cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
It was a good update that did a good deal to push the main plot forward despite being one of the character-centered updates.

I laughed a little more than I should have at the hot springs scene as it reminded me of a time that a guy actually walked into a men's bath with his naked daughter while I was at a bathhouse in Japan. She wasn't a teenager, but she was definitely too old to be there (10 years old maybe?).

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
To trigger Maki's first event you have to finish Makoto's "Fishing for Love" event and Molly's "NTR & Pregnancy" event, then call Maki at night.

If you're still able to get affection with Maya, you're not stuck on Reset. What's the name of the next main event you haven't done yet?
The scientific Research , events before scientific research have already been triggered, and events after scintific research that have been triggered Is a contractions , milk egg and water, and stronger i become

Aug 10, 2019
2 qs which I am sure someone has asked already. How does one increase lust and if theres an event that's been skipped (in between 2 green checks) does that mean you'll never see it?

Gratz

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
2 qs which I am sure someone has asked already. How does one increase lust and if theres an event that's been skipped (in between 2 green checks) does that mean you'll never see it?

Gratz
1. Sexual activities with a character raises their lust
2. Only if it's crossed out

Reactions: Ankoku

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
The scientific Research , events before scientific research have already been triggered, and events after scintific research that have been triggered Is a contractions , milk egg and water, and stronger i become
It looks like the main thing holding you back is just not hanging out with certain girls. If you want minimal spoilers, I'd say just spend more time with Maya, Miku, and Chika. But if you want exact triggers, I'll give ya those too.

Scientific Research is triggered on a Friday after you do Chika's "A Castle for Everyone" event.
Parasite is triggered after Miku's "You and Me and the Night" event.
Neither of those are really required to progress the main story though. The next thing that really progresses the main story is "Recall" which is triggered on a Monday after doing Maya's "You and Me" event.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I'm not sure what to think about this update i had a sense of growing dread the entire time for good reason it turns out.....I'm not sure if i can continue without being anxious the entire time and not enjoying.

ryguythepieguy

Nov 16, 2020
Why is the game split up into parts like this? Is the second part a direct continuation of the first part? If so how can you play the second part if the first part isn't finished yet?

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Why is the game split up into parts like this? Is the second part a direct continuation of the first part? If so how can you play the second part if the first part isn't finished yet?
Just different types of events. Since the game is divided into main stories and side stories I release them separately every two weeks. Part 2 includes everything in Part 1. Every new version of the game includes everything prior to it.

Reactions: FFTW

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
To trigger Maki's first event you have to finish Makoto's "Fishing for Love" event and Molly's "NTR & Pregnancy" event, then call Maki at night.

If you're still able to get affection with Maya, you're not stuck on Reset. What's the name of the next main event you haven't done yet?
It looks like the main thing holding you back is just not hanging out with certain girls. If you want minimal spoilers, I'd say just spend more time with Maya, Miku, and Chika. But if you want exact triggers, I'll give ya those too.

Scientific Research is triggered on a Friday after you do Chika's "A Castle for Everyone" event.
Parasite is triggered after Miku's "You and Me and the Night" event.
Neither of those are really required to progress the main story though. The next thing that really progresses the main story is "Recall" which is triggered on a Monday after doing Maya's "You and Me" event.
Oke Thank you so much i really appreciate it , hope to see you next time

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Eh....'tiz already 16 and the update's still not out?
I must be in "the other side" again or something...

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
the Mystery of Mathew is being silenced, his page has been deleted from the wiki. the conspiracy is true all hail mathew he is our hope bring us redemption through your endless resets while we mill the the time away being indecisive in the light of his wisdom, 949394.

Konamiab

Apr 23, 2018
That doesn't seem very likely.
Check out the post. Created by "Selebus". Checking out their profile shows they are a donor and a game developer. Their profile pic is Ami. Googling the name "Selebus" leads to a Patreon account for Lessons in Love, developed by Selebus.

I don't really know how f95 works behind the scenes, but it seems likely to me that the person uploading the game updates is the developer of the game

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes