oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
so figured id ask, is the new update (when it releases on the 15th) going to be compatible with previous saves or do we got to go through it all again every update? i dont mind going through it all again as i really enjoy the dialogue and am more curious than anything. cant wait for college to be over with here in a few months so i can actually afford to support this.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
so figured id ask, is the new update (when it releases on the 15th) going to be compatible with previous saves or do we got to go through it all again every update? i dont mind going through it all again as i really enjoy the dialogue and am more curious than anything. cant wait for college to be over with here in a few months so i can actually afford to support this.
I just played it and it's compatible(if you mean 0.3)

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
if i remember right the dev said they were planning on making the scenes animated.
Yup! There are a few that were added into the game with this update but they're all accessed as replayable events in the girls' dorm rooms and not as main events yet. Will try and add some more variants to still frame H-scenes in the future, as the game will be split between that and animations.

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Yup! There are a few that were added into the game with this update but they're all accessed as replayable events in the girls' dorm rooms and not as main events yet. Will try and add some more variants to still frame H-scenes in the future, as the game will be split between that and animations.
im just happy with the events and the writing personally, h-scenes are just great icing on the cake as far as im concerned. just thanks for not writing them as being complete sluts after 10 minuets like pretty much most games out there lol

akenedy

May 3, 2017
im just happy with the events and the writing personally, h-scenes are just great icing on the cake as far as im concerned. just thanks for not writing them as being complete sluts after 10 minuets like pretty much most games out there lol
This. This is exactly why I liked this game in the first place, the interactions between characters are so much more entertaining and fun to read, that the hentai content is completely secondary. I really like the world and characters you created and genuinely wish you success in the further development of the game. (y)

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
im just happy with the events and the writing personally, h-scenes are just great icing on the cake as far as im concerned
the interactions between characters are so much more entertaining and fun to read, that the hentai content is completely secondary
Thank you guys so much <3 I'll do everything I can to make sure the game stays up to your expectations!

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Sorry after rer-reading my own post i wanna say a couple things:
Im fron Spain, so, sorry for my english.
And this is a train of toughs, so im just throwing a lot of emotions here.

Just like the last comments have said.. the writing made it so enjoyable that im in no hurry for the h-scenes and i could spend all day just watching them interact with each other. (Dont get me wrong, im looking forward to pop some of those cherrys..).
Some of the characters are so adorable that i just dont have naughty feelings for them, must protect sassa (but her mother in the other hand.... im sure some of this mothers miss the bedtime company).
Speaking of milfs... thanks for giving an excuse about why there are so few men around. Most games dont even bother, and i hope this keeps being a thing and doesnt get forgoten.
Space war... i could read a spin off about a mc having fun the female soldiers on one of those ships.. just saying.
My head is already making its own theories and triying to guess how some of the girls are gonna fall for the mc and that is something that doesnt happen very often to me with VN.

In short.. amazing writing that makes me forget this is F95 and the original plan was to just fap to this.
Gonna start a new game once 0,3 gets the public release. I just wanna revive all those hilarious moments... and the despacito torture.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
In short.. amazing writing that makes me forget this is F95 and the original plan was to just fap to this.
You have no idea how much that means to me! I'm so glad that my writing has been leaving a mark on so many people so far. I care about these characters just as much as you do and I'm excited that we can all grow with them!

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Thank you guys so much <3 I'll do everything I can to make sure the game stays up to your expectations!
just dont burn yourself out please lol, i cant wait to see how this game develops. how many of the fan theories will turn out to be true and how much will be left for people to interpret and theorize over. cant wait to see if the little crush in the game turns into something and if it does how it could possibly change the story. i dont know what drawn me to this game but whatever it was im glad it happened, normally i pass over stuff with the 3d tag as its just not my personal preference but damn did this blow past my expectations. after i finally get out of college here in the next few months expect to see my name among your patrons!

This. This is exactly why I liked this game in the first place, the interactions between characters are so much more entertaining and fun to read, that the hentai content is completely secondary. I really like the world and characters you created and genuinely wish you success in the further development of the game. (y)
the writing really is phenomenal in my opinion, kept me on the edge of my seat and had some great comedic relief. absolutely loved the weeb note parts lol

Gonna start a new game once 0,3 gets the public release. I just wanna revive all those hilarious moments... and the despacito torture.
i couldn't agree more, i have already replayed 0.2 just to relive some of the moments and to see if i missed any details. and still laughed at the despacito scene

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Holding a special poll over on right now to celebrate reaching 69 patrons! Winner of this one will receive a special gravure photoset that I'll be posting here as well as the . All patrons of $2 or more are eligible to vote!

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Selebus Can we name the MC in the next update? or its not implemented yet?
Glad you asked because I’ve been wanting to address that! That’s still not implemented due to a bunch of difficulties with context. Realized it would be weird for a bunch of students to be running around calling their teacher by his first name, especially your niece who is supposed to know your real name. Sensei’s also a lot less of a self-insert character than originally intended, so fully naming him feels off.

HOWEVER, I do think I’ll be able to assign custom master/sex-names for every girl that they’ll use during h-scenes and some other events. These will be chosen during specific segments of their stories, so we’ll if it makes sense to have any in the next update. Ideally, I’d like to start including those soon, just want it to be done in believable fashion.

(Sorry for the rant when you asked a yes or no question)

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Glad you asked because I’ve been wanting to address that! That’s still not implemented due to a bunch of difficulties with context. Realized it would be weird for a bunch of students to be running around calling their teacher by his first name, especially your niece who is supposed to know your real name. Sensei’s also a lot less of a self-insert character than originally intended, so fully naming him feels off.

HOWEVER, I do think I’ll be able to assign custom master/sex-names for every girl that they’ll use during h-scenes and some other events. These will be chosen during specific segments of their stories, so we’ll if it makes sense to have any in the next update. Ideally, I’d like to start including those soon, just want it to be done in believable fashion.

(Sorry for the rant when you asked a yes or no question)
Thanks for clearing that up, i wanted to wait to play the game if its going to be implemented soon since i thought some dialogues would be weird and out of context like when a new character introduces herself and the MC goes "How you doin?:sneaky: I am Sensei but u can call me Sensei" like that :ROFLMAO: but since majority of the MC interactions is with the his students i think its justified especially if u as the dev feels it off to fully name the MC...so i'll gladly play the game now instead of waiting, since after reading some good reviews i can't wait to play it....and also it would be good if you could change that scene when Ami asks the MC what should she call him instead and he replies Sensei and then she goes "I like it" :LOL:..Cheers Dev and i am off to play now (y)

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
also it would be good if you could change that scene when Ami asks the MC what should she call him instead and he replies Sensei
Hahahah yeah I actually updated that the other day and it'll be in there with some other changes in 0.4.0. Definitely looks weird in hindsight, lmao. Hope you like the current version, though! Have 0.3.0 launching for you guys publicly one week from today

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes