Mar 18, 2020
I tried downloading the newest version of the Mac Port zip file. But when I do it tells me it's an Incomplete Archive, even though I downloaded it several times in full. What's up with that? How do I fix it?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I should really start playing this game during the day and not at ~1am like I usually do. Miku's and especially Makoto's events didn't exactly help me sleep. Already the "darkness within her" line made me cautious and pause the game for a bit. Even though you slowly see more and more signs and realize where it's leading to, even while it was happening I kept thinking "This can't be happening"
I'm amazed that, for me, they almost always involve unexpected characters. Last time it was Yumi's question and now Makoto's actions. I was so certain it's going to be Ayane. Event name, yandere-talk, that totally-not-foreshadowing-picture Selebus posted a while back, but no.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall it's another great update. (y)
I know, I expected maybe Rin to pull something like that and ONLY on a bad homie save, which I was not on. Makoto was the absolute last person I would have ever expected, but it happened.

On the 0.10.0 Part 1, Kaori said something about hospital juice, maybe that's her previous medication or something?

*Edited after play again
Things are starting to fall into place here. Practically no hospital would go to a course of drugs that would put a patient in this kind of mental state unless there was no alternative. However, there might be such a hospital run by these religious fanatics we theorized earlier and they may intentionally do this as both treatment and part of an indoctrination procedure that would, should it be successful, ensure absolute loyalty to the group and their cause. However, maybe Kaori was one of those who failed, her mind slipping into what we know now as a sort of defense mechanism or just out of the sheer amount of damage they did to her in the process. Then again, she could be fully indoctrinated and be acting as a spy, a propagandist, or other covert agent to convert the people of Kumon-Mi. Maybe Sensei isn't the only one having hallucinations, maybe we do in fact have an NPC that is affected by my theorized hallucinogen. Maybe she failed to bring the proper protective equipment or was just sent in without it as an expendable agent on a suicide mission. Maybe she was the one to plant the hallucinogen in the first place.

Alien Space Spider theory answers all of these questions! The truth is out there people!
But where is the evidence that aliens are even involved? Human influence seems more plausible at this time. I'm not discounting the alien theory, I just don't see supporting evidence that doesn't also support the religious fanatic theory above.

Three things:

1) Io spotted!

2) Holy shit with Bluejay.

3) That IP address isn't actually valid (no "x" characters allowed).
2. That was quite a shocker.

Damn, Bluejay.
I think we should start expecting the unexpected at this point, it seems like nothing is off the table here and we could possibly see it happen again with anyone else. If it does, I may have to replace my computer due to it hitting the wall on the other side of the room because I jumped so bad.

Not sure how some of this needs to be spoilered, so I'll be careful and only reply to the elements of your comment that I don't think need to be. For me, EVERY girl has been in the 'must protect' category for a while now, it's Sensei who has been in the 'must suffer' category all this time. This game doesn't even deserve AAA status, it puts pretty much the entire AAA side of the industry to shame, it deserves so much more.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Fuck me, why did I save Bluejay until last...
You're not the only one, though it was more girl priority order for me than anything else. If Ami has scenes, she goes first regardless of who else does. Then it goes Miku, Sana, Molly, Rin, Chika, Ayane, Tsuneyo, Maya, Makoto, Futaba, and Yumi in that order assuming all girls have scenes in an update, which, let's face it, is not going to come up very often. This order can be seen in the rotating GIF in my signature to a limited degree as some do not have signature images. Still, I follow that order as best I can with incest taking the top priority in this specific scenario on kinks (Ami), then smaller girls (Miku, Sana), then more normal girls (Rin, Chika, Ayane, Tsuneyo, Makoto), then larger proprtioned girls, the younger ones take priority here since there is an age gap (Futaba, Haruka, Maki, Sara), and finally the special category, the girls that are still on my shit list until they shape up their attitudes, yes, I'm referring to them in universe as characters, not to the lack of written development for them and, once again, the smaller girl takes priority (Maya, Yumi). This does not account for prerequisite scenes that would be seen out of this order in order to get back on track. In this case, that led to Makoto being last as the girl on the tail end of the priority list that had updates, Ami being the first, and that led to Bluejay being the last scene by extension.

Reactions: hentai charley

Popletalko

Sep 14, 2019
Fuck me, why did I save Bluejay until last...
You can say that again. I, in all my blissful ignorance and chance, somehow managed to keep Miku's and Makoto's last event in each as my last 2 events to see... god that was a bad idea. Getting overwhelmed is an understatement.

Also, anybody else frantically doing laps on Miku's event for like 10 minutes on the unnamed choice, or was it just me?

Reactions: Ankoku

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You can say that again. I, in all my blissful ignorance and chance, somehow managed to keep Miku's and Makoto's last event in each as my last 2 events to see... god that was a bad idea. Getting overwhelmed is an understatement.

Also, anybody else frantically doing laps on Miku's event for like 10 minutes on the unnamed choice, or was it just me?
Nope, and that poor girl needs some love and attention from one of the others, or Sensei, desperately. I can only imagine how bad she suffers every time she goes through that. It really is hard to watch her go through all that, but I must persevere for the sake of the possibility of her overcoming it. This is coming from a guy who has zero issue with rape games or other evil type content, so you know it had a deep effect there.

Popletalko

Sep 14, 2019
Nope, and that poor girl needs some love and attention from one of the others, or Sensei, desperately. I can only imagine how bad she suffers every time she goes through that. It really is hard to watch her go through all that, but I must persevere for the sake of the possibility of her overcoming it. This is coming from a guy who has zero issue with rape games or other evil type content, so you know it had a deep effect there.
I was trying to brute force a break through the reset and actually make Sensei comfort her. Futile effort, but i somehow got the memo that choosing yes would be the easy way out of his problems... as usual.

All in all, i am still waiting for the moment he'll have to face these situations. No reset, no smiley face, no timeskips.

Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
But where is the evidence that aliens are even involved? Human influence seems more plausible at this time. I'm not discounting the alien theory, I just don't see supporting evidence that doesn't also support the religious fanatic theory above.
I think your expectations as to the amount of analysis I have given to a theory I have called "A"lien "S"pace "S"pider might be a bit high :ROFLMAO:

I will however explain my thought process:

1. Be Selebus
2. Want to make people cry (which is synonymous with number 1)
3. Have a character who speaks as if they are not human and has a spider tattoo
4. Have a nebulously defined space war
5. Remember Starship Troopers
6. Consider what would be a truly horrific moment to add to a sex scene that would achieve 2
7. Pedipalps (think Edgar from MIB)
8. Feel smug while vomiting a little bit in my own mouth

If I thought I was seriously expected to engage with the concept of a space war (outside of it being a convenient maguffin to explain the lack of men) it makes sense to me for it to be against aliens as otherwise it would be a colonial war for/on a planet and it would be like "The Martian War" or something similar.

Unless Gundams exist I guess.

LIL confirmed to be in the Gundam Universe?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I was trying to brute force a break through the reset and actually make Sensei comfort her. Futile effort, but i somehow got the memo that choosing yes would be the easy way out of his problems... as usual.

All in all, i am still waiting for the moment he'll have to face these situations. No reset, no smiley face, no timeskips.
That time will come and it seems it isn't too far away now.

I think your expectations as to the amount of analysis I have given to a theory I have called "A"lien "S"pace "S"pider might be a bit high :ROFLMAO:

I will however explain my thought process:

1. Be Selebus
2. Want to make people cry (which is synonymous with number 1)
3. Have a character who speaks as if they are not human and has a spider tattoo
4. Have a nebulously defined space war
5. Remember Starship Troopers
6. Consider what would be a truly horrific moment to add to a sex scene that would achieve 2
7. Pedipalps (think Edgar from MIB)
8. Feel smug while vomiting a little bit in my own mouth

If I thought I was seriously expected to engage with the concept of a space war (outside of it being a convenient maguffin to explain the lack of men) it makes sense to me for it to be against aliens as otherwise it would be a colonial war for/on a planet and it would be like "The Martian War" or something similar.

Unless Gundams exist I guess.

LIL confirmed to be in the Gundam Universe?
And how does this speech pattern specifically lean toward her being an alien or aliens being involved? She could just be a nutcase, which could have been caused by treatment in a medical facility tied to a group of religious fanatics who use drugs as part of their indoctrination, a group that could be attempting a crusade that led to the space war. She could have attempted to resist well beyond her capacity and snapped in the process, her mind either going into a defensive state or being so damaged that she can no longer be normal. Maybe her mind just wasn't strong enough to withstand the effects of the drugs, still leading to the above even with no resistance. Also, I think you have the 'happy' scenes and the lewd scenes mixed, they rarely, if ever, combine into one scene. The scenes that are supposed to 'make us cry' are the 'happy' scenes and the dramatic points in character and main scenes, like with Rin's confession or her frequent lapses into self harm. I do, in fact, believe this war to be an interspecies war much like every war has been IRL, just with the theater of combat being space. The 'happy' and other weird scenes can then be explained as hallucinations that are caused by a subtle attempt by the enemy to bring down the faction of the war Kumon-Mi is a part of by poisoning the people in a nonlethal manner. This also ties into the possibility of a crusade, the war no longer being just another between nations, but a religious war the likes of which has not been seen for a very long time.

Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
I think we're operating on very different wavelengths here alex2011, my friend. My flippant comments about A.S.S. are really not intended to be deep analysis backed by anything beyond wild and silly speculation.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think we're operating on very different wavelengths here alex2011, my friend. My flippant comments about A.S.S. are really not intended to be deep analysis backed by anything beyond wild and silly speculation.
I think so, this game has me actually theorizing how it's going to play out. Normally, I might indulge in the same or I would just focus on commenting issues with the game or asking for help when I inevitably get stuck.

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018

Exact same. Makoto was being so chill earlier, I figured I'd end the content on a nice relaxed note. Then Selebus shit all over that plan for me lol. And yeah, the moment that thunderclap hit, I was like "oh fuck me".

And you're not alone. For reasons I can't possibly fathom (/s), I was not psyched about giving User02 control since whatever it is has been desperately trying to relog into Terminal 23 for a while now.

Also, anyone else a little super worried about Ami going full-on DDLC? Idk if it's just me, but she's seemed to be getting more and more possessive and mildly unhinged in recent updates. That scene after her last even was more disturbing than it should have been.

This update started off so well and now my mind and soul feel like they went through 12 hours of the Sherlock Holmes "DISCOMBOBULATE" meme.

EDIT: Also, how do you blur the text instead of having to put obnoxious Spoiler Boxes everywhere? Thanks, alex2011! :)

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Exact same. Makoto was being so chill earlier, I figured I'd end the content on a nice relaxed note. Then Selebus shit all over that plan for me lol. And yeah, the moment

And you're not alone. For reasons I can't possibly fathom (/s), I was not psyched about

This update started off so well and now my mind and soul feel like they went through 12 hours of the Sherlock Holmes "DISCOMBOBULATE" meme.

EDIT: Also, how do you blur the text instead of having to put obnoxious Spoiler Boxes everywhere?
It was completely unexpected. You can use the inline spoiler under the three dot menu in the buttons above the text box to blur the text, I actually just figured that out fairly recently myself.

Was Ami screaming "fuck me daddy" meant to imply something?
I mean, she did lose her parents not that long before the story starts and she isn't opposed to forbidden relationships, that alone tells me she might be using her apparent feelings, and by extension Sensei, as a coping mechanism or maybe she had feelings for her own father before their apparent death.

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
I know that, i'm just saying it's a weird thing to blurt out (something Sensei himself notes in the scene).
You're not wrong. I'm a bit worried Ami is getting a little unhinged. There are several scenes lately where she has acted concerningly. Don't forget too, she's supposed to be in the Judas spot of the banner. Here's hoping all these red flags are just gonna go away, but that really doesn't seem like a Selebus-style move lol.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You're not wrong. I'm a bit worried Ami is getting a little unhinged. There are several scenes lately where she has acted concerningly. Don't forget too, she's supposed to be in the Judas spot of the banner. Here's hoping all these red flags are just gonna go away, but that really doesn't seem like a Selebus-style move lol.
Alright, now you've got me watching my own back against the absolute last person I would expect. You're right, we should expect the unexpected around Selebus. The last thing we think possible should be the first thing we consider. She also seems to be getting a bit too clingy, almost yandere levels of clingy. I think it's time Sensei disposes of all sharp objects in the house immediately the next time she goes to her dorm because now we have two potential suspects, one of which we could have suspected from the start and whose compulsion to take drastic measures to ensure Sensei is hers alone might have been tripped by Kirin at the beach.

Reactions: anon670-1

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Don't forget too, she's supposed to be in the Judas spot of the banner. Here's hoping all these red flags are just gonna go away, but that really doesn't seem like a Selebus-style move lol.[/ISPOILER]
Just a mild correction but Ayane is the one in the Judas spot, Ami is in the place of Peter.

Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes