Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
QOL Improvement: Come Version 0.11.0, you will be able to replay any event in the tracker by clicking on it.

View attachment 905428
Since i can smell the question in the air: Will this also work with failed quests? Some had a problem with being a true friend to rin and whined over a few pages here, so i wonder if they get the undeserved second chance without loading and keeping their promise.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
As the download size gets longer and longer I have an idea that would be fun for all of us.

Make an update only download! I know I know, you can thank me. brilliant idea. Treasures of Nadia does it and I haven't had to uninstall and reinstall that game ever. installed it once and just keep updating it. Once it gets past 4gb I won't be able to download so easily anymore, damn bandwidth limits.
Treasures of Nadia has 11,000 patrons and a team of experienced individuals working on it.
I am one person, have 700 patrons and zero programming experience prior to this game.
You're going to have to wait a little bit for me to figure some things out.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Since i can smell the question in the air: Will this also work with failed quests? Some had a problem with being a true friend to rin and whined over a few pages here, so i wonder if they get the undeserved second chance without loading and keeping their promise.
No, we were bad homies and we deserve what we got. :p Seriously though, that would be kind of nice, though it would give us bad homies an easy way out of the choice we made and the act of betrayal we committed. Aren't the choices actually supposed to matter in this regard? At least to a degree.

Treasures of Nadia has 11,000 patrons and a team of experienced individuals working on it.
I am one person, have 700 patrons and zero programming experience prior to this game.
You're going to have to wait a little bit for me to figure some things out.
Take all the time you need, though using a split archive would also solve this as there would be no code to write. If you ever need an extra set of hands, I'm sure several will volunteer, myself included.

Lolxddab

Apr 18, 2020
Now this sounds like a bit of a stupid question, but how bad is the horror. Not a massive fan of horror but like the look of this game

Konamiab

Apr 23, 2018
As the download size gets longer and longer I have an idea that would be fun for all of us.

Make an update only download! I know I know, you can thank me. brilliant idea. Treasures of Nadia does it and I haven't had to uninstall and reinstall that game ever. installed it once and just keep updating it. Once it gets past 4gb I won't be able to download so easily anymore, damn bandwidth limits.
If the bandwidth limits are due to Mega restrictions, I've found that you can just wait. If you have MegaSync, and start the download, it'll pause when you hit the 4 Gb cap. But, when the time limit on that cap ends, it'll just keep downloading from where it stopped

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Pirating is always gonna happen, there's no point in complaining about it and it's better if it happens on this forum because people here mostly abide by a "gentlemen's agreement" of sorts, other places have no such qualms, they will leak the second something gets out from the creator.

I think regarding the size of the game, there's always someone on here that compresses things, i don't think Selebus needs to worry about that.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Now this sounds like a bit of a stupid question, but how bad is the horror. Not a massive fan of horror but like the look of this game
It depends on what you consider bad. It's more surprising than scary because of how suddenly it can come up for those unaware of the trigger that simply stumble upon those scenes.

If the bandwidth limits are due to Mega restrictions, I've found that you can just wait. If you have MegaSync, and start the download, it'll pause when you hit the 4 Gb cap. But, when the time limit on that cap ends, it'll just keep downloading from where it stopped
That brings up another valid point, MEGA download caps. It will pause once you hit the cap even without sync, but you do risk closing the tab by accident in the middle of the download if you use the website only. Either way, it has a download limit that this game seems like it will eventually hit. This cannot be solved by the split downloads I suggested because the cap is cumulative, though the workaround there is to use different sources for different parts, which could bring you under the MEGA cap.

How funny...after reading here my first event is miku-sensei talk about pirating...what a fit ^^
Somehow, I feel as though that was a direct shot at us, not that I mind, I love how Selebus can ever so subtly take shots at people in the real world. If I didn't stop myself, my neighbors might think I lost my mind from how much I get a kick out of it, even the shots that apply to me.

Pirating is always gonna happen, there's no point in complaining about it and it's better if it happens on this forum because people here mostly abide by a "gentlemen's agreement" of sorts, other places have no such qualms, they will leak the second something gets out from the creator.

I think regarding the size of the game, there's always someone on here that compresses things, i don't think Selebus needs to worry about that.
For now, but compression can only go so far.

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
That brings up another valid point, MEGA download caps. It will pause once you hit the cap even without sync, but you do risk closing the tab by accident in the middle of the download if you use the website only. Either way, it has a download limit that this game seems like it will eventually hit. This cannot be solved by the split downloads I suggested because the cap is cumulative, though the workaround there is to use different sources for different parts, which could bring you under the MEGA cap.
This isn't a perfect solution, but if there was a torrent of the public release, i'd be happy to help seed it. I'm sure others would also.

Reactions: alex2011

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Kaori has that interesting scar on her stomach, maybe this is where that human trafficking accusation to sensei come from, maybe she has been a human traficking victim once, maybe they sell one of her kidney, so now her live are just hanging on one kidney :eek:
A proper kidney removal wouldn't leave that kind of scar, in fact wouldn't be survivable if you went in from the front. It looks more like a appendectomy, possibly some sort of liver, pancreas, maybe even a spleen operation. In our universe any of those the scar left probably would be smaller because cosmetic surgery is more advanced.

Reactions: PeterXHunter

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This isn't a perfect solution, but if there was a torrent of the public release, i'd be happy to help seed it. I'm sure others would also.
As would I and that is probably the best solution yet. It is still an issue for anyone who is limited at the ISP level, but it would solve all the upload site size issues without needing to break it up or for the players to maintain a copy.

A proper kidney removal wouldn't leave that kind of scar, in fact wouldn't be survivable if you went in from the front. It looks more like a appendectomy, possibly some sort of liver, pancreas, maybe even a spleen operation. In our universe any of those the scar left probably would be smaller because cosmetic surgery is more advanced.
That brings up a potential key word there, proper. Is it possible to mess it up bad enough to leave such a scar and not kill the person? Also, while surgical procedures have become more advanced, those doing it for black market purposes may not bother with or have access to proper procedures, expertise, and tools. She could have been the victim of a middle ground procedure, with good enough tools, expertise, and procedure to keep her alive, but not enough to avoid scarring. It could also explain her odd behavioral patterns, she could have been mentally scarred and reverted to what we see in game as a result, potentially as some sort of defense mechanism. Especially if they went in with no anesthetic, I don't even want to think about that possibility, I've experienced enough WITH anesthetic as it is IRL.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019

And infect your laptop with viruses in the process...:confused:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
And infect your laptop with viruses in the process...:confused:
It is Highly unlikely someone would get away with uploading a game version of any game here with malware and us not catching it first. Reports of "viruses" are taken very seriously and I guarantee you if someone tries to feed us tainted game versions it will be the last thing they ever do on the site.

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
Well I'm very intrigued with the glitches that happen in the game, and their increased frequency, hopefully there are more cases where it is noticed like with Kaori, but my god did things get so much heavier this update, especially Makatos Bluejay event i mean dear god I'm incredibly worried and intrigued at the same time with this game, just goes to show that the game is made well enough to be that immersive. So kudos to Selebus i worryingly await what comes next.

Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
That brings up a potential key word there, proper. Is it possible to mess it up bad enough to leave such a scar and not kill the person? Also, while surgical procedures have become more advanced, those doing it for black market purposes may not bother with or have access to proper procedures, expertise, and tools. She could have been the victim of a middle ground procedure, with good enough tools, expertise, and procedure to keep her alive, but not enough to avoid scarring. It could also explain her odd behavioral patterns, she could have been mentally scarred and reverted to what we see in game as a result, potentially as some sort of defense mechanism. Especially if they went in with no anesthetic, I don't even want to think about that possibility, I've experienced enough WITH anesthetic as it is IRL.
She's definitely an alien. The space war is against terrifying unknowable spider-creatures. She has been sent to earth as a human-thing to make contact. The scar is a result of that process.

Or she's just nuts.

Reactions: anon670-1

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well I'm very intrigued with the glitches that happen in the game, and their increased frequency, hopefully there are more cases where it is noticed like with Kaori, but my god did things get so much heavier this update, especially Makatos Bluejay event i mean dear god I'm incredibly worried and intrigued at the same time with this game, just goes to show that the game is made well enough to be that immersive. So kudos to Selebus i worryingly await what comes next.
And then there's Miku. My original theory was that a gun was somehow involved like her witnessing an enemy soldier killing someone right in front of her in the early days of the war and subconciously associating the sound of a gun or anything that might be similar in sound type with that memory, but the latest update pretty much blows that out of the water, there's something much deeper going on and the deeper we get, the more worried I feel for her.

She's definitely an alien. The space war is against terrifying unknowable spider-creatures. She has been sent to earth as a human-thing to make contact. The scar is a result of that process.

Or she's just nuts.
But are aliens even involved in this war or is it a human vs human war that spread to space, that is the big question there. As far as just being crazy, what do you think I meant when I said "mentally scarred" and "defense mechanism" in my previous comment? She could have gone through an experience that changed her mentally either just by the sheer amount of mental trauma or as a way for her mind to defend itself from said trauma. Humans can only endure so much, then we crack, and the mind does try to protect itself, hence why we sometimes get headaches or similar head pain as those are signals from the brain trying to tell you something is messing with you up there, however minor it may be.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes