fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I didn't understand but very much would like, could you explain what it meant please
the 4th wall is the page or screen youre looking at when watching or reading. breaking the 4th wall is interacting with the viewer or knowing things they should not. 4th wall optional is sort of like deadpool does (referencing copyright issues with the xmen with beast in the background getting his mask done slamming the door, talking to he viewer, complaining of things outside of the story or asking a character if theyre sure they dont belong into the DC movie universe instead of marvel, etc). Popular child TV like dora the explorer or blues clues is specialy designed to be 4th wall breaking to draw in the kids.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
the 4th wall is the page or screen youre looking at when watching or reading. breaking the 4th wall is interacting with the viewer or knowing things they should not. 4th wall optional is sort of like deadpool does (referencing copyright issues with the xmen with beast in the background getting his mask done slamming the door, talking to he viewer, complaining of things outside of the story or asking a character if theyre sure they dont belong into the DC movie universe instead of marvel, etc). Popular child TV like dora the explorer or blues clues is specialy designed to be 4th wall breaking to draw in the kids.
Thanks for the explanation :)

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
The writing is good, but seriously, no animations in a Koikatsu game? Doesnt Koikatsu make it like super easy to make animations like Honey Select? The sex scenes are 2 images with different facial positions swapped around.

And no way to track the affection numbers? That seems like a necessary feature

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
And no way to track the affection numbers? That seems like a necessary feature
That feature was added this patch along with an event tracker. Forgot to change the tutorial text, though. Check the bottom of the screen in the quick menu thing. (There's a minor issue where the affection tracker shows everyone at 0 the first time you open it, but it should be fine after that.

Animations are coming. You need to do some weird shit with KK/Honey Select where you don't actually record video but take a zillion screenshots in quick succession then convert them into a movie. Just got the plugin to start working the way I want it to a few days ago.

Reactions: DrFree and trdx

Ame

Mar 24, 2020
Hi!, following this game like many others since you put it here. I am downloading and will probably figure out on my own before answering what to do, but should I copy and paste the new version into the old one or play directly from the new one? .. I would not want to lose the advance, since it sent me like 200 days just to develop everything hahaha.

Thanks for the new version!, I love how everything goes. Like the others, it would be nice if you put the option that you could choose the name of our MC ... as well as that some characters can call us in other ways (such as the niece "Onii-chan", etc.)

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Thanks for the new version!, I love how everything goes. Like the others, it would be nice if you put the option that you could choose the name of our MC ... as well as that some characters can call us in other ways (such as the niece "Onii-chan", etc.)
Hey! Thanks so much for keeping an eye on the game! You should be able to run the new one without having to copy anything from the old files. RenPy should recognize all the new stuff automatically so you don't lose progress. And don't worry about the naming thing! I'm still working on that and many other features (IE: Animations/Phone/Gallery/Jukebox/Etc.) Doing everything I can to add as much as possible while still maintaining a high level of quality.

• Love
Reactions: V&M and Ame

Casseh

May 12, 2018
No more than Trump's reelection, don't worry.
Avoid bringing politics where politics aren't needed. Often creates unnecessary drama.

As for the game, it's pretty good so far, especially the dialogue. You rarely find a game where it's not written in "engrish" and the constant break of the 4th wall adds some sense of humor to the game which is a plus.
Can't wait to see the game fully developed. I'm sure it won't disappoint at all.

Reactions: V&M and fulcrum

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hi!, following this game like many others since you put it here. I am downloading and will probably figure out on my own before answering what to do, but should I copy and paste the new version into the old one or play directly from the new one? .. I would not want to lose the advance, since it sent me like 200 days just to develop everything hahaha.
all renpy savegames are in %AppData%\..\Roaming\renpy

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
That feature was added this patch along with an event tracker. Forgot to change the tutorial text, though. Check the bottom of the screen in the quick menu thing. (There's a minor issue where the affection tracker shows everyone at 0 the first time you open it, but it should be fine after that.

Animations are coming. You need to do some weird shit with KK/Honey Select where you don't actually record video but take a zillion screenshots in quick succession then convert them into a movie. Just got the plugin to start working the way I want it to a few days ago.
Thanks for the response, looking forward to seeing more.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
The winners of the latest dorm poll are Ami & Maya by a very narrow 2-vote victory! As such, Dorm Room 5 will open in patch 0.3.0. Previews of the room are available !

Just like last time, each girl will have 4 new personal events added to the game.

Patch 0.3.0 launches for all $5 patrons on 5/1 and everyone else on 5/15!

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes