 5/1 and the general public on 5/15.
I thought it might be something like that, but I still managed to miss that post when I did a search. Thank you for taking the time to explain it (again). )

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
lil030promo.png

Hey everyone! The newest version of Lessons in Love is available for all $5 patrons now! If you don't want to wait another 2 weeks for the public update and have a few extra dollars to spare, please consider supporting the development of this game! 0.3.0 Adds three extra hours of gameplay and a full changelog is available in the original post. Patreon link .

As always, thank you so much for playing Lessons in Love.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes