ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Does anyone honestly think Selebus is milking subscription money? Radiant makes more and just released its second update, 7 months in. 2 substantial content updates per month is an insanely productive clip.
Never underestimate human stupidity.
Someone, Somewhere certainly believes he is whether rational or not.

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
It looks like the main thing holding you back is just not hanging out with certain girls. If you want minimal spoilers, I'd say just spend more time with Maya, Miku, and Chika. But if you want exact triggers, I'll give ya those too.

Scientific Research is triggered on a Friday after you do Chika's "A Castle for Everyone" event.
Parasite is triggered after Miku's "You and Me and the Night" event.
Neither of those are really required to progress the main story though. The next thing that really progresses the main story is "Recall" which is triggered on a Monday after doing Maya's "You and Me" event.
Hi ,

Yes it's me again , and i come for some hint. No , i don't need any spoiler again this time.

So to trigger Molly's event " NTR & Pregnancy " we need to Cafe at night, right? So i have meet Molly , but still cannot go to cafe at night ,Should I trigger some events with other girls or trigger main events?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Its been a while, but if i remember correctly you can date the two moms there and run into molly. I just dont know for sure if this will unlock the cafe at night, but as far as i remember you need to run into her in the cafe to unlock it at her shift.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Hi ,

Yes it's me again , and i come for some hint. No , i don't need any spoiler again this time.

So to trigger Molly's event " NTR & Pregnancy " we need to Cafe at night, right? So i have meet Molly , but still cannot go to cafe at night ,Should I trigger some events with other girls or trigger main events?
Yup, gonna want to hang out with more girls and go through the main events to eventually unlock it.

Slightly more specifically need events from Yumi, Rin, and Miku to unlock the main events you need to unlock "NTR & Pregnancy."

Reactions: ~J&F~ and alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone honestly think Selebus is milking subscription money? Radiant makes more and just released its second update, 7 months in. 2 substantial content updates per month is an insanely productive clip.
You wouldn't believe how jaded some have become because of the stereotypical Patreon devs, but in our case that might prove to be a benefit to Selebus and anyone who is against leaking his game as it does mean, assuming my theory is correct, that the chance of a leak is lower than normal. I remember it took them a mere hour not that many builds ago, right at the tail end of the single release per version schedule if I have my LiL history correct. The full updates may be substantial, but the amount per release was reduced by the fact that we are now getting half of the full update in each part, which is what they look at typically, per release, not per version. To be fair, though, most devs do only one release per version excluding priority bug fixes.

The comments on my most recent Patreon post are all just people telling me to take a break, lmao
Which you should do as deemed necessary, of course, they are correct on that. I'm sure the SubscribeStar side agrees as well, though I haven't taken the time to read the comments, I was too busy checking out the new goodies I have.

Never underestimate human stupidity.
Someone, Somewhere certainly believes he is whether rational or not.
Exactly, though I spared them a little in the way I said it.

Reactions: Ankoku

PeterXHunter

May 12, 2020
I think happy scene in this game are counted as halloween event too, along with Kirin caught MC and Ayane at beach event. That's because both of 'em are spooky.

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
Yup, gonna want to hang out with more girls and go through the main events to eventually unlock it.

Slightly more specifically need events from Yumi, Rin, and Miku to unlock the main events you need to unlock "NTR & Pregnancy."
Nice , Thank You
I appreciate it

Shit Bunway

Jan 12, 2019
Or maybe they are under the false assumption that Selebus isn't producing as much to milk subscribers because of the new release schedule. Thanks to the new schedule, there is less per release because each update is split in two. That means they see smaller content portions in the leaks.
Me personally, I always wait until the Part 2 is out to get a full update experience with only one download, since my download is so slow. I'm currently waiting until its free release. I'll download it if it leaks, but I'm not going to start messaging mods demanding the leak gets released or anything like that.

Popletalko

Sep 14, 2019
It is a weird limbo that anyone who is not patron gets in.
On one hand, you recognize that what Selebus is creating is a work of art, leaving you hungry for more, and scanning the updates for the new one every time patrons got an update.
And on the other hand, you recognize that what Selebus is creating is a work of art, making you realize that he does indeed deserve the money in full, and leaks right after he posts the new version is a dck move given the effort he's putting in.

Leaves everyone in this manner in a perpetual state of "I fully condone paying for his work and don't think leaks is what he deserves, but you can bet your left nut that i'm downloading that sht the moment i see it somewhere."

SpiritOrgan

Oct 17, 2020
Someone made the thread to request the update a few hours ago. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Now up to uploader to decide to leak it or not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Apr 19, 2020
I can't wait to play this game, I've waited a few months and it looks very good. I think I'll wait an update or 2 more and then try it. Love how often it's updated

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Lessons in Love [v0.10.0 Part 2] [Selebus]

Original size: 2.5 GB

Compressed size: 802.5 MB

Win/Linux: - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game

n0tl0st

Nov 16, 2019
Hey! Been following this for quite a while and was wondering if there are any plans to add impregnation/pregnancy content?

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Alright, it seems with the latest update I can't trigger "The Value of Sharing" any longer. I have all the prereqs, but it won't trigger any longer.

I went back to an older save to get Haruka's lust to 10 before the event, but... it won't work. :(
Triggers just fine for me. Are you sure you have all the prerequisites?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're still having trouble, you can try the save I uploaded that's set up to give every scene for the Halloween event. Just click the name in the quote below to jump to the post with the save:
If it's red and crossed out, and you don't have a save prior to that, I'm afraid there isn't. However, if you do everything prior to the Halloween event, you can have my save that starts right at the event and has that (and everything else) done. You can just watch it in scene replay with the save if you really don't wanna restart.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think happy scene in this game are counted as halloween event too, along with Kirin caught MC and Ayane at beach event. That's because both of 'em are spooky.
No, the 'happy' scenes are the horror element of the game and usually come up with a sudden white noise sound. They usually have some sort of plot to them that, at least alone, is a bit nonsensical, but that fits into the bigger picture that is slowly forming over time. The Halloween event and Kirin catching the MC in the beach event are just that, the Halloween event and part of the beach event, not 'happy' scenes. The 'happy' scenes can also be described as the ones found under the 'secret' category on the event tracker.

Me personally, I always wait until the Part 2 is out to get a full update experience with only one download, since my download is so slow. I'm currently waiting until its free release. I'll download it if it leaks, but I'm not going to start messaging mods demanding the leak gets released or anything like that.
Right, but the point of that conversation is the people who link it while it is still patron/subscriber only, also known as leaking it, aren't doing it this time for some reason. I don't wait so that way I can have less to complete in part 2, though I do get a very bad feeling that is going to come back to bite me in the same way as inadvertently being a bad homie to Rin did.

It is a weird limbo that anyone who is not patron gets in.
On one hand, you recognize that what Selebus is creating is a work of art, leaving you hungry for more, and scanning the updates for the new one every time patrons got an update.
And on the other hand, you recognize that what Selebus is creating is a work of art, making you realize that he does indeed deserve the money in full, and leaks right after he posts the new version is a dck move given the effort he's putting in.

Leaves everyone in this manner in a perpetual state of "I fully condone paying for his work and don't think leaks is what he deserves, but you can bet your left nut that i'm downloading that sht the moment i see it somewhere."
It is tempting now that I have the power to leak it myself, but I must resist for his sake.

With the update not being leaked for several days, I'm kinda curious if the number of patrons have gone up. I hope it has.
I'm not sure about SubscribeStar since I don't think it openly displays the stats Patreon does, at least not yet if they plan to, half their site is mentioned as still being in beta, so we'll see. I don't really pay attention to the Patreon since I chose the alternative, so I don't have baseline numbers to go off of there. I did go there once while I was looking into my benefits, which I ultimately gave up and went to the Discord and Selebus himself. However, I do think the patron and subscriber count has risen as is deserved.

Someone made the thread to request the update a few hours ago. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Now up to uploader to decide to leak it or not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That was surprisingly slow, not a complaint, just an observation as this game typically gets requested pretty quick from what I understand, not to mention the usual speed of leaks in general.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes