Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I just noticed the new background pic for this game...
Numbers girl with the MC and everyone in the room with clocks...It looks so glorious....
Q wQ

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I still have quite a lot of main events left. The next one is "rewrite". Thank you for your help btw
some main events wont trigger unless you do the girls events first which require trying to find them on the weekend or visiting them at their dorms or triggering happy events

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Bruh, that just gives me the idea that someone will betray the MC...
I mean... Judas sat next to jesus at the last super, if i recall it was to jesus's left so it's Sana who is going to sell out sensei by iconography

Aconitum

Jun 14, 2017
I mean... Judas sat next to jesus at the last super, if i recall it was to jesus's left so it's Sana who is going to sell out sensei by iconography
In the image Judas is Ayane but Selebus said that they made a mistake and it should have been Ami. No idea if it has any importance though.

1604635860976.png

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
In the image Judas is Ayane but Selebus said that they made a mistake and it should have been Ami. No idea if it has any importance though.

View attachment 888038
oh neat never actually bothered to see if divinci changed the seating order in the bible, well it only gives 3 peoples sitting order which was john, judas, and jesus, where john sat on the right side of jesus (I think, jesus was between judas and john)

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BTW, first thing I tried was just typing out the alphabet in wingdings and looking through some expanded ASCII character sets since it looked like it could be those. It isn't any that I found, but I never realized how many versions of wingdings there are. On my computer alone I have 4 versions of it!
Untitled.png
Also, since I run a Japanese locale and download a LOT of games, I have soooooooooo many weird fonts it's ridiculous. I'm kinda sad I didn't do this while still in school, or I would totally have written all my papers in the most obscure fonts just to mess with the teachers.

Wolf312

Nov 29, 2019
Hi guys since the game is almost 2.5 g in android i dont know if its worth that much of space, so please could u tell me if the game really has that much of content? Or is only teasing and no much sex scenes at the moment?

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Hi guys since the game is almost 2.5 g in android i dont know if its worth that much of space, so please could u tell me if the game really has that much of content? Or is only teasing and no much sex scenes at the moment?
Last I checked there were 58 animations, all of which are for sex scenes. Any sex scenes which happen as part of the main story aren't animated, but are still really well written and presented.
There are 7 characters with multiple animated sex scenes currently (5 main girls and 2 side characters), 12 main girls, and 6 side girls total who will all eventually get sex scenes.
I should warn you however: While the sex scenes are good, the real draw is the writing. This game has an excellent story and amazing character writing. I, and several others, have stopped fapping to this game and just play for the writing at this point.

Last edited:

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Also, since I run a Japanese locale and download a LOT of games, I have soooooooooo many weird fonts it's ridiculous. I'm kinda sad I didn't do this while still in school, or I would totally have written all my papers in the most obscure fonts just to mess with the teachers.
Heh, it's probably for the best. Speaking as a former TA, they probably would have just failed you :p

Reactions: Ankoku
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes