thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It went up substantially without the leak. I think I’ve gotten like 40ish patrons over the last few days instead of the normal 20ish with a leak
At least I'm so happy that it was a win-win situation and that you didn't feel upset about it, and...yay...Part 2 finally came out

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It went up substantially without the leak. I think I’ve gotten like 40ish patrons over the last few days instead of the normal 20ish with a leak
It freaking doubled?! That was more than I thought, though do keep in mind I had no baseline stats to go off of because I stayed off of Patreon, not that I didn't think it was possible.

Anyone found the new animations this update? Could only find the new makato one. Also how to unlock halloween outfits?
Found it, just grind the two stats, not sure which actually triggers it, and her outfits will unlock over time. As for animations, there are a few added, including any newly added costumes as each costume is a separate animation, Koikatsu can be a pain like that sometimes.

Last edited:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
The "happy" scenes in this game always make me feel like i'm stuck in a drug fueled nightmare.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
It freaking doubled?! That was more than I thought, though do keep in mind I had no baseline stats to go off of because I stayed off of Patreon, not that I didn't think it was possible.
Yeah F95 is a great tool for games just starting out to get recognized, but once they've built a following the leaks definitely do hurt it.

• Sad
Reactions: Ankoku and alex2011

Smol Dragon

Jan 17, 2020
I've been playing part 1 for a bit now, I seen a previous post that part 2 has the same content as 1 plus extra. Should I keep playing 1 or start over with part 2? I'm around 450ish days and molly and noodle girl just moved into dorm.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I've been playing part 1 for a bit now, I seen a previous post that part 2 has the same content as 1 plus extra. Should I keep playing 1 or start over with part 2? I'm around 450ish days and molly and noodle girl just moved into dorm.
You can download part 2 and just keep going. Each month's updates are split into two parts, with the first focusing on the main events and the second on individual character events. It's just a version number basically. If you look in the change log you can see 4 new events were added for Ayane, Ami, Miku, Makoto, and 1 more secret event was added.

On PC your save should transfer over without you needing to do anything. Not sure how it works for any of the other platforms.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Does this game really create a message on Discord every time someone starts the game? It looks that way to me, but I'm not a Python programmer.

Here's some code from the beginning of script.rpy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: SpiritOrgan

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Does this game really create a message on Discord every time someone starts the game? It looks that way to me, but I'm not a Python programmer.

No. That's the code that allows Discord to recognize the game so it shows as "Currently Playing" if you want it to.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018

I could be wrong (never actually messed with the discord RPC before) but it looks more like it's just there to have discord detect the game for you and show you're playing it if you have that option enabled.

[Edit] Bah! Selebus beat me to it. Oh well, take this as confirmation that he's telling the truth then :p [/Edit]

wytekki

Dec 1, 2018
Just wondering about the IP adress in the newest Happy Scene, cant really find a real solution myself.

Still, loving the game so far and i'd love to sponsor this on patreon if my poor ass actually had the chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: lunar517

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
As the download size gets longer and longer I have an idea that would be fun for all of us.

Make an update only download! I know I know, you can thank me. brilliant idea. Treasures of Nadia does it and I haven't had to uninstall and reinstall that game ever. installed it once and just keep updating it. Once it gets past 4gb I won't be able to download so easily anymore, damn bandwidth limits.

Reactions: anon670-1

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You can download part 2 and just keep going. Each month's updates are split into two parts, with the first focusing on the main events and the second on individual character events. It's just a version number basically. If you look in the change log you can see 4 new events were added for Ayane, Ami, Miku, Makoto, and 1 more secret event was added.

On PC your save should transfer over without you needing to do anything. Not sure how it works for any of the other platforms.
You don't have to start over, the saves do carry over automatically. However, playing each part separately until there is no more content in that part does help to narrow down some of the potential unlocks needed for some events, generally speaking, not in this specific update necessarily. Remember that some events do require other main events, other main girl events, other side girl events, or even secret events to be completed prior. This will help in that regard.

QOL Improvement: Come Version 0.11.0, you will be able to replay any event in the tracker by clicking on it.

View attachment 905428
I like the sound of that.

As the download size gets longer and longer I have an idea that would be fun for all of us.

Make an update only download! I know I know, you can thank me. brilliant idea. Treasures of Nadia does it and I haven't had to uninstall and reinstall that game ever. installed it once and just keep updating it. Once it gets past 4gb I won't be able to download so easily anymore, damn bandwidth limits.
Or someone could split the archive, but then we might get people who have zero clue how split archives work, no offense to those people. They've been all over other threads, including the one for the game that has the studio capability for games like this.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes