alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Woah that last event with Makoto scared the shit out of me. A little to much for me. So glad it was ok in the end. I mean I saw it coming but was like oh hell please don't do that. So dark.
Yeah, that was one of two that actually got to me, which isn't easy to do. Normally, I just silently read and think nothing of what is going on, but this had me like 'no, no, no. Makoto, you get back over here right now young lady. Don't you dare, no, for the love of god please don't do it.' Those were my thoughts word for word. My heart even dropped for a second. She actually managed to scare the crap out of me, but not in the same way as a horror element, the classic type, is supposed to.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Yeah, that was one of two that actually got to me, which isn't easy to do. Normally, I just silently read and think nothing of what is going on, but this had me like 'no, no, no. Makoto, you get back over here right now young lady. Don't you dare, no, for the love of god please don't do it.' Those were my thoughts word for word. My heart even dropped for a second. She actually managed to scare the crap out of me, but not in the same way as a horror element, the classic type, is supposed to.
I know right. I'm rather attached to these characters and would hate to see something bad happen to any of them. Its an amazing little harem going on... one of the best i have seen. Selebus was so cruel to scare us like that. Sicko :p

Aconitum

Jun 14, 2017
Interesting update. I like the direction both the story and sensei's character are taking, especially with how he seemed to actually care about his students' well-being in the new events.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I know right. I'm rather attached to these characters and would hate to see something bad happen to any of them. Its an amazing little harem going on... one of the best i have seen. Selebus was so cruel to scare us like that. Sicko :p
The fact that he was able to shows how well he wrote these characters and this plot, though. It's amazing that a work of fiction can elicit the exact same response as if this were happening right in front of me for real. Now if we could finally start to unravel the mystery of Miku, that would be fantastic, but that's just the impatience born out of the deep concern generated by her 0.10.0p2 events talking. Yes, the alliteration was intentional.

Interesting update. I like the direction both the story and sensei's character are taking, especially with how he seemed to actually care about his students' well-being in the new events.

He still hasn't redeemed himself, to the fiery pit he goes.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I could really use a walkthrough. I get stuck all the time lol
How do you manage to get stuck here? You have a working event tracker and see wich charas have new/unseen stuff left and you have only 1-5 (visit, visit at work, call, invite, visit on weekend) ways to trigger them. Only some secrets and unlocks need other stuff to be done before, but its easy to tell if you cant trigger them that you need to do other girls open stuff before.

Reactions: KDBA and alex2011

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Treasures of Nadia has 11,000 patrons and a team of experienced individuals working on it.
I am one person, have 700 patrons and zero programming experience prior to this game.
You're going to have to wait a little bit for me to figure some things out.
Well damn. I didn't know either of those facts lol. For one person it sure is a great game though.

Aconitum

Jun 14, 2017
Imagine making a brand new account just to try and get people to not read a game where the only mechanic is reading.
Should i ask if we can take any messages written in that specific "tone" in-game (ex. the game acknowledging the player and their interaction with other players and their knowledge) as coming directly from the dev a.k.a. you? Or is it yet another metanarrativistic layer?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Just what is the damn "d-word"?? Danish Dentist? Disgusting Damn-demic Disease? Dark Dingy Dingoes Digested my Descendant? Delawarian Democrat Defeated de Donald? Dutch Dinosaur? Deep-water Dugong? Dallas Duckboys? Donna's Double-D Dilemma? Diet?

I LIKE "cute-coma"! Can I use it?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
How do you manage to get stuck here? You have a working event tracker and see wich charas have new/unseen stuff left and you have only 1-5 (visit, visit at work, call, invite, visit on weekend) ways to trigger them. Only some secrets and unlocks need other stuff to be done before, but its easy to tell if you cant trigger them that you need to do other girls open stuff before.
It was the secret I guess it had to be done first before the last 2 events.

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
I should really start playing this game during the day and not at ~1am like I usually do. Miku's and especially Makoto's events didn't exactly help me sleep. Already the "darkness within her" line made me cautious and pause the game for a bit. Even though you slowly see more and more signs and realize where it's leading to, even while it was happening I kept thinking "This can't be happening"
I'm amazed that, for me, they almost always involve unexpected characters. Last time it was Yumi's question and now Makoto's actions. I was so certain it's going to be Ayane. Event name, yandere-talk, that totally-not-foreshadowing-picture Selebus posted a while back, but no.

Overall it's another great update. (y)

PeterXHunter

May 12, 2020
You know, that was the first idea that popped in my head before the trafficker line was brought up and there is something that could be seen as support in later builds, which I will not detail because the specific update it is in isn't public yet, and I pretty much totally dismissed that theory right out of the gate. There is now potential there for some religious fanaticism to be part of it, which would then free the scar up to be totally unrelated and just some medical mishap. I wouldn't go the isolationist route just yet, but definitely religiously fanatical to an extreme level. Maybe it is this group that is behind all the weird happenings in Kumon-Mi, maybe even behind the war itself. Maybe Kaori is a spy, a propagandist, or just some nutcase escapee from this group. This actually makes even more sense than the black market theory from a big picture standpoint as some religious groups can be violently fanatical to the point of drugging an entire populace or just outright murdering them. This then supports my 'hallucinogen causing the happy scenes' theory as a result. Things are really starting to connect here.
On the 0.10.0 Part 1, Kaori said something about hospital juice, maybe that's her previous medication or something?

*Edited after play again

Last edited:

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
Three things:

1) Io spotted!

2) Holy shit with Bluejay.

3) That IP address isn't actually valid (no "x" characters allowed).

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes