Riltom

Oct 2, 2018
So i decided to write a theory of what is happening in the game so far ( based on the 0.10 part 1):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I might have overlooked or forgotten some events so something may be wrong.

Reactions: oblivion9900

Aconitum

Jun 14, 2017
So i decided to write a theory of what is happening in the game so far ( based on the 0.10 part 1):

I might have overlooked or forgotten some events so something may be wrong.
Interesting theory, quite out-there line of thinking, but atm i'd say it's entirely too early to theorize on what's going on with the plot of the game.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Interesting theory, quite out-there line of thinking, but atm i'd say it's entirely too early to theorize on what's going on with the plot of the game.

I just hope we don't end up talking to some old bearded guy in a white suit in a room full of monitors showing past sensei's:LOL:

prov2

Sep 30, 2017
Ok so I had to stop my first playthrough to talk about this game.

I like it a lot but the amount of grinding you have to do for affection is grossly disproportionate to what I think is the intended story no matter which girls you go for. If that story is the ultimate goal, the sex parts need to be trimmed, unless I'm meant to feel shame so the horror aspects have more impact in which case mission accomplished, I'm conflicted. Otherwise it's just a half and half that kinda loses both my boner and my engagement in the story by committing so hard to both.

prov2

Sep 30, 2017
Also, the denying Makoto sex thing is ridiculous only because the MC doesn't seem to know why he's doing it at all. She even says his plan is to make her want it more but his response is "Not exactly, but there isn't really any harm in her believing that." he doesn't act like a douchebag with any other girl but with the one I'm going for I actually just hate trying because the MC is a boner-killing asshole with her. That's just a personal gripe I guess some fetishes trying to be accounted for I just can't get behind.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018

I like it a lot but the amount of grinding you have to do for affection is grossly disproportionate to what I think is the intended story no matter which girls you go for. If that story is the ultimate goal, the sex parts need to be trimmed, unless I'm meant to feel shame so the horror aspects have more impact in which case mission accomplished, I'm conflicted. Otherwise it's just a half and half that kinda loses both my boner and my engagement in the story by committing so hard to both.
Lessons in Love will be split into three parts.
LiL Proper (The version we're in now)
Dark Route (The mandatory route after LiL Proper)
Purity Routes (Ending routes for each girl that will include several hours of new content for each one)

A final true ending will be planned as well, but keep in mind that any ending is a looooooooooooooong ways away.
Basically, we're stuck on the harem route right now. There ARE impactful choices to be made; whether or not you're a good homie, and the consequences there of, currently being one of the biggest ones, but for the most part we're kinda railroaded into pursuing every girl and seeing all the creepy shit for right now. Can only go after individual girls and hopefully be a good person later.

If the grind is really getting to you, you can use saveeditonline.com to set the affection/lust of anyone you have at least 1 point of by looking for the _love and _lust variables in your save. You can also use the cheats linked in the OP to do this, but it flags your save as a cheater. Currently, there's no repercussions for doing this that I could find in the code as of version 0.10.0p1, but there may be in the future.

Also, the denying Makoto sex thing is ridiculous only because the MC doesn't seem to know why he's doing it at all. She even says his plan is to make her want it more but his response is "Not exactly, but there isn't really any harm in her believing that." he doesn't act like a douchebag with any other girl but with the one I'm going for I actually just hate trying because the MC is a boner-killing asshole with her. That's just a personal gripe I guess some fetishes trying to be accounted for I just can't get behind.

Last edited:
Reactions: prov2

Smol Dragon

Jan 17, 2020
For some reason my gut says this "world" is purgatory, perfect weather, attractive girls that mostly want to have sex with mc, matrix style nothing is as it seems nothing is real. IDK just my current take on it I'm barely past the 200 day mark so I may be way off the mark (who ever he is lol)

Reactions: Ankoku

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019

Check: :)

If you don't like grinding. There's two ways to avoid grinding, none of them hard :)

Smol Dragon

Jan 17, 2020
Since there are a lot of theories being thrown around on what the world actually is, i'll add my humble opinion on this.

To use a line from SAO, what's the first thing and kid learns from watching someone else play an rpg? It's boring, what if Maya is actually God, put himself in this world to watch from the inside? And Monica better not show up I still have ptsd because of her.

Popletalko

Sep 14, 2019
To use a line from SAO, what's the first thing and kid learns from watching someone else play an rpg? It's boring, what if Maya is actually God, put himself in this world to watch from the inside? And Monica better not show up I still have ptsd because of her.
While i would say that is a fair point, her reactions don't really evoke anything that would point to her being God. At least not to me personally. She might be connected tho, maybe one of the angels or one of the 3.

Reactions: Smol Dragon

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
It's like Doki Doki with animation, better plot, longer plot, and better sex scenes ;)

You couldn't fuck anyone in Doki Doki:cry:
Besides, DDLC just delved down into the lame-ass territory of creepypasta by the middle point, as before the horror element with the surprise happening was depicted with a lot of authenticity and that was far heavier hitting than anything else following.

To get back on topic though, can't wait to see where this is heading, don't even care all that much for lewd scenes, I just want to see where this trip goes.
Praise Be!

JIJUTLA

Nov 13, 2020
It's a game that makes you burst, the story, the secrets, everything in the game it's so good, 100000/10

PD. Someone know how to make it happens this events?

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
It's a game that makes you burst, the story, the secrets, everything in the game it's so good, 100000/10

PD. Someone know how to make it happens this events?
Wake Up Call requires 10 lust with Ami before the beach event starts.
Love Life, Let Go requires you to not betray Rin you bad homie fuck! Or more specifically, don't do Chika's Schadenfreude event before the beach event.
Hurt Me requires you to not be a gentleman, and instead fuck another man's wife. AKA In Invisible Worm you have to have chosen to sleep with Haruka.
Happy Event 9 requires you to visit the ramen shop on Sunday, but then decide to go somewhere fun instead.

If you don't have a save before the beach event, Oblivion9900 has provided a save right at the start of the event set up to get the best possible outcome without missing any scenes. Just click his name in the quote below to jump to it:
i made a mistake in that save before selebus posted what i needed to avoid for the beach scene. that event is crossed out if you chose to not kiss chika in her earlier events.
i made a save correcting that but i guess i forgot to post it here, my bad.
here is the corrected save with chika events enabled, starts at the beginning of the beach events.
If you would rather start at the Halloween event, again with all the scenes gotten, I have a save setup for that in the quoted post below:
If it's red and crossed out, and you don't have a save prior to that, I'm afraid there isn't. However, if you do everything prior to the Halloween event, you can have my save that starts right at the event and has that (and everything else) done. You can just watch it in scene replay with the save if you really don't wanna restart.
If you don't want to use someone else's save, there are some cheats that can help you linked in the OP, but they flag your save as a cheater. Right now there are no consequences for cheating that I could find in the code, but given the nature of denpa games like this, I wouldn't be surprised if there were in the future.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Changelog for 0.10.0 Part 2 has been posted ahead of time:

- 40k+ Words
- 500+ New Images
- 17 New Events