tyler1234

Dec 12, 2018
Generally, just progress the main events and it happens eventually. If you're stuck, try progressing some girl's events who are behind. Although, if you wanna be a good homie, avoid doing Chika's Schadenfreude event before the beach event.

But if you want specific requirements, here ya go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thanks and i dont even have two of these girls guess i got some work

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
May I Asked how many animated scenes are in the game, Im curious because the game is 2gb (android) and so far most scenes I encounter are just still images.
Last I checked, there were 58 animations. But there has been an update since then, so I think there's more now. All the animated scenes are repeatable lust events. The first one for each girl is usually unlocked after the first non-animated sex scene with them, with subsequent ones unlocked with higher lust score on that girl. Once unlocked they're usually presented as an option when choosing what to do when visiting a girl or calling her over to your house.

bl00gs

Jun 10, 2018
anyone worked out what the best names to have each girl call you? you seem to get a different dialogue with certain names

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is it possible to view the scenes for each of the names you ask the players to call you? So when you change them on the computer you get the scene.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Is it possible to view the scenes for each of the names you ask the players to call you? So when you change them on the computer you get the scene.
Scene replay should let you tell them different names and see their reactions. I don't think it keeps the new name unless you use the computer though.

kingc123

Dec 24, 2018
Man this game is awesome, the writing is top notch and really engages you. It's in my top 5 for sure.

I do have an issue though, as far as I'm aware you raise affection by 5 at a time to progress to the next event with each girl.

However, there are sometimes certain triggers beyond the affection level that need to be met for new events to play (day of the week, total days past etc.) The issue is that there's no hint as to what these triggers are so you're just left to grind until you hopefully hit the right triggers.

This didn't really turn into a largish problem until later in the game but I've just spent 45 minutes spending time with certain girls waiting for events to trigger and nothing has. Kinda annoyed me. I know they all have events left as I checked the event tracker. Really the event tracker should allow you to click on each listed event and then be presented with a sentence or two pointing you in the right direction.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Man this game is awesome, the writing is top notch and really engages you. It's in my top 5 for sure.

I do have an issue though, as far as I'm aware you raise affection by 5 at a time to progress to the next event with each girl.

However, there are sometimes certain triggers beyond the affection level that need to be met for new events to play (day of the week, total days past etc.) The issue is that there's no hint as to what these triggers are so you're just left to grind until you hopefully hit the right triggers.

This didn't really turn into a largish problem until later in the game but I've just spent 45 minutes spending time with certain girls waiting for events to trigger and nothing has. Kinda annoyed me. I know they all have events left as I checked the event tracker. Really the event tracker should allow you to click on each listed event and then be presented with a sentence or two pointing you in the right direction.
If you search, I have a guide which lists all the event triggers. Selebus has also said that the event tracker will be getting an overhaul.

If I had to guess, you're probably missing some of the hidden events. Otherwise, if you're just focusing on a few girls at a time, that won't work as a lot of events have requirements tied to multiple girls.

Reactions: kingc123 and Ankoku

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I missed the 5th secret (visiting Soccer Field during Reset loop), any way to re-do that without restarting?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes