~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
You’re thinking of Sana. Rin’s mother isn’t in the game.
Oh wait? But how? Sorry my bad this maybe because there's too much Heroine in there ( doesn't mean it's a bad thing) once again , i feel very sorry

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
you don't know Ami? She is the girl with twintails and the niece of the main character .

And about Rin's mother you can meet her when your affection towards Rin is quite high, in the range 8-12 I think, at that time I focused on Rin and even just visited her. I even penetrated Rin's mother first before Haruka (to be honest I haven't played for quite a while but I still remember those memories in my mind)
I know Ami. I'm talking about the specific name for the next untriggered event you have for her. Can look in the event tracker like this:
Untitled.png
How to hide text like you? I use android btw , please help me , i don't want bothering other people And make them think I'm spoiler the story line
Never actually used this site on android, so don't know if it's different, there's either a button uptop for inline spoilers that will hide text, or you can put [ ISPOILER] and [ /ISPOILER] around the text you want to hide. You do need to get rid of the space at the start of the spoiler tags for them to actually work though.

Reactions: ~J&F~

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
I know Ami. I'm talking about the specific name for the next untriggered event you have for her. Can look in the event tracker like this:
View attachment 894095

The Ecchi Scene XD , i don't know how to trigger it , i just triggered all Normal Scene

Never actually used this site on android, so don't know if it's different, there's either a button uptop for inline spoilers that will hide text, or you can put [ ISPOILER] and [ /ISPOILER] around the text you want to hide. You do need to get rid of the space at the start of the spoiler tags for them to actually work though.
Ah oke thank you, now i Will not bother the other player

Reactions: Ankoku

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
The Ecchi Scene XD , i don't know how to trigger it , i just triggered all Normal Scene
If you mean "Wake Up Call," that's triggered by having 10 lust with Ami before the beach event starts. It will happen during the beach event.

VeniVidiVicii

Jan 4, 2019
Does someone have cheat for reverting chika to pre-"Schadenfreude" state? I remember someone posted it in here. Can't find it

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
If you mean "Wake Up Call," that's triggered by having 10 lust with Ami before the beach event starts. It will happen during the beach event.
And how to raised Lust with Ami. . . When i still play the Old version one ( Because my phone at that time is a potato) All I can do is spend time with Ami while in her room, or by calling her but don't know how to improve Ami lust. i hope this worked

Edit : hey it's worked on Android

May 26, 2018
I REALLY like this game. The girls are beautiful, the scenes are really good, and the story line is great.

I only have ONE major problem with this game:

The lack of a walkthrough, the GOD awful amount of grind that I have to go through to open up events, the LACK of hints in the event tracker (or the inability to open hints in how to get the events),And the convoluted steps needed to go through just to advance the damned story.

Because of this problem I find that I may have to discontinue and delete this game. Don't get me wrong, but damn, it would be nice if you had a hint system in place. Even THAT would go far in making this game worth playing. Consider this my suggestion for how to improve the play-ability of this game.

Otherwise, VERY nice game and love the frequency of updates.

Reactions: Nulleins and cakeny

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I REALLY like this game. The girls are beautiful, the scenes are really good, and the story line is great.

The lack of a walkthrough, the GOD awful amount of grind that I have to go through to open up events, the LACK of hints in the event tracker (or the inability to open hints in how to get the events),And the convoluted steps needed to go through just to advance the damned story.

Because of this problem I find that I may have to discontinue and delete this game. Don't get me wrong, but damn, it would be nice if you had a hint system in place. Even THAT would go far in making this game worth playing. Consider this my suggestion for how to improve the play-ability of this game.

There's no hint because you need to do an established 4-step routine to get the events.

Here's the walkthough: :)

NOTE: Access cheat codes via computer on Weekend Morning.

So keep on playing, and please support the dev!

Reactions: alex2011 and Ankoku

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018

The walkthrough Lolicon Kami provided does work most of the time, but if you want specifics on how to get certain events to trigger, you can either ask here, or use cckerberos' event guide, which lists the triggers for every event in the game. Just click the name in the quote below to jump to it:
I updated my event guide for the new release (though the new events aren't particularly complicated).
I also suggest using the "harder" method of avoiding grinding mentioned in Kami's guide, since using any of the cheat codes flags your save as a "cheater" save. I can't find any repercussions currently in the code, but considering the nature of denpa games like this, I imagine there's gonna be some consequences eventually.

Last edited:

VeniVidiVicii

Jan 4, 2019

One person posted really good walkthrough that I've been using for some time. It's for I believe 2nd part of v0.9.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
One person posted really good walkthrough that I've been using for some time. It's for I believe 2nd part of v0.9.
That's cckerberos who made the guide. He updated it for the current version too. Link to his post with the update is in my last comment right above yours if you wanna grab it.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes